Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is 3.5 and the bug fixes are new update that was released just a few days ago?

Lost track of this sorry lol.
r3.5 (released Mar 29th) is the newest version (all the main links in post #1 are r3.5). r3.5.1 (released APR 2nd) is bug fixes for r3.5, and is only available for PC/Linux/Mac as a patch file. You can check the change log as to what is fixed and decide if they are impactful enough. They are mostly minor things.

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
If you're on windows, open up a file explorer type "%appdata%" (no quotes, or C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\) into the address bar. Find the RenPy folder, find RMAWH-1601779150, and that should be your saves. No idea for other platforms.
I discovered I didn't need to move saves. They automatically carried over for this reason. I am happy Ren'py added this very nice feature.

Nov 22, 2018
I love the game so far. The only thing I didn't like is the Planetina stuff playing out almost exactly like the show. I know it's very unlikely that it can or will be changed, but I'm hoping in later updates they can make up. Also, I noticed we suddenly stopped seeing Niki after she said she'd deliver the new mattress personally (which is never brought up again) and hope that can change.
Also, I have a huge impregnation fetish and am hoping that Morty gets every female he has sex with pregnant in the future (or as many as possible). Also hope to see more Ponietta and Tammy in the future as well. I'm also wondering if we'll ever see any sex scenes wit Dr. Wong, or any scenes with Supernova or Morty's unnamed girlfriend from The Vat of Acid Episode.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I love the game so far. The only thing I didn't like is the Planetina stuff playing out almost exactly like the show. I know it's very unlikely that it can or will be changed, but I'm hoping in later updates they can make up. Also, I noticed we suddenly stopped seeing Niki after she said she'd deliver the new mattress personally (which is never brought up again) and hope that can change.
Also, I have a huge impregnation fetish and am hoping that Morty gets every female he has sex with pregnant in the future (or as many as possible). Also hope to see more Ponietta and Tammy in the future as well. I'm also wondering if we'll ever see any sex scenes wit Dr. Wong, or any scenes with Supernova or Morty's unnamed girlfriend from The Vat of Acid Episode.
Glad you enjoyed it. I have put in a huge amount of work to bring it over to Renpy so more people would have a chance to play this amazing game!

It is important to note that the Renpy version is a remake. The game content comes from Ferdafs over in the Unity version and I adapt into this version, with no input on the content. I try very hard not to omit or remove content (although I do modify it). It's a strange amalgamation of games, sort of like a fanfiction of a fanfiction...

I was just okay with the Planetina stuff (it has very little alteration from the Unity version and isn't one I really replay). It was neat to see a "re-imaging" of an existing episode, but I'm hoping it doesn't become the norm. As with everything else, we'll see Niki if Ferdafs ever puts more of her in the game (most probably in a past day, but no idea where it will go until I see the content).

As to hoping for anything else, well, again, that's pretty much on Ferdafs. I only really make edits or minor events.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
the wait for Unity, Tricia's mom, n mattress delivery conts XD
while the number of evil mortys seems to increase.
Or...what if Unity assimilates the CHUD's and treat Tricia's mom to a nice gangbang...

...would ruin the mattress though, but I'm sure she'll be up for it - that lady seems wicked :p

If that wouldn't get one banned from phatreon I don't know...

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
I got a suggestion, for the after the Chud and Biblioteca scenes. It seemed weird to me that Morty did not check if he got points for the things he did in either of this scenes Fucking a princess and almost was executed and sex with Beth/Got a BJ from fem Rick and had threesome with a Beth.
I think adding a scene of him cheking the phone would make sense. This could be either a positive result or Negative.
My reasoning for the app not counting this points could be the following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Night Mirror

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well had an idea to stretch out the Beth and chud Morty scene, only down side I cant draw to save my life. So here goes nothing. The scene with Beth laying on her desk, could this get altered so they have sex on it and at the end Morty releases a larger amount than before causing Beth's to stomach inflate and resemble a baby bump. While Morty is recovering Beth looks down at it and depending on how the player has treated her minus the stuff that happened in the power outage scene, she may either be shocked or run her hand over it with a "What if" look on her face.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I got a suggestion, for the after the Chud and Biblioteca scenes. It seemed weird to me that Morty did not check if he got points for the things he did in either of this scenes Fucking a princess and almost was executed and sex with Beth/Got a BJ from fem Rick and had threesome with a Beth.
I think adding a scene of him cheking the phone would make sense. This could be either a positive result or Negative.
My reasoning for the app not counting this points could be the following
I always forget that the points are still a thing :whistle: but yeah, I think I can work that in. A little spoiler, but not much, the current last scene ends with just a cut to black, but I think I'll expand it a bit and have the points discussion happen as Morty and Morticia are heading home. That way it doesn't go into past scenes people have to replay to see it. Plus, I think it will make the scene a bit more complete. It's inclusion and content will depend a bit on what's next from Ferdafs, but I feel okay writing it in advance and adapting it if necessary.

Well had an idea to stretch out the Beth and chud Morty scene, only down side I cant draw to save my life. So here goes nothing. The scene with Beth laying on her desk, could this get altered so they have sex on it and at the end Morty releases a larger amount than before causing Beth's to stomach inflate and resemble a baby bump. While Morty is recovering Beth looks down at it and depending on how the player has treated her minus the stuff that happened in the power outage scene, she may either be shocked or run her hand over it with a "What if" look on her face.
I did consider adding inflation to the "Horsin' Around" scene, and I still might though more likely at the end of the animated sequence rather than while on the desk. I don't think I can really do much to add much "sex" to the desk image beyond more horse cock, so... probably not that. It would have been nice to get some extra images instead of a cut to black with results, but, that's the content I gots and I don't think I could really draw anything great to fill that void.

anyone else have the game crash with the new update? :)
What system? Are you using the patch or the full game? Where is it crashing? Is it giving you any errors? If no errors, look at the "log.txt" file in the directory where your .exe is and that will usually tell you why it won't launch.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes