DEC 5th 2023! (RELEASED)
PART 4 Release Date:
JAN
5th 2024! (RELEASED)
PART 5 Release Date:
FEB 5th 2024!
PART 6 Release Date: APR 5th 2024!

PART 5 Task List
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PART 6 Task List

Progress Report #1 JAN 8 @ 19:05 UTC:
It's been a few days since Part 4 came out, and there haven't been any major game breaking bugs, so it's time to keep plowing forward and work on the next part. Just like last time, my progress reports will talk about Part 5 and/or Part 6 as we progress through this month.

Starting with Part 5. It has been sent out for editing (at the end of last month) and I'll put out info as I get revisions from aaronminus. There isn't much for me to do on it while I wait, but I have the whole next part to work on.

Part 6 is just starting out. While I have the majority of it written, there are little bits here and there I want to flesh out. Once I finalize the script (most likely tomorrow), I'll start the blocking process to get a better idea of the art I need to make (which, is a fair bit). Then I'll spend pretty much all my free time this next month making art... yay, I can't wait...

As always, thanks for being awesome!
i know u dont wanna tell uf how many parts there are total but can u maybe tell us which of the girls will get an ending ?

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Alright, I have a question. I just played Perviest Central Finite Curve, and in that game the characters keep calling sensations "very teasing" and are always "craving for" things when they should just be craving them, JUST LIKE THIS GAME. Since those are definitely not common English phrases, I have to assume that Night Mirror and Ormuz must be translating the same idioms directly into English. So... where are you guys from, what are you speaking, and what are those phrases in that language?

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Alright, I have a question. I just played Perviest Central Finite Curve, and in that game the characters keep calling sensations "very teasing" and are always "craving for" things when they should just be craving them, JUST LIKE THIS GAME. Since those are definitely not common English phrases, I have to assume that Night Mirror and Ormuz must be translating the same idioms directly into English. So... where are you guys from, what are you speaking, and what are those phrases in that language?
“So teasing” is a Ferdafsism. Dunno where it comes from. We cut down on a lot of his go-to phrases in editing but not all of them (some days midgame never got touched up by me so they are necessarily closer to Ferdafs’ original script). As for PCFC my only guess would be that he was influenced by Ferdafs’ game, but it’s possible he could be from the same area.

Reactions: TheRedWiseman

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
“So teasing” is a Ferdafsism. Dunno where it comes from. We cut down on a lot of his go-to phrases in editing but not all of them (some days midgame never got touched up by me so they are necessarily closer to Ferdafs’ original script). As for PCFC my only guess would be that he was influenced by Ferdafs’ game, but it’s possible he could be from the same area.
Ahh, fair enough. I hope I can let it go and not have it rattle around in my brain puzzling me for 30 years until something pops... Anyway, thanks! And thanks for all your hard work.

Reactions: aaronminus

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Progress Report #2 JAN 11 @ 15:20 UTC:
Part 6
- I've finished up the additional writing I needed (though I suspect there is more to be done). Now it's onto blocking and image creation.

Blocking usually isn't horrible, it's mostly just dropping in the basic poses and simple images to get an idea of how the content should play, where characters should stand, and what images I have to make. I know I need a lot of backgrounds for this part, and I already have a few images I know for sure that it needs, but after blocking I'll have a much clearer list of items and goals. It usually takes a couple days to get done, so my next part 6 update will be after it's all blocked out.

Art, as I've said before, is problematic for me. I can't really draw stuff from scratch. Usually, I find images in the game that look mostly like what I need, and edit them into what I want (with varying degrees of success). And, generally, when I can't find something that matches the text, I cut the text.

Here, I don't have any art that matches this content, I pretty much have to make it all from scratch. So, uh, yeah, I expect part 6 to look the ugliest out of the whole game...

Anyhow... thanks for being awesome!

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2021
r3.8 Part 5 & 6 Status: IN PROGRESS
PART 2 Release Date:
NOV 5th 2023! (RELEASED)
PART 3 Release Date:
DEC 5th 2023! (RELEASED)
PART 4 Release Date:
JAN
5th 2024! (RELEASED)
PART 5 Release Date:
FEB 5th 2024!
PART 6 Release Date: APR 5th 2024!

PART 5 Task List

PART 6 Task List

Progress Report #2 JAN 11 @ 15:20 UTC

Progress Report #1 JAN 8 @ 19:05 UTC:
It's been a few days since Part 4 came out, and there haven't been any major game breaking bugs, so it's time to keep plowing forward and work on the next part. Just like last time, my progress reports will talk about Part 5 and/or Part 6 as we progress through this month.

Starting with Part 5. It has been sent out for editing (at the end of last month) and I'll put out info as I get revisions from aaronminus. There isn't much for me to do on it while I wait, but I have the whole next part to work on.

Part 6 is just starting out. While I have the majority of it written, there are little bits here and there I want to flesh out. Once I finalize the script (most likely tomorrow), I'll start the blocking process to get a better idea of the art I need to make (which, is a fair bit). Then I'll spend pretty much all my free time this next month making art... yay, I can't wait...

As always, thanks for being awesome!
Do you need any additional artwork to be made, how can I be of assistance?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Can I hope that you add Anatomy Park quest branch? With Annie and some sort of female Pirates of the Pancreas?
This game is in the conclusion phase. I have no plans to add content outside of completing the main story and character arcs. Pretty much my only focus is making the ending.

It is sort of odd Ferdafs never included her, but, eh, it is what it is...

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
This game is in the conclusion phase. I have no plans to add content outside of completing the main story and character arcs. Pretty much my only focus is making the ending.

It is sort of odd Ferdafs never included her, but, eh, it is what it is...
unless someone feels like adding bonus content after the game is done via modding

Reactions: vilewe7570
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes