Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Some typos I found.
Typos fixed!

For Planetina, I fixed her missing icon during the tree hugger scene, but didn't even noticed the vanishing pubs. Should be an easy edit to do.

Thank you very much for the corrections!

Edit:
Hmmm not as easy a fix as I hoped. The pubes are only in the animation and not in any of the images which means either a) I add them to all the images (uh...), or b) I modify the animation to remove them (also.... uh....) so... this one might just be a mistake from the original I don't fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: WatsonTouya

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
Also also, I have two feature requests.

Could you make it so when you're making choices, have the choices appear just above the dialogue box instead of in the center of the screen (blocking all that sweet sweet art). It can be an option if people really want them to stay in the center though.

2nd request is for Morticia's Towel Scene dialogue to change depending on whether or not she's on the pill.

Anyway thank YOU for your awesome mod for an awesome game.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Also also, I have two feature requests.

Could you make it so when you're making choices, have the choices appear just above the dialogue box instead of in the center of the screen (blocking all that sweet sweet art). It can be an option if people really want them to stay in the center though.

2nd request is for Morticia's Towel Scene dialogue to change depending on whether or not she's on the pill.

Anyway thank YOU for your awesome mod for an awesome game.
Both requests added to the list.

I'll look into repositioning menu choices so they are less in the way, possibly as a toggle. I'm not attached to them being in the center, but I prolly can't move them for android due to size limitations.

For Morticia's "Towel Fuck" scene, I'll review the text and see where some birth control dialog fits (along with possibly an option to pull out as well).

Thanks for the requests!

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
There are some body inconsistencies that bug me a little bit in the game. One that bugs me the most is Morty's varying erection size. See Image below. Far right, is the current one, with Morticia. If you compare it with the Beth image, far left, you'll see what I mean. With Beth, it's almost as long as her head. I have done a quick mock up of what I think it should be in the Morticia scene. See middle image. There are a some others like this where he is standing up, and it looks too small, compared to other scenes. If you can fix them, great, if not, no worries. Or I could maybe try to do it for you?

dick compare.jpg

There is also a glitch, when Morty is undressing, where his midriff is cut out, or the wrong colour, see below.

Screenshot (144).png

Last edited:

dp-lo

Mar 14, 2020
I'm having trouble installing the new version. I have a Fire HD 8 10th generation. I had the previous version installed no problem. Finished to the end no problems. I tried using 2 different apk installers and both get to about 80-90 installed but then fail and say app not installed. I have 4 gigs of free storage, so I doubt that is it. I've had this issue with other big games but I've also had other big games install. So I'm at a loss.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
There are some body inconsistencies that bug me a little bit in the game. One that bugs me the most is Morty's varying erection size. See Image below. Far right, is the current one, with Morticia. If you compare it with the Beth image, far left, you'll see what I mean. With Beth, it's almost as long as her head. I have done a quick mock up of what I think it should be in the Morticia scene. See middle image. There are a some others like this where he is standing up, and it looks too small, compared to other scenes. If you can fix them, great, if not, no worries. Or I could maybe try to do it for you?

View attachment 1416795

There is also a glitch, when Morty is undressing, where his midriff is cut out, or the wrong colour, see below.

View attachment 1416811
I'll take a look at the scenes you've indicated and see what I can do (if you've spotted any others feel free to share). The reason it looks so small in the first image is because it uses the standing model as the base, which just uses a smaller penis in general. That's the proportional size I made it when I originally adapted and drew the part WAY early on and just never revisited it or gave it much thought. (Standing models don't tend to match the background images). Proportions is something I'm not very good with.

Edit:
Also, Beth's comments about Planetina's boobs is mostly out of jealousy, since the girl did just break her son's heart.

I'm having trouble installing the new version. I have a Fire HD 8 10th generation. I had the previous version installed no problem. Finished to the end no problems. I tried using 2 different apk installers and both get to about 80-90 installed but then fail and say app not installed. I have 4 gigs of free storage, so I doubt that is it. I've had this issue with other big games but I've also had other big games install. So I'm at a loss.
I'll see if I can get a Fire HD 8 emulator setup tomorrow and do some testing. I have fairly limited control over what I can output with android and my ability to troubleshoot it (I hadn't really intended to do Android, but people asked for it, and I did, and it has been the most problematic version (and so now I sort of wish I hadn't been able to make it work (but, w/e I'll do the best I can to help figure out the issue!:D))).

It seems like it requires more available space to install (at least that's what the few google results I can find say)? Without an error message I can't be sure that's the issue. The game is already fairly heavily compressed (currently 11gb for my dev build not including working assets) so I'm not sure how much smaller I can make it.

Edit:
Alright, I put together a Fire HD 8 (Android 9) emulator and was able to reproduce the failed install. It does appear to be a size issue:
1632328763291.png
I filled up the device until I had roughly 4GB free then copied over the APK and tried to install and got this message. Once I freed up space I was able to install without issue. I wish I had a way to patch for android players, but with Ren'py there simply doesn't seem to be support to do it.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Alright, I'm looking for some feedback here about a couple things.

I had three issues brought up by people and would like some input on them. First up is an altered menu layout (PC only atm, still needs more android testing) as requested by WatsonTouya:
new_menu_dick.png
I've also made Morty's dick slightly large... wait, I think I might have fucked up the scale on that image... Uh, okay, well the second one is still a work in progress, but as wibbled brought up in this thread just above, Morty has some scaling issues with his junk, so unless anyone has a reason why I shouldn't change it, I'm going to re-evaluate his standing model and some of the images in game where his penis is a bit on the small side (no, it won't be as large as in the above image, that is a joke).

Lastly is Planetina pubes also raised by WatsonTouya. During the sex scene with Morty, in the animated bit, she has pubs, but all her other images are clean shaven. I can either add pubs to all the art, subtract it from the animations, or leave it as is, but I'd like some feedback to see what people think (and if anyone cares).

El gamer

Sep 21, 2021
Muchas gracias justo le iva a pedir si añadía a planetina considero que es un personaje que mas a ayudado en en desarrollo de la personalidad de morty

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Muchas gracias justo le iva a pedir si añadía a planetina considero que es un personaje que mas a ayudado en en desarrollo de la personalidad de morty
Google Spanish:
Ferdafs (el desarrollador del juego original) hace nuevas escenas. Solo los implemento en la versión Ren'py. Entonces, no, todo el material de Planetina es de Ferdafs, solo hice pequeñas correcciones / ediciones en las imágenes y el diálogo.

English:
Ferdafs (the original game dev) does new scenes. I just implement them in the Ren'py version. So, no the overall Planetina stuff is from Ferdafs, I just made minor fixes/edits to images and dialog.

dp-lo

Mar 14, 2020
Cool, thanks for the help. I didn't realize it was so compressed. I'll try clearing up some space with an SD card and see if that works. I appriate your time.

Edit: Yep that did it. I wish it would have told me that there was insufficient memory. It just ended with a not installed. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Alright, I'm looking for some feedback here about a couple things.

I had three issues brought up by people and would like some input on them. First up is an altered menu layout (PC only atm, still needs more android testing) as requested by WatsonTouya:
View attachment 1417603
I've also made Morty's dick slightly large... wait, I think I might have fucked up the scale on that image... Uh, okay, well the second one is still a work in progress, but as wibbled brought up in this thread just above, Morty has some scaling issues with his junk, so unless anyone has a reason why I shouldn't change it, I'm going to re-evaluate his standing model and some of the images in game where his penis is a bit on the small side (no, it won't be as large as in the above image, that is a joke).

Lastly is Planetina pubes also raised by WatsonTouya. During the sex scene with Morty, in the animated bit, she has pubs, but all her other images are clean shaven. I can either add pubs to all the art, subtract it from the animations, or leave it as is, but I'd like some feedback to see what people think (and if anyone cares).
I'm not really worried about the menu one way or the other, but I am worried that poor Morticia might be crushed by a giant penis. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Mirror

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Answered under Genre Details in the OP

Edit:
1 scene where you have sex with Ma-Sha, the Gazorp Queen where she is prego with your kid.
Ah I see. I didn't notice the spoiler section at first. Its nice to know who its with because I would have just asked that question instead lol. Thanks for answering it for me.

Side questions I am going to guess the Mind Blowers menu section does not have everything. Meaning some new content you need to play game to see. Also is there anything unlockable about the Mind Blowers or is it all unlocked already?

If its not all in Mind Blowers can someone who has played through the game give me their estimate of how much H Scene content is missing % wise? Also what's your favorite scene missing from the Mind blasters.

FAQ says its 30Hr?!?!?! start to finish doing gonna go through all that if the scenes are not worth seeing lol

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ah I see. I didn't notice the spoiler section at first. Its nice to know who its with because I would have just asked that question instead lol. Thanks for answering it for me.

Side questions I am going to guess the Mind Blowers menu section does not have everything. Meaning some new content you need to play game to see. Also is there anything unlockable about the Mind Blowers or is it all unlocked already?

If its not all in Mind Blowers can someone who has played through the game give me their estimate of how much H Scene content is missing % wise? Also what's your favorite scene missing from the Mind blasters.

FAQ says its 30Hr?!?!?! start to finish doing gonna go through all that if the scenes are not worth seeing lol
Also answered in the FAQ section, but:

Gallery is not locked, so you can go right to it if you want. Game contains all scenes from the Unity version (and all scenes accessible from mindblowers). Although, most scenes have been edited or modified in some way.

And yes, 30+hrs (its around 320k words or around 400 pages of text) depending on how fast you read. Much faster if you just skip through the whole thing obviously.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I forgot the "third issue". I like both, her blue pubes are kinda cute, but I like the shaved look slightly more. Reminds me of the Summers. One of my exes was like a smaller version of Summer, with a cute little red bush, so not unlike wild Summer. With the Summers, I like both versions, and I'm glad we get to have both. I hope wild Summer keeps hers. :devilish:

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
I made some small edits to a few scenes. Do you think you could add them to the mod? Only if you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes