kimlana

Mar 10, 2022
here is my question - will i like it or understand if i've never watched rick and morty?
Yes, although it probably requires familiarity with science fiction since it relies heavily on many of those tropes, mostly the "alternate universe/multiverse" model, but if you follow Star Trek or Marvel you'd probably get the idea pretty quick.

Rick & Morty itself follows most standard family sitcom tropes, other than the grandfather Rick being a technological genius which is why all the other characters are pretty much beholden to him.

As far as just spankable material goes, you don't need any show knowledge, but you might find the material hotter by knowing the backstory of certain characters. But there's a lot of relationship progression within the game itself, which can pretty much explain the backstory, and goes beyond what is possible on a cable television show.

Finally, this version has a lot of options to let you lean into certain fetishes if you find those stimulating, much more than many other games which are limited by Patreon rules.

bob_bit123

Dec 3, 2020
This is the (long awaited) talk with Beth over the shit Morty's been up to, and... other things... It's still in the early draft stage (around 200~ish lines of dialogue). I wrote it a while ago (wrote is generous, past me only left basic scene notes for future me (fucking assholes)), at the moment I'm fleshing it out, and I'm doing some basic blocking with temp images (not many) to help me sort out the scene content. It's a tough scene to write, and I expect it to get lots of notes, and revisions, once it goes to editing.
Great to hear! I'd say keep it long (and sexy), why not, your dialogue and ability to flesh out characters and plot lines is literally one of the biggest strengths of the Renpy version. You have an opportunity and great skills to up the level of dialogue in the game, so why not lean in!

Reactions: Night Mirror

puffyr

Jun 16, 2020
most fun game ever,and full of all content, to bad that after pool day is over,is any update after that out yet?> ty for the game ,zuper

Reactions: Night Mirror

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
most fun game ever,and full of all content, to bad that after pool day is over,is any update after that out yet?> ty for the game ,zuper
You're caught up, but a new update happens every few months or so. Check in from time to time and this is the place to find out.

Wallen1

Jun 27, 2019
a suggestion, a rape scene with Beth and Morty turned into a horse and him stuffing everything into her instead of just half of it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
a suggestion, a rape scene with Beth and Morty turned into a horse and him stuffing everything into her instead of just half of it.
Unfortunately, I think this one is outside of my skill set. Animation edits are already pretty tricky and this change is just too big (that's literally what she said) for me to make it.

Reactions: PussMaster

bob_bit123

Dec 3, 2020
Unfortunately, I think this one is outside of my skill set. Animation edits are already pretty tricky and this change is just too big (that's literally what she said) for me to make it.
It's actually a really good idea for a scene (fits thematically and all), and just given the animation/facial expressions that are already there, some dialogue changes and maybe some small edits/additions on a few of the static graphics that come after (add blood or something) could do the trick. Would be cool to see.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
...Horse...rape...blood...we've reached a new level of something.

John.gif

...but I'm sure, were someone to submit good enough artwork, NM would inplement it ;)

Reactions: PussMaster

prostibot

Dec 27, 2020
more crying butt stuff please and non-con NTR <3
excited to see Summer and Jerry go at it
and nancy and tammy to eat ass

incredible game, love your work, really made it something to get off to instead of meandering about hoping to get off to

Last edited:

kimlana

Mar 10, 2022
...but I'm sure, were someone to submit good enough artwork, NM would inplement i
(Talented Artist): So I'm thinking the horsecock could burst out of Beth's chest like in the movie "Alien" ...and then Morty-the-Horse uses his cock to turn Beth into a puppet and pretend she's still alive like in "Weekend at Bernie's" ...and then Summer realizes Beth got horsefucked to death so Morty has to horsecock impale her as well ...non-consensually in the butt! And we call the scene... " !"

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I saw in one of the settings I could change Beth to pregnant. Can you actually knock her up or has that yet to be implemented? I haven't played through the days in a while.

kimlana

Mar 10, 2022
Can you actually knock her up or has that yet to be implemented?
The entire game is taking place over the course of about a month, so in your headcanon, she can totally be pregnant, but unfortunately there's no dialog or graphics to depict that yet. Very likely, it hinges on what Ferdafs does in his version since there wouldn't be any way to have a visibly-pregnant Beth magically deflate for the next sex scene.

I'm not the developer, but for myself I'm curious if having characters take a pregnancy test and dialog their awareness of being pregnant would satisfying enough, or the fetish hinges entirely on the pregnant appearance.

bob_bit123

Dec 3, 2020
...Horse...rape...blood...we've reached a new level of something.

...but I'm sure, were someone to submit good enough artwork, NM would inplement it ;)
There is already, blood, rape and horse sex in this game. I don't see why combining them is any different.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Oh I kind of like the CHUD stuff, BD penetration in either orifice would've been hot as :devilish:

Imagine Beth, deadpan to the 'camera' -'Thank god I'm a cartoon, that would've killed me'

The fourth wall sometime crumbles in the series also ;)

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
OK, Sorry.

I got banned from twitts just for registering an account...hand me that straightjacket I guess...

Dec 13, 2020
(Talented Artist): So I'm thinking the horsecock could burst out of Beth's chest like in the movie "Alien" ...and then Morty-the-Horse uses his cock to turn Beth into a puppet and pretend she's still alive like in "Weekend at Bernie's" ...and then Summer realizes Beth got horsefucked to death so Morty has to horsecock impale her as well ...non-consensually in the butt! And we call the scene... " !"
The Aristocrats is one of the best dirty jokes I've ever heard in my life haha

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes