MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Hey Night Mirror, is the next version almost done? Kinda wondering how many missing scenes there is....

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey Night Mirror, is the next version almost done? Kinda wondering how many missing scenes there is....
Every scene/image from the Unity game is included in the Ren'py version, although most scenes have had some changes made to them.

As to the next update, look three posts up.

Hey Night Mirror I got another scene edit request: Could you do the finish inside option for Tricia's half of the 3-Way scene?
Adding to the request list. Not sure if it will make this update.

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
So does this remake has everything from Rick and Morty the original game just curious cuz I have played the original but not for too long because it was very hard I would say really but when you are using mobile and thank you for making this amazing remake thank you very much

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
So does this remake has everything from Rick and Morty the original game just curious cuz I have played the original but not for too long because it was very hard I would say really but when you are using mobile and thank you for making this amazing remake thank you very much

All the scenes and a lot more Coherent.
I actully stopped playing the original.

This also has Preg and Rape fetish there but clearly avoidable if you dont like it.

Best part, "THE SKIP BUTTON"

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Toyed around a bit in gimp, it's rough and jerky motion...
...but boy does it eats up time ;)

Been looking into OpenToonz but my word, nothing works like any other software...
Not bad, a few things I noticed: the outline on Beth's vaginal lips and pubic hair is the wrong color (not matching the rest of her outlines (gray-ish blue vs black). Morty's penis is missing an outline and is really burly. Some minor blurryness/clipped lines around the edges of Beth, and Morty's top half is visibly cut off. Still, not bad.

A peek behind the scenes on how I'm dealing with animation edits:

I use Clip Studio Paint Pro. Here is a screenshot of the timeline, not sure why some show up white, it does that sometimes with the preview thumbs.
1630270038008.png

The version I have sadly only supports up to 24fps (instead of 30). Each second has its own animation folder, and each frame of animation has its own subfolder for the edits.
1630270575599.png
The "dick" and "blood" layers are object layers so that they don't get fucked up when I need to scale/rotate them, and are under a mask layer for where they meet the vagina.

The mask layer is for painting out the condom on each frame (which I do at the end).

This animation is 10ish seconds, or 242 frames. It has 4 distinct cycles (where face expression change, but the overall animation stays the same). In total there are 9 animations (2 for cycle 1, 3 for cycle 2, 3 for cycle 3, and 1 for cycle 4). Cycle 1 and 4 are both 145 frames. Cycle 2 and 3 are both 242 frames.

This... isn't a great process, it's really slow and I'm missing a LOT of animation tools I expect to have, so it still ends up looking a little janky. Also, doing them a frame at a time just takes forever. But I can't think of a better way to do it with the tools I have.

I have considered using Live2D, the software the animations were originally create in, but there are some really big hurdles there too. I can't import the animation, I'd have to recreate the whole thing (a frame at a time) to match the original. It is an all new platform to learn. The control stuff is simple enough but I have no skill in using it, which will take a long time to become good at (if ever). It's also not a one time purchase, it's a service software, paid yearly I believe? And I hate that shit on principle (why I don't use adobe).

I do wish I had a better way to make animation edits, because it does just take forever. So it's why I have done very few of them, and requests that involve animation changes I'm less excited to undertake.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Not bad, a few things I noticed: the outline on Beth's vaginal lips and pubic hair is the wrong color (not matching the rest of her outlines (gray-ish blue vs black). Morty's penis is missing an outline and is really burly. Some minor blurryness/clipped lines around the edges of Beth, and Morty's top half is visibly cut off....

I use Clip Studio Paint Pro. Here is a screenshot of the timeline, not sure why some show up white, it does that sometimes with the preview thumbs.
. It's also not a one time purchase, it's a service software, paid yearly I believe? And I hate that shit on principle (why I don't use adobe).

I do wish I had a better way to make animation edits, because it does just take forever. So it's why I have done very few of them, and requests that involve animation changes I'm less excited to undertake.
Yeah, it was cobbled together with pieces from all over the place...

Beth's nether regions was from her in the bath, hence the blue shift, it didn't really work but I loved the original look
with some hair visible. (insert slightly embarrassed emoji...)

I think I'm getting the hang of cutting things out in gimp, unfortunately scaling and rotating makes a mess.

Morty was ripped from the Summer/Tricia scene and mirrored...but I messed up the scaling.

My main rig is on Gentoo linux so I have to use the tools available, opentoons looks a bit similar though.

I hear you on the subscription BS, I get enough of that at work..

I guess Blender is the way to go, but the learning curve makes opentoons look easy;)

Whichever way you do it, there's no escaping going over every single (key)frame.

Trying to read up on opentoons, I think they support skeletons - so one should be able to make a model
that's possible to animate directly - time will tell, if I don't tire....

Thank you for the glimpse into Clip Studio Paint Pro :)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yeah, it was cobbled together with pieces from all over the place...

Beth's nether regions was from her in the bath, hence the blue shift, it didn't really work but I loved the original look
with some hair visible. (insert slightly embarrassed emoji...)

I think I'm getting the hang of cutting things out in gimp, unfortunately scaling and rotating makes a mess.

Morty was ripped from the Summer/Tricia scene and mirrored...but I messed up the scaling.

My main rig is on Gentoo linux so I have to use the tools available, opentoons looks a bit similar though.

I hear you on the subscription BS, I get enough of that at work..

I guess Blender is the way to go, but the learning curve makes opentoons look easy;)

Whichever way you do it, there's no escaping going over every single (key)frame.

Trying to read up on opentoons, I think they support skeletons - so one should be able to make a model
that's possible to animate directly - time will tell, if I don't tire....

Thank you for the glimpse into Clip Studio Paint Pro :)
I picked up opentoonz last night and started playing with it, not sure if it will be faster or not. But gonna give it some time and see if I like it. I've used the 3D side of blender, so I might give that a try too.

Reactions: daledd

Whatever_777

Nov 19, 2019
I'm sorry for asking something that probably was already asked but I couldn't find it.

Any way to open the (a?) menu on Android? I misclicked one of the contraception pill options and now I can't change back, Morticia keeps talking about "me" not letting her take pills and I don't like pregnancy at all,lol.

Thanks in advance!

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes