MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Hot damn I'm so glad Ferdafs is back, guess the extra stuff will be shelved temporarily? If I recall your plans correctly
Edit:
Maybe make the extra stuff a extra route, or dream, maybe a simulation? I feel like its a shame to remove it

Last edited:

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
I just got the new version and I have to ask is the Kitchen mold scene all of the new stuff? (not that I'm complaining at all it was quite satisfying)
I mean it's been so GD long since the game has posted I come close to forgetting where we left off I just remember the Christmas stuff and thats it.
Assuming Kitchen Mold is all the content. Then I am fucking stoked. Kitchen Mold was great. The scene with morty
AND Summer AND Beth in the cheap Motel, (woo hoo go Morty!) was fantastic. I know people have complained about realism of the scene here but keep in mind that it was established into the ground that it was pitch black in the Motel room and no one could see anything. We were able to see what was going on through the magic of Ferdafs handy night vision. From there you just have to suspend a little disbelief. I'm glad revelation amongst all parties of whats going on with morty sexually is going slowly. There is after all no need to rush. If Ferdafs wants to stretch the game out for years, with some of the characters oblivious to certain things during that time I'm cool. It was a satisfying update even after all this time. Please let me know if there was another scene that I missed. Thumbs way up.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
WoooHooo HERE COMES THE SPAM TRAIN!!!

The new content is Good, but I KNOW NM is gonna make it 10x better.

Only thing I need is a Creampie Option and a No Condom Option (IF POSSIBLE, but I'll take whatever you'll put you NM).

My recommendation :
1) Release the planned Part 5 on the 5th (as i believe most work is done from your side, would be pointless to let that work go unposted).
2) After the part 5, take 2 weeks and release the 3.9 update : give you plenty of time to add stuff if you want + levels out your work load.

Either way, EXITED A HECK!!!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
For anyone that missed it, I posted the quick and dirty about what happens next here.

I've played through the new content, and it's not too long, so I think Part 5 will become r3.9 instead, and contain both the 3.9 scene and the ending part 5. This does mean the release date will push back a bit (maybe a week or so?). But, I have to talk with aaronminus to decide how far. The other option is Part 5 on Feb 5th and r3.9 on Mar 5th.

In just a bit I'll update the future plans post with a condensed version of below (if you hate reading (and are playing a VN for some reason?)).

First, while Ferdafs appears to be back, nothing in the info we have (as always) assures this is the long term case, or when the next update will arrive, or... well, really anything to help me plan. Just like before, I'll treat his return the same way, expecting updates on a roughly 3 month schedule, if nothing for 6+ months, consider the Unity game abandoned once more.

The new content from Unity 3.9 will go into a past day (right now I'm thinking the end of day 29, as this is before Wild Summer arrives, so I don't have to write around her, plus other things).

Next, the tricky part. What do I do about the ending? First, it IS NOT going to be removed. I try very hard not to cut content, and I'm not going to throw away stuff I've spent hundreds of hours on. It might have to be "moved" to a new day in the future (and possibly content adapted to fit that new time frame), but mostly I built the scenes to be moveable if needed (with maybe one/two background(s) needing to be altered).

And then there is the rest of the ending, what to do with it? Well, for now I'm going to keep working on it as I have time, but in a much less aggressive push. As ending parts are completed, they will be ADDED into future releases, but will no longer be their own release (after Part 5, depending on how that ultimately works out). In short, things will go back to how they were, I'll put out a game update ONLY if I get new content from Ferdafs.

all things considered i would rather 3.9 over part five get in
It's not an OR, both will be added to the game, it is more a question of when. Part 5 is nearly done, just waiting on the final dialogue revisions right now, then it is ready. r3.9 has nothing just yet, I have to start the whole process on it, which takes time. So, delay and add r3.9 to part 5, or release part 5, then r3.9. The answer is I don't know yet, because aaronminus needs to weigh in first.

So, I've made an AI voice mod for the game. If that sound intriguing, go check it out -> https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-voices-for-rick-and-morty-another-way-home.190995/post-12839101
Oooo, neat, I've added the MOD to post #1 (haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I want to).

Hot damn I'm so glad Ferdafs is back, guess the extra stuff will be shelved temporarily? If I recall your plans correctly
Edit:
Maybe make the extra stuff a extra route, or dream, maybe a simulation? I feel like its a shame to remove it
The current ending scenes will stay in the game. If I need to "scoot" it to fit new content I will (try my best to) do it in a way so as not to break saves. While I do plan to finish up the ending, I'm no longer sure of the time frame for it. But I also don't want to just leave the story (and players) hanging, as the intent was to provide closure.

Last edited:

calom

Mar 6, 2018
Next, the tricky part. What do I do about the ending? First, it IS NOT going to be removed. I try very hard not to cut content, and I'm not going to throw away stuff I've spent hundreds of hours on. It might have to be "moved" to a new day in the future (and possibly content adapted to fit that new time frame), but mostly I built the scenes to be moveable if needed (with maybe one/two background(s) needing to be altered).

And then there is the rest of the ending, what to do with it? Well, for now I'm going to keep working on it as I have time, but in a much less aggressive push. As ending parts are completed, they will be ADDED into future releases, but will no longer be their own release (after Part 5, depending on how that ultimately works out). In short, things will go back to how they were, I'll put out a game update ONLY if I get new content from Ferdafs.
YEAH! That's awesome! It's pretty much the best that could have happened. The game (hopefully) continues and the extra content remains. Thank you for you hard work Night Mirror.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Progress Report #4 FEB 1 @ 16:15 UTC:
First a bit of house keeping. The next release will be r3.9 (and include the content from Part 5 and the new content from Unity 3.9). It won't happen on Feb 5th (there just isn't enough time to make that happen), but it will be in Feb. When exactly, I don't know, but as always when I have a clearer picture, I'll share the info.

I have spent my whole day working on this (and reached the end of my available time), but I got a lot of stuff done. I've pulled out (and preped) all the dialogue, images, and animations. Most of today was dedicated to slicing. Dark images tend not to slice very well, so I had to re-re-do many of them by hand (not re-draw them, just re-slice them, still very tedious).

Next step is implementation, doing all the pose work and actually putting the content in the game. That will be a task for tomorrow. I do have some changes I want to add, as well as the standard dialogue corrections and such.

Anyhow... thanks for being awesome!

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Progress Report #4 FEB 1 @ 16:15 UTC:
First a bit of house keeping. The next release will be r3.9 (and include the content from Part 5 and the new content from Unity 3.9). It won't happen on Feb 5th (there just isn't enough time to make that happen), but it will be in Feb. When exactly, I don't know, but as always when I have a clearer picture, I'll share the info.

I have spent my whole day working on this (and reached the end of my available time), but I got a lot of stuff done. I've pulled out (and preped) all the dialogue, images, and animations. Most of today was dedicated to slicing. Dark images tend not to slice very well, so I had to re-re-do many of them by hand (not re-draw them, just re-slice them, still very tedious).

Next step is implementation, doing all the pose work and actually putting the content in the game. That will be a task for tomorrow. I do have some changes I want to add, as well as the standard dialogue corrections and such.

Anyhow... thanks for being awesome!
Cant WAIT!!!
Really looking forward to this.

Side question, Any plans on including a Creampie/no-Condom options or is this a bridge too far?
Again, just asking. I know on its own the update adds a wrench in the works in addition to adding anything else.

Cheers and Please pace yourself.
Best wishes.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Side question, Any plans on including a Creampie/no-Condom options or is this a bridge too far?
Yes. The bed stuff will have a sneak the condom off (or not) for Beth and Pull out/Creampie for Summer (is the current plan). Very minor edits needed to make it work as the animation doesn't contain the condom. Not changing the BJ/HJ as those are part of the story.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Night Mirror It seems the dev decided to continue to develop the game. You will continue this port by adding dev's content as well right? Please say yes! This port you are making is one of the best things in this site imo

Reactions: kohunronin

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Right, I guess I'll hop on this before the thread gets flooded (but I assume it will anyhow). It looks like Ferdafs just released 3.9, so... it's back on?

I need a bit of time to evaluate and discuss with aaronminus about all the things, but here is the quick and dirty:
  • YES: I will bring over the 3.9 content (don't have a copy yet, but once I have one).
  • NO: Ending will not continue, but go on hold (not throwing it away, but pausing it, or possibly working at a slower pace, more evaluation needed).
  • MAYBE? Part 5 was planned for Feb 5th. With a new release, I'm not sure Feb 5th is do-able to include the new 3.9 content. Right at this moment, I'm not sure if I'll put out part 5 as planned, then work towards 3.9, OR delay for a 3.9 update. Weight in with your thoughts, if you want part 5 and then 3.9 after, or prefer to wait a bit longer for both together.
Anyhow... more info as I get it?
This is a good choice. Obviously you shouldn't throw away your work and a backup plan is still necessary, but I do prefer sticking to the original script. And to that point, I think you should wait to release both part 5 and 3.9 together.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Okay this is controversial but I actually prefer getting Night Mirror's full ending over more Ferdafs content. Night Mirror's version is so much better, and I want an ending so badly. Endings are great and not enough adult games have them. Seeing all the effort the mc has put into his relationships come to fruition; finally having the children you've been trying for; beating the bad guy and saving the day; god I love a good ending! I like Night Mirror's plan, it's very sensible, but my dream would be for Night Mirror to complete the ending sooner rather than later and then continue to add Ferdafs content in where it makes sense. Because let's be real; Ferdafs is not gonna finish the story any time soon, if ever, and even if they did, it wouldn't be as good.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Games been fixed, get marginally competent.
no game keeps crashing please fix it

crashes when summer in locker room touching self

crashes when mom on couch foot rub

crasheswhen mom girl in art school

crashes at lady 3 breast in park

crashes unity in vehicle
crashes with Frank mom morty having sex evil morty

then finally get day 32 crashes then saids gotta start from beginning

Last edited:

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
As the thread isn't filled with players complaining about this issue, it's more likely something with your system causing the problem.

I can try and help troubleshoot, but you haven't provided any info about the actual problem. The platform you're on, system specs, and most importantly, the error or log files located at the same level as the exe.

I've done hundreds of hours testing (and thousands of hours of development) and I haven't ever encountered this issue, so while I can try to assist, I have no way to test for it (possibly no way to fix it either).

crashes when summer in locker room touching self

crashes when mom on couch foot rub

crasheswhen mom girl in art school

crashes at lady 3 breast in park

crashes unity in vehicle
crashes with Frank mom morty having sex evil morty

then finally get day 32 crashes then saids gotta start from beginning

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
The "Sleepover" scene is not in Ferdafs' version, only NightMirror's. So, Summer doesn't know about Beth and Morty, in Ferdafs' version.
Been a while since I played the original version so I forgot that it was a ren'py version original.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes