Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
I know it's a few pages back, and a bit of a long post, but the answer is yes. If Ferdafs does abandon this game I will finish it.

As to only using art from the original, not true at all. I've made a number of new scenes, some with edited art, and some with art I've drawn. Although, kenta16807 is correct that the quality of my artwork isn't on par with Ferdafs
bro no offense, this game is fr better than the original mainly bc of the engine, but 99% of the art is from the og author, if he stops, you'll stop. Or at least the quality will take a dip

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
bro no offense, this game is fr better than the original mainly bc of the engine, but 99% of the art is from the og author, if he stops, you'll stop. Or at least the quality will take a dip
Not just the game engine. Night Mirror (and others here) have put in a lot of work making the story linear and more consistent. There are also quite a few additional scenes, not in the original. Not to mention all the subtle, and not so subtle, dialogue changes, including correcting grammar and spelling mistakes. Also, Night Mirror has already said, this version is reliant on Ferdafs, so yes it may well stop when Ferdafs does, but there is also a possibility, that if any decent artists can contribute, that it may have some life after Ferdafs.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I've already said (many times) that I won't keep going if Ferdafs stop. But I'll certainly put a conclusion on the game and not just leave it unfinished.

but there is also a possibility, that if any decent artists can contribute, that it may have some life after Ferdafs.
Uhhhh, most likely not. Even if I had a full time artist willing to produce high quality art that could do at least 1 scene a month (which I don't) I still most likely wouldn't keep going. Again, this project was always intended as a remake, not a standalone game.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It seems I can't help myself...

I've been debating for a while now if I wanted to try and finish Wild Summer's water park event or not. It got started way back in August of last year and while the scene had its first draft done, and a few image previews, it was nowhere near ready. I never received deliverable assets before sassy_mendigo vanished on me, and there was just too much that needed to be made that I didn't feel confident I could make.

But I did have some preliminary sketch work and examples that were sent my way... so since we are still waiting to see if the game is canceled or not, I figured: fuck it, I need something else to think about.

And so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As of this posting I've finished all the main images needed for this scene (I've been working on and off on it for the past few weeks (again, drifting back and forth about continuing someone elses work (but that's this whole game, so not sure why I'm hung up on it...), but now it's in the game, so it is happening)). It's not a lot of images (although, holy shit, it felt like it), and I still have some parts to make, but I was able to put in the main backgrounds and play through the scene with images to get a feel for it.

I did cut the scene down a bit. Originally it had a change of costume in the middle and we toyed with the idea of having a rename possibility for Summer, but the main idea (and sex) is still there. Not sure yet if I want to attempt another animation for it or not... I'll get the thing together first and decide at the end.

I only need a few more days of work (hopefully over the weekend here) to finish up the last bits I need to make, and pose, so it should for sure be ready for the next update.

Anyone keeping count, that is: 1 updated event, 1 new animation, and 3 new scenes!

Anyhow... thanks for being awesome!

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
It seems I can't help myself...

I've been debating for a while now if I wanted to try and finish Wild Summer's water park event or not. It got started way back in August of last year and while the scene had its first draft done, and a few image previews, it was nowhere near ready. I never received deliverable assets before sassy_mendigo vanished on me, and there was just too much that needed to be made that I didn't feel confident I could make.

But I did have some preliminary sketch work and examples that were sent my way... so since we are still waiting to see if the game is canceled or not, I figured: fuck it, I need something else to think about.

And so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As of this posting I've finished all the main images needed for this scene (I've been working on and off on it for the past few weeks (again, drifting back and forth about continuing someone elses work (but that's this whole game, so not sure why I'm hung up on it...), but now it's in the game, so it is happening)). It's not a lot of images (although, holy shit, it felt like it), and I still have some parts to make, but I was able to put in the main backgrounds and play through the scene with images to get a feel for it.

I did cut the scene down a bit. Originally it had a change of costume in the middle and we toyed with the idea of having a rename possibility for Summer, but the main idea (and sex) is still there. Not sure yet if I want to attempt another animation for it or not... I'll get the thing together first and decide at the end.

I only need a few more days of work (hopefully over the weekend here) to finish up the last bits I need to make, and pose, so it should for sure be ready for the next update.

Anyone keeping count, that is: 1 updated event, 1 new animation, and 3 new scenes!

Anyhow... thanks for being awesome!
thx for being awesome too night mirror

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 2563469
how do i fix this? it doesn't say what i put it as
There isn't a quick fix that can be applied for this issue unfortunately. It is a missing command for string interpolation, but it is a slightly more complex fix needed. I've put in a fix for the next update.

A short band-aid if you want to correct it in your files is to:
  • navigate to: /game/scripts/story/day_0037.rpy
    • (its plain text, so you can open it in notepad (or a code editor if you prefer))
  • search for the line "hardening", this will take you to the line error.
  • Find the bit of text that says "[text_string!l]".
  • Change it to "[text_string!i]".
This will introduce a different issue, with "Your" being capitalized, but again, I've fixed it for the next update.

xYWAnb-NoxGMioPc

Sep 8, 2021
A request for the Whip it Good and possibly Wife and Mothers scene (the ones where you interrogate fascist Beth):
TL;DR: Orgasm denial.
Long version: So this is supposed to be an interrogation, but the only option you have is to give Beth pleasure. It would be great to have an orgasm denial option. I picture something like this: when she first tells Morty to stop before cumming, you'd have an option to actually stop. Then Morty teasingly asks if she'd really come from her son teasing her. Beth denies this and from that point he starts edging her, demanding she admits how close she is and makes. Her. BEG. for a release, possibly continuuing into alternative Wife and Mothers where Beth titfucks Morty to try and either reverse the roles or convince him to let her come and Morty fucking Jessica in front of her as a power play. Once she finally caves in, Morty presents her with the ultimatum: if she covers for them, she gets to get off. Perhaps with an option to go back on your word for players who'd like to be extra cruel.

Also, please, for the love of all that is holy, add an option to remove Jerry from those scenes entirely. NTR being optional if it's not the main theme should be standard practice, change my mind.

Sorry if it's too specific, but I just know what I like and there's waay too little good tease and denial content on this site. Whether you heed my request or not, you're an amazing human being for doing all of this and I hope you know that.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
A request for the Whip it Good and possibly Wife and Mothers scene (the ones where you interrogate fascist Beth):
TL;DR: Orgasm denial.
Long version: So this is supposed to be an interrogation, but the only option you have is to give Beth pleasure. It would be great to have an orgasm denial option. I picture something like this: when she first tells Morty to stop before cumming, you'd have an option to actually stop. Then Morty teasingly asks if she'd really come from her son teasing her. Beth denies this and from that point he starts edging her, demanding she admits how close she is and makes. Her. BEG. for a release, possibly continuuing into alternative Wife and Mothers where Beth titfucks Morty to try and either reverse the roles or convince him to let her come and Morty fucking Jessica in front of her as a power play. Once she finally caves in, Morty presents her with the ultimatum: if she covers for them, she gets to get off. Perhaps with an option to go back on your word for players who'd like to be extra cruel.
Added to the request list. Specific requests are the right way to do it vs very general requests (like add more [something] into the game). This request shouldn't require new art, so that gives it a much higher chance of being used.

As with all requests, I can't say when I'll be able to do it (or if I will do it, this post is not a promise to include it, more just to let you know I've seen it and put it in my notes), but I like the over all idea.

Also, please, for the love of all that is holy, add an option to remove Jerry from those scenes entirely. NTR being optional if it's not the main theme should be standard practice, change my mind.
Jerry being there doesn't really fall under the definition of NTR, which (this sites rules) defines as:
  • Ntr: Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
And Jerry doesn't really "take part" in any of the sex stuff happening in these scenes (or, I get the feeling, at all in this alternate universe). I guess it is sort of~ Netori? Which less people seem bothered by and slapping an NTR on this scene would confuse more than help (because then every scene with Beth or Summer is NTR? (as explained in the Genre Details in the first post)).

If it really bothers you though, I have left the script files in plain text for easy modification. These scenes take place on day 30, which is /game/scripts/stroy/day_0030.rpy. You can open it in any text editor (even notepad), do a search for d30_2 (Whip it) and/or d30_4 (New Mothers) and just delete Jerry as desired.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Alright, finished with the Wild Summer Pool event! I may still go back and try some animation for the sex part (because it is a bit strange without even a 2-3 frame animation), but I've been at it for almost 11 hours today, so... I think that is enough for the moment. I needed a few more parts/poses than I thought, so I had to make those, plus all the facial expressions, but it's looking good!

I'll also need to make some minor dialogue tweaks, as Wild Summer currently mentions you didn't get to have sex at the water park... which is now no longer true... But that's a problem for future me to forget about...

Anyhow... Thanks for staying awesome!

IdenTIc

Aug 8, 2018
Alright, finished with the Wild Summer Pool event! I may still go back and try some animation for the sex part (because it is a bit strange without even a 2-3 frame animation), but I've been at it for almost 11 hours today, so... I think that is enough for the moment. I needed a few more parts/poses than I thought, so I had to make those, plus all the facial expressions, but it's looking good!

I'll also need to make some minor dialogue tweaks, as Wild Summer currently mentions you didn't get to have sex at the water park... which is now no longer true... But that's a problem for future me to forget about...

Anyhow... Thanks for staying awesome!
Hi, some questions, what is the difference between the original game and this one?
Is it the original + a plus or is it something different, and if it were the case of being the original plus a series of additional content, let's say DLC, if the other one is updated, will that part of the story be added to it?
Are they 2 different games? Is this a more complete version of the game?

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Hi, some questions, what is the difference between the original game and this one?
Is it the original + a plus or is it something different, and if it were the case of being the original plus a series of additional content, let's say DLC, if the other one is updated, will that part of the story be added to it?
Read the OP.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Page 1 of this thread, first post ...

FAQ:

What's different?

A huge amount of things have been modified in some way. However, the biggest changes are:
  • The game is now in Renpy, and takes advantage of all the things renpy can do.
  • The sandbox "hunt for story" has been removed, putting all the scenes in a linear order.
  • Money and items removed from the game.
  • Choices added for many scenes.
  • Many scenes have had their dialogue changed, or had characters added to them.
  • Morty is less whiny overall and more interested in fucking his family. He is closer to S4/5 in personality.
  • Additional art has been added throughout.
  • Additional outfits and poses added for most main characters.
  • Additional animations (renpy transforms) added to the game.
  • Mortica's presence boosted throughout the game (from background to main character.).
  • Lots of bumper scenes (things at the start or end) added to make transitions a bit smoother.
  • A LOT more “family” toned wording added to the game.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey, very nice game man.
When can we expect next update approximately?

Sincerest regards,
PB13
That's a great question to which the answer is... I don't know...

Right now we are in a bit of an unusual spot. I normally only put out updates after Ferdafs does (for several reasons, not the least of which is not to dysnc the version numbers), but we haven't heard from him in a while now, and it is possible we might not ever get a Unity game update again... But at some point I have to decide if I'm just going to move forward on the game conclusion or not.

While not a for sure thing, I'm going to wait until at least the middle~ish of next month and re-evaluate where things are. If we still haven't heard anything by then (a bit more than 3 months since the last release), I'll most likely put out what I have, small though it is, and then start work on the game conclusion.

Either way, I'll update here in the thread as we know more (or know the same amount, and I decide to move forward).

Planet-B13

May 29, 2022
That's a great question to which the answer is... I don't know...

Right now we are in a bit of an unusual spot. I normally only put out updates after Ferdafs does (for several reasons, not the least of which is not to dysnc the version numbers), but we haven't heard from him in a while now, and it is possible we might not ever get a Unity game update again... But at some point I have to decide if I'm just going to move forward on the game conclusion or not.

While not a for sure thing, I'm going to wait until at least the middle~ish of next month and re-evaluate where things are. If we still haven't heard anything by then (a bit more than 3 months since the last release), I'll most likely put out what I have, small though it is, and then start work on the game conclusion.

Either way, I'll update here in the thread as we know more (or know the same amount, and I decide to move forward).
I strongly suggest make a discord server, I'm sure people here from around the world are able to provide you with assistance with the click of a ping anytime you need something; whether it's dialogue, visuals, general ideas and narrative.

I don't want to see this game die anytime soon and I'm sure a lot of fans would agree.

Especially now since it has an ever-growing fanbase.

Make a discord server so that if you need us, we are at your disposal. No week-late replies, easy navigation and quick response time. Better for everyone.

Best,
PB13

Reactions: ankoushinwa

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I strongly suggest make a discord server, I'm sure people here from around the world are able to provide you with assistance with the click of a ping anytime you need something; whether it's dialogue, visuals, general ideas and narrative.

I don't want to see this game die anytime soon and I'm sure a lot of fans would agree.

Especially now since it has an ever-growing fanbase.

Make a discord server so that if you need us, we are at your disposal. No week-late replies, easy navigation and quick response time. Better for everyone.

Best,
PB13
So... short answer is, no. I'm not interested in making a discord for this...

Longer answer is that I've talked a bit about this before, and adding a discord server means it's another thing I'd have to manage and moderate. The primary goal of this project is mainly (mostly) to bring assets over from the Unity game into the renpy engine so people/I can enjoy the content with less hassle. This isn't a full time job for me, it's a hobby I do after work (sometimes (when I feel like working on it)), and I have no intention of turning it into a full time job (for many reasons, talked about in the FAQ in post 1).

The unfortunate reality is that when Ferdafs stops working on the Unity game (which may well be the case), I'll also bring work on this game to a close. I'm not an artist and the stuff I can make is so-so at best, or is simply re-used assets from the game. Even if I did want to keep going on my own without Ferdafs (which isn't the case), I don't have the skill set to fully support this project (code and writing, sure, art... nope). And even if I did find/have a full time artist willing to work on this project for free (which, again, I don't), they won't want to do it forever, and when they inevitable depart, I'm back in the same spot I am now.

So... sadly a discord server isn't in the cards because it just isn't needed for what this project is. Additionally, we may be coming to the end anyhow and starting a new platform that I'd use for only a few more months seems silly. Besides, I'm not really trying to build a fan base, I'm doing this mostly for my own fun. Honestly, I'm glad so many people have enjoyed the game.

Still, thanks for the suggestion. If this was any other project, sure, I'd most likely set up my own platform to interact on, but for the most part f95zone does the job just fine.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes