Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This one is a real mess. "I'm sure it will settle down if you let it hang there for a while" perhaps.

I get the feeling there will be more. Are you okay with me pointing them out, in case you miss any?

Instead of one at a time, I'll post them all together if you prefer?
Just finished reviewing the scenes to figure out where they are going to go and what I want to add/change. I haven't started in on dialog yet. But, a single post would be preferred as it is less things for me to search through. Don't need images, just the text lines that seems weird.

Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Just finished reviewing the scenes to figure out where they are going to go and what I want to add/change. I haven't started in on dialog yet. But, a single post would be preferred as it is less things for me to search through. Don't need images, just the text lines that seems weird.
I found another real stinker, but I'll do as you suggest, and give you a list of text once I've gone through it

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Beth content was ok in this one, that story is progressing nicely.:)

The rest of it was a bit meh....I do hope F will get through this unscathed,

ripping stuff straight off the show is bad juju....

It only takes a short phonecall from a lawyer and phatreon is gone.

Not even sure is has to be a lawyer, probably enough with a few trolls reporting the content,
like what happened with the MEGA links recently...

Is it just me or are routes getting longer ?

Last we had that very long Tricia route :love: and now these pretty long routes...

A bit stumped that they postponed the Jessica content :cry:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Beth content was ok in this one, that story is progressing nicely.:)

The rest of it was a bit meh....I do hope F will get through this unscathed,

ripping stuff straight off the show is bad juju....

It only takes a short phonecall from a lawyer and phatreon is gone.

Not even sure is has to be a lawyer, probably enough with a few trolls reporting the content,
like what happened with the MEGA links recently...

Is it just me or are routes getting longer ?

Last we had that very long Tricia route :love: and now these pretty long routes...

A bit stumped that they postponed the Jessica content :cry:
I really enjoyed the Beth content. I wish there was a bit more choice in it (godamnit another condom scene I have to edit at some point). Planetina was alright, an interesting idea to redo the episode with extra sexy bits in it. Not sure if it'll attract more/less attention, pulled from the episode or drawn to look exactly like it isn't much of distinction (neither is technically okay).

My issue with Planetina is that she is like Keara or Unity, I don't really care about her, she is a one off character in the show that I don't have an attachment to. That being said, as we've talked about before Ferdafs has done some great work on characters like Tricia, so maybe there is hope? Of course, we also still have blankslate Jessica in both show and game... so...

Speaking of Jessica, it is odd that we didn't get her content again. That's twice it seems to have been pushed back, I wonder what hold up is? Still, as I sort of said above, unless we have some real development with her, I don't find Jessica that engaging.

Now give me some Summer on Summer (on Summer?) action or more Morticia (and Beth? (AND SUMMER?! OMG!)) and you've got my attention.

I've been breaking the updates into smaller and smaller (replay) segments, 6 this time, as they get longer. Text/image wise my brain says it's fairly comparable to the previous update, but I haven't actually compared the numbers.

Anyhow, back to work.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
The Planetina stuff was okay. It filled the gaps (ooh err) that the TV show couldn't, but I think she's a one off character, that I'm not really interested in seeing again.

I loved the new Beth content, but yea, be nice to have option to ditch the condom. Also, an anal option in the cinema would be quite good, I think.

Regarding the scene order for your Renpy version, I saw this on the main thread ...

Screenshot (126).jpg

... and I played it in that order, but I think for the sake of story continuity, it works better if "time for your punishment" comes first, and then the Planetina scenes. It makes more sense.

I had an idea, while watching the Beth scene that comes at the end of the Planetina bit. Beth asks Morty for something to wipe up the mess. Instead of Morty grabbing his t-shirt, it could have played out like this ...

Morty: "Don't worry mum, I don't mind"
Beth: "But Morticia sleeps in here"
Morty: "She won't mind, she's used to it"
Beth: "What do you mean she's used to it? Have you been having sex with your twin sister?"
Morty: "erm ..."
Beth: (shouts Morticia, and calls her into the room)

... I think you can guess where it goes from there. :devilish:

I'm not expecting you to implement this, as I imagine it would require a lot of work, but it would be a fun twist and give us a nice Beth, Morticia, Morty threesome scene.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The Planetina stuff was okay. It filled the gaps (ooh err) that the TV show couldn't, but I think she's a one off character, that I'm not really interested in seeing again.

I loved the new Beth content, but yea, be nice to have option to ditch the condom. Also, an anal option in the cinema would be quite good, I think.

Regarding the scene order for your Renpy version, I saw this on the main thread ...

View attachment 1404915

... and I played it in that order, but I think for the sake of story continuity, it works better if "time for your punishment" comes first, and then the Planetina scenes. It makes more sense.

I had an idea, while watching the Beth scene that comes at the end of the Planetina bit. Beth asks Morty for something to wipe up the mess. Instead of Morty grabbing his t-shirt, it could have played out like this ...

Morty: "Don't worry mum, I don't mind"
Beth: "But Morticia sleeps in here"
Morty: "She won't mind, she's used to it"
Beth: "What do you mean she's used to it? Have you been having sex with your twin sister?"
Morty: "erm ..."
Beth: (shouts Morticia, and calls her into the room)

... I think you can guess where it goes from there. :devilish:

I'm not expecting you to implement this, as I imagine it would require a lot of work, but it would be a fun twist and gives us a nice Beth, Morticia, Morty threesome scene.
Here is the current event order I've settled on:
1631646762756.png
Beth's "punishment" scene has been pushed back into a previous day, so yeah, it comes before the Planetina stuff.

But, uh, yeah, getting into a Beth/Morticia 3way is beyond what I can do for a number of reasons.

Reactions: Obanama and wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
But, uh, yeah, getting into a Beth/Morticia 3way is beyond what I can do for a number of reasons.
No worries, I knew it would be too much to implement. I can always dream, though.

BTW, sorry I never got around to doing the Morticia hug image. My life has been very hectic of late, for several reasons that I won't bore you with, but I might get around to in time for the next update. Who knows, if things settle down, and I can practice my digital art more, then perhaps I'll maybe be able to provide the images needed for extra content (like the threesome I mentioned), but with the way things have been, I won't make any promises.

P.S. I love doing Rick and Morty fan art, and have an idea for a series of original posters that I want to make, and possibly sell via other websites (not here). If I do, I'll maybe post a couple of them here, just for fun.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
No worries, I knew it would be too much to implement. I can always dream, though.

BTW, sorry I never got around to doing the Morticia hug image. My life has been very hectic of late, for several reasons that I won't bore you with, but I might get around to in time for the next update. Who knows, if things settle down, and I can practice my digital art more, then perhaps I'll maybe be able to provide the images needed for extra content (like the threesome I mentioned), but with the way things have been, I won't make any promises.

P.S. I love doing Rick and Morty fan art, and have an idea for a series of original posters that I want to make, and possibly sell via other websites (not here). If I do, I'll maybe post a couple of them here, just for fun.
Hey no worries! There is always time to come back to them later (I literally do it every update adding stuff into the past). If you get to them, awesome, if not, eh, maybe I'll try and improve them myself at some point. Here's hoping stuff works out for you! And can't wait to see what you come up with!

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Hey no worries! There is always time to come back to them later (I literally do it every update adding stuff into the past). If you get to them, awesome, if not, eh, maybe I'll try and improve them myself at some point. Here's hoping stuff works out for you! And can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks. Here's a couple of fan art paintings I did quite a while ago ...

This is an original digital painting, I did for fun. I call it "Zed Leppelin" ...

morq0i2vvs361.jpg

And this one, which is a watercolour painting of an image from one of the Adult Swim Rick and Morty shorts. It got 5,000 likes on Reddit :) ...

Last edited:

cartman6x6

Oct 18, 2018
i found several bug visual in a pair of scenes

1º: beth in the cinema, i sitting in the side left of morty, and in several scenes of in the handjob cum and swallow of beth with the sperm, her is in the other side of morty, this can fixing inverted the scene style mirror

2: planetina and morty in the tree, to she is missing the recycle logo of she chest in a only scene where she try taked out him dick of him pants

too i see a wong text with "plantina" but no remember in what, maybe in the 1º scene of both with the donuts

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
i found several bug visual in a pair of scenes

1º: beth in the cinema, i sitting in the side left of morty, and in several scenes of in the handjob cum and swallow of beth with the sperm, her is in the other side of morty, this can fixing inverted the scene style mirror

2: planetina and morty in the tree, to she is missing the recycle logo of she chest in a only scene where she try taked out him dick of him pants

too i see a wong text with "plantina" but no remember in what, maybe in the 1º scene of both with the donuts
Thanks for the heads up. I did already fix the "flipped" sides issue with Beth in the cinema. I'll keep my eyes open for the Plantina error(s), still in QC on scene 1 atm and haven't started in on the next set yet.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really enjoyed the Beth content. I wish there was a bit more choice in it (godamnit another condom scene I have to edit at some point).
In this case you actually might be better off NOT removing the condom. Have Beth really put her foot down about them needing to use a condom as a set up for her creampie scene the next day. A stern word about pregnancy and the need to practice safe sex. That could make the second scene with Beth more impactful and give you some stronger options for dialog or inner thoughts.

Something along the lines of.

"Poor Morty. I keep giving him mixed messages. Punishing him for cumming inside me, lecturing him on how important using condoms are... The very next day I'm telling him to fuck his mother raw. I know I should have him pull out before he cums but.. I don't think I want him to pull out.. If he wants to cum inside me I'm going to let him."

Last edited:
Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
In this case you actually might be better off NOT removing the condom. Have Beth really put her foot down about them needing to use a condom as a set up for her creampie scene the next day. A stern word about pregnancy and the need to practice safe sex. That could make the second scene with Beth more impactful and give you some stronger options for dialog or inner thoughts.

Something along the lines of.

"Poor Morty. I keep giving him mixed messages. Punishing him for cumming inside me, lecturing him on how important using condoms are... The very next day I'm telling him to fuck his mother raw. I know I should have him pull out before he cums but.. I don't think I want him to pull out.. If he wants to cum inside me I'm going to let him."
Not... remove... the... condom? I don't understand... brain collapsing into logic error! AHHHHH!

Actually, that's not a bad idea (and not bad dialog). It for sure saves a lot of time on some pretty janky animations (these seem to have a lot of errors in them already), and I agree it would help build towards a more impactful moment later. In any case, no condom edit wouldn't go in this update anyhow it would just take too much time to do.

Still in the process of first QC on the scene and making edits and changes, haven't quiet reached that moment yet, but will give the dialog some more serious consideration when I do. (I thought QC would take me like an hour but I've been at it for like 5hrs now, sigh...)

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not... remove... the... condom? I don't understand... brain collapsing into logic error! AHHHHH!

Actually, that's not a bad idea (and not bad dialog). It for sure saves a lot of time on some pretty janky animations (these seem to have a lot of errors in them already), and I agree it would help build towards a more impactful moment later. In any case, no condom edit wouldn't go in this update anyhow it would just take too much time to do.

Still in the process of first QC on the scene and making edits and changes, haven't quiet reached that moment yet, but will give the dialog some more serious consideration when I do. (I thought QC would take me like an hour but I've been at it for like 5hrs now, sigh...)
We appreciate your work on this. Anytime I post that R&M got an update in the h-game discord servers I'm I always asked if your port was updated with the new content yet.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
We appreciate your work on this. Anytime I post that R&M got an update in the h-game discord servers I'm I always get asked if your port was updated with the new content yet.
That's kinda awesome actually. Wish I could do it faster (that's what she said), but so many steps to make it work! On the plus side, getting active feedback while I'm working on it is very helpful.

I took your suggestion and injected some more dialog during the sex scene (warning content spoilers). This is WIP first pass and may change during later review. But here is the raw code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes