Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm sorry for asking something that probably was already asked but I couldn't find it.

Any way to open the (a?) menu on Android? I misclicked one of the contraception pill options and now I can't change back, Morticia keeps talking about "me" not letting her take pills and I don't like pregnancy at all,lol.

Thanks in advance!
Open the menu (via the save button on the quick bar for android) select "Do Over" and the very first option:
1630381951301.png
Set "On Pill" to Yes, and it will make it so that she says she is on the pill when talking about pregnancy. Although, for Morticia the choice does come up several times, while most character only give you the choice once or twice.

That being said, she will still talk about being on birth control (in place of saying she isn't) so if you don't want any pregnancy talk, there is not really an option to have less of it.

Reactions: Whatever_777

daledd

May 28, 2019
Will the characters really get pregnant if we keep up cumming inside and not mentioning going on the pill?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Will the characters really get pregnant if we keep up cumming inside and not mentioning going on the pill?
In the OP, under Genre Details is a section for the pregnancy tag and what content is currently in the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Night Mirror

Here are some minor corrections for the scene on the nazi world.

Summer or Beth says: "Was zu holle!" the correct sentence should be "Was zur Hölle!"

Here the context is wrong. Morty stinks of fascism, not racism.

The ideology of fascism, which includes racism, is shown by Morty wearing a fascistic uniform.
1630535371665.png

Feel free to pass this to the original game creator.

Thanks for your time and effort to port this to RenPy! You did an amazing job!

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror

Here are some minor corrections for the scene on the nazi world.

Summer or Beth says: "Was zu holle!" the correct sentence should be "Was zur Hölle!"

Here the context is wrong. Morty stinks of fascism, not racism.

The ideology of fascism, which includes racism, is shown by Morty wearing a fascistic uniform.
View attachment 1383502

Feel free to pass this to the original game create.

Thanks for your time and effort to port this to RenPy! You did an amazing job!
Thanks for the corrections! These are errors from the original text but no reason not to fix them! I'm still not sure Ferdafs knows this version exists... so... I don't really have a way to pass on anything to anyone outside of this thread :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the corrections! These are errors from the original text but no reason not to fix them! I'm still not sure Ferdafs knows this version exists... so... I don't really have a way to pass on anything to anyone outside of this thread :p
Well, I don't care about the original version, that's why I posted the corrections here. :sneaky:

Whatever_777

Nov 19, 2019
Open the menu (via the save button on the quick bar for android) select "Do Over" and the very first option:
View attachment 1380419
Set "On Pill" to Yes, and it will make it so that she says she is on the pill when talking about pregnancy. Although, for Morticia the choice does come up several times, while most character only give you the choice once or twice.

That being said, she will still talk about being on birth control (in place of saying she isn't) so if you don't want any pregnancy talk, there is not really an option to have less of it.
Thanks! I see now that my comment was probably weirdly worded because I didn't had a menu show up at all. I probably marked the menu buttons as invisible when I started. I've installed the game in an android emulator to check and got to see the menu you mentioned.

Given your reply, the menu should be kinda obvious (and it is, lol) so I knew I had to be doing something wrong. Thanks a lot!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks! I see now that my comment was probably weirdly worded because I didn't had a menu show up at all. I probably marked the menu buttons as invisible when I started. I've installed the game in an android emulator to check and got to see the menu you mentioned.

Given your reply, the menu should be kinda obvious (and it is, lol) so I knew I had to be doing something wrong. Thanks a lot!
Yeah the menu vanishing is a known issue in the current build (although I'm not sure what is causing it to vanish and not come back as I can't get the issue to reproduce). At the moment, the only way I'm aware to bring the quick menu back is to delete your saves (someone said they were able to just delete their autosave, but I can only find a way to clear all app data). Renpy on android doesn't have a default alternate way to open the menu other than the quick menu, so if it vanishes on android the user is just fucked.

I am looking for a fix in the next update, but haven't found a great solution yet.

Its android 11. its freezing and lagging then forcing close. my phone is midrange. not a crappy one
Alright, it runs fine on both my Android 11 device (an S10) and my android 11 emulator. If I don't know the device model I can't really troubleshoot the issue :/

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
First try rendering with OpenToonz.

Screengrabbed the animation (incl tearing...) split it up in GIMP, adjusted every image to my liking
and fed them to OpenToonz.

Result is still pretty terrible, one really need to go over every image with a fine comb.

Animation is 30 frames repeat 4 times

The only thing automated is the movement of the V.

Morty would probably be easy to automate, Beth has too much going on...
Doable, but I need to learn this software better...
View attachment Beth.webm

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
First try rendering with OpenToonz.

Screengrabbed the animation (incl tearing...) split it up in GIMP, adjusted every image to my liking
and fed them to OpenToonz.

Result is still pretty terrible, one really need to go over every image with a fine comb.

Animation is 30 frames repeat 4 times

The only thing automated is the movement of the V.

Morty would probably be easy to automate, Beth has too much going on...
Doable, but I need to learn this software better...
That looks much improved! I haven't had much of a chance to give OpenToonz another shot but it does seem pretty good. I'll try and find some time for it this weekend.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
That looks much improved! I haven't had much of a chance to give OpenToonz another shot but it does seem pretty good. I'll try and find some time for it this weekend.

Have some calming beverage close at hands, that SW works in it's own way...

Shortcuts for cut/paste don't work for one....drives me mad (although that could be nicotine withdrawal)

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes