Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I was in purgatory drawing the rough draft for one of Summer's hug scenes (I chose an angle I knew would be hard for me because I love pain, then realized that I was going off the shows proportions which is different from the game so I had to edit the fuck out of it, good times).
Awesome! Can't wait to see them! Your art has been fantastic so far, so I'm excited to see what you come up with!

During purgatory I ended replaying a lot of the game so here's a million typos I found.
Bam! Thank you for the corrections.

For the funky dialog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And in this one Morticia calls Beth by her name instead of calling her mom.
Actually, that is a conditional, and shows up as Beth if you have chosen "twins off"

Some visual errors:
Fixed! (Edit: Just forgot to turn Beth lashes back on (sort of a pain I wish I had set this up differently). The issues with Morticia was actually an image compression issue, just replaced with non-compressed files corrected the masking problem.)

First one's super duper tiny. In the title menu could you change the "Start" button to be say "New Game" instead? Just a bit more concise.
But then how will people know where to start?!?! :p (*cough* changed to "New Game")

Second there are quite a few scenes where multiple girls are the focus (Tricia Summer Yuri, Morty Tricia Summer threesome, Morty fascist Beth fascist Jessica threesome to name a few). Could you have it so those scenes are included in the mindblower section for each girl they focus on?
This is a bigger request than I can do while typing a response. I'll look into it. The main reason I didn't initially do it that way was that I wanted the replay options only to appear once, so as not to give the illusion of more content then there is. But I can see the other side of searching for a favorite scene, and only remembering one of the characters in it, then not finding it because it's under another characters page.

Third is a small qol feature. Could you have it so the current day is displayed in the in-game menu?
I'll take a look into including it in a more visible way rather than hidden in a sub menu. It does also show up while skipping (not an easy way to just find the info either). I originally didn't make it more prominent since I didn't think most people would care what day it was.

It'd also be cool if saves could say which day they were on, but I don't know how you'd implement that for old saves so that sux.
No way to do it for older saves (that I'm aware of, I'd have to do more research on it). But I'll look into somehow including it in new saves.

Fourth, could the Day Selector have it's own section in the title menu/in-game menu? It's a pretty nice feature and I think it deserves it's own spotlight in the main menu instead of being tucked in a corner on the Do Over menu. Though it kinda fits in the Do Over menu, so I say keep the button that's already in Do Over and just add a new Day Selector button to the Main Menu.
Maybe? The main reason it currently doesn't have its own button is that I'm running out of space to add menu options (especially on android). Again, I wasn't sure how many people would actually use the feature and it was really meant to be part of Do Over as opposed to it's own system. But I'll play around with stuff and see what I can do.

Last one i swore. This one's tiny, but for Morticia's mind blower scene "Mr. Meesex", could you rename the title to "Mr. Meesex (or not?)". I saw it while reading the day selector entries and thought it would be appropriate to rename the mind blower scene for those that didn't know there was a no meesex option. Even whipped up a quick thumbnail.
Done! Thanks for the thumbnail!

Last edited:
Reactions: gambit87

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
WatsonTouya

There we go. Day Selector on the main menu, Game Day added to saves (only applies on new saves, but you can open, re-save at the exact same spot and the name will update), and Current day displayed.
1634764534926.png

Also updated "Start" to "New Game" (not shown here) and Moved "AutoMenu" into a sub page of preferences (as I doubt people are changing the options enough to warrant it's own main menu button).

Day Selector has been full migrated out of Do Over, as having a button on the main menu means there is no need for a redundant button on the Do Over page.

Still thinking about the mindblower page.

-King_Cobra-

Oct 13, 2019
I started this and it seemed like it skipped a narrative that was making sense to start doing the ENTIRE Planetina episode almost word for word. It's asinine.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I started this and it seemed like it skipped a narrative that was making sense to start doing the ENTIRE Planetina episode almost word for word. It's asinine.
I've already talked about the Planetina content pretty extensively in the Unity game thread (here), so I wont dig deep into it again. She does come a bit out of nowhere, but also, it half works as a rebound from Tricia rejecting Morty just before that. As I've also said, while I found it an interesting experiment by Ferdafs (to do a sort of "what if" or "behind the scenes" riff on an existing episode), I personally don't really care for Planetina as a character and her content was just so-so. It's also a path I hope we don't keep going down (once was nice, but I don't want it to be the norm).

Still, it is the content I have, so it gets included here too. And I really enjoyed the Beth stuff at the end, so that makes up for it. As to making sense, sometimes I question if any of this game really makes any sense...

Reactions: kenta16807

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Remind me again because it's been ages since I watched the older seasons but how often has Tricia appeared throughout the show? I think I remember the first time in season 2 I think that's where you learn she's into the piss stuff, but I can't remember specifically after that, I think the most recurring women in the show was always Summer and Beth (naturally) and I think after them should be Jessica?

-King_Cobra-

Oct 13, 2019
I've already talked about the Planetina content pretty extensively in the Unity game thread (here), so I wont dig deep into it again. She does come a bit out of nowhere, but also, it half works as a rebound from Tricia rejecting Morty just before that. As I've also said, while I found it an interesting experiment by Ferdafs (to do a sort of "what if" or "behind the scenes" riff on an existing episode), I personally don't really care for Planetina as a character and her content was just so-so. It's also a path I hope we don't keep going down (once was nice, but I don't want it to be the norm).

Still, it is the content I have, so it gets included here too. And I really enjoyed the Beth stuff at the end, so that makes up for it. As to making sense, sometimes I question if any of this game really makes any sense...
The Planetina stuff started for me after a single sleep at the very beginning of the game so I'm not even sure I got that far. I'll keep going though or maybe just start over as I only played for maybe 20 minutes anyway.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The Planetina stuff started for me after a single sleep at the very beginning of the game so I'm not even sure I got that far. I'll keep going though or maybe just start over as I only played for maybe 20 minutes anyway.
Uhhhh, okay, well that sounds like a huge bug I've never encountered before. The Planetina content is WAY out on like day 34, so you certainly shouldn't have jumped right into it. What does that first "Day" page say for you? And any chance you could give me the steps that got you there?

In the mean time, you "should" (at least I hope so), be able to use the built-in day selector system to ensure you go to the right spot. Just before you sleep (or from anywhere really) open the menu, click "Do Over" in the bottom corner click "Day Selector" and click day 1. Hopefully that should set things to the right spot.

I'll look through the code today as well and try and figure out how the heck a huge skip like that even possibly happened... bugs, yay...

Edit:
I just reviewed the code and have no idea how something like that is even possible. Just to be clear, you went from the line: "You dash towards it, but the portal closes before you can get there." (technically, the last line is Morty screaming "AAA", but that is less descriptive), hit a day change screen, and then the next line is: "When you get home you find your mother standing at the door looking angry."?

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Remind me again because it's been ages since I watched the older seasons but how often has Tricia appeared throughout the show? I think I remember the first time in season 2 I think that's where you learn she's into the piss stuff, but I can't remember specifically after that, I think the most recurring women in the show was always Summer and Beth (naturally) and I think after them should be Jessica?
Tricia is very much a background character that we know very little about show wise. I'd have to re-watch to find her first appearance (or just use google it I guess... which says first appearance is in S3 "The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy", wow, I thought she showed up WAY earlier). Ferdafs has greatly expanded her character from just a few lines here and there (something I really think Jessica needed as well, but w/e).

But yes, Beth and Summer appear most often in the show (which is why so much of the game content is around them, they are both the characters we know the most about and are the most attached to as a audience), then Jessica, who appears in the pilot episode, but doesn't have very much development at all. Beyond that, most female characters usually show up for an episode or two then vanish (Annie, Arthricia, Unity, Planetina, Stacy, Kiara, Nancy, the unnamed girl from vat of acid, everyone on Gazorp). I'm sure someone has worked out character screen time somewhere (because internet), but yeah, very few reoccurring female characters in the show.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Some sketches I have got done with morty and Kendra.

Here are some let me know what you all think.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes