Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
There are a couple scenes that could count as NTR (and I figure better safe than sorry), but technically, the potion segments with "evil(?)" Morty are NTR, as it is not really the main character but an alternate personality getting it on with your girls. Gonna be honest, it was hard to classify some of this games scenes.
Yea, that would be hard to classify, I agree.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah, sadly I don't have access to post to nopy or I would have. But it has all the content of the original plus a bit extra I added on top of it. And I'll keep adding as new stuff continues to come out in the Unity game.
sweet my guy thanks just like nopy, bc its no bullshit just download it and done

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Havn't played yet, but you made this just when I gave up on the unity one. Perfect timing, you are a damned hero

Reactions: Night Mirror

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
This is AWESOME! I ESPECIALLY like the Ren'py saves. With Unity you couldn't save until you completed a l-o-n-g scene, then save. MUCH better.

PS: none of this would be possible without Ferdafs creation.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This is AWESOME! I ESPECIALLY like the Ren'py saves. With Unity you couldn't save until you completed a l-o-n-g scene, then save. MUCH better.

PS: none of this would be possible without Ferdafs creation.
Absolutely! There is no way I could have done art for something like this. Even with 90% of the assets it still took months to put together.

I tried my best to give Ferdafs as much credit as possible, and new scenes will only come as the Unity game puts out updates.

Reactions: Grelk

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah, nopy is my choice for DL too 99% of the time, although I find Mega to be pretty okay other than its datacap.
yeah thats what i used to use but hate the datacap, thats why i went to nopy since it has no datacap, i tried the others but had to do a fresh windows install bc i got a virus from each of the others

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
We should have a word for taking a game and porting it to ren'py. "Ren'pyify" makes my mouth hurt, so probably something smoother. Thanks for doing it though, I also like the original despite the UI and horrible save system.

Now that you're our resident expert on this, can you do "not my body!"? Just kidding, but that's another game with horrible ui, but great content.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes