strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just finished playing the update.

Loved it but one minor dialog thing stuck out to me.

If you slip the condom off when fucking Beth, without her knowledge, and cum inside her. When she gets up to leave she notes that Morty's cum is leaking out of her and she need to go to the bathroom to clean up. That's a little out of place since she thinks he had a condom on.

When Morty is actually cumming in her she thinks to herself "it's almost feels like he's cumming inside me. I hope the condom didn't break." But she never acknowledges that the condom did in fact break.

If you changed that to instead be.
"Oh shit. I can feel his cum filling up my womb! The condom must have broken."
Her being drunk could be a factor in not being to upset by it or noticing there never was a condom.
"I should be freaking out that my son just came inside me (again), but that felt to good and I'm to tipsy to care."
Followed up after she 'dismounts' with
"You came so much the condom broke. I'll go clean up in the bathroom. You should throw that condom away."

That should keep everything in line with where this event happens in the timeline without need any big alterations.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Just finished playing the update.

Loved it but one minor dialog thing stuck out to me.

If you slip the condom off when fucking Beth, without her knowledge, and cum inside her. When she gets up to leave she notes that Morty's cum is leaking out of her and she need to go to the bathroom to clean up. That's a little out of place since she thinks he had a condom on.

When Morty is actually cumming in her she thinks to herself "it's almost feels like he's cumming inside me. I hope the condom didn't break." But she never acknowledges that the condom did in fact break.

If you changed that to instead be.
"Oh shit. I can feel his cum filling up my womb! The condom must have broken."
Her being drunk could be a factor in not being to upset by it or noticing there never was a condom.
"I should be freaking out that my son just came inside me (again), but that felt to good and I'm to tipsy to care."
Followed up after she 'dismounts' with
"You came so much the condom broke. I'll go clean up in the bathroom. You should throw that condom away."

That should keep everything in line with where this event happens in the timeline without need any big alterations.
I'll take another pass at it. Mostly, I wanted to change up the normal "angry" reaction characters keep giving Morty whenever he cums inside them. She is drunk in this scene so I went with a more mild response from her. But you are correct that there is something that feels omitted.

I noticed the mild scenes aren't animated they look to just be screen shots
The "mild scenes"? Not sure what that is. But, a lot of the game is screen shots, that's how I have to get assets out of the Unity project. I have added additional (simple) animations throughout the game, but they can't go in every image.

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
I have a problem: my saves from r3.9p4 don't work, it says "error" and then it restart from the beginning of the game when i click ignore or rollback. What do i do? Do i have to replay all the game?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have a problem: my saves from r3.9p4 don't work, it says "error" and then it restart from the beginning of the game when i click ignore or rollback. What do i do? Do i have to replay all the game?
The update shouldn't have impacted any saves, but if you don't have a working one, playing from the start is not required. Use the day selector to jump to any day in the game, and the do over menu to set any past actions. It shouldn't take you more than a minute or so to setup your game state.

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
The update shouldn't have impacted any saves, but if you don't have a working one, playing from the start is not required. Use the day selector to jump to any day in the game, and the do over menu to set any past actions. It shouldn't take you more than a minute or so to setup your game state.
Ok thanks

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
As promised Night Mirror . In no particular order.
1709226439902.png
The breasts in this are too high (this is quite common mistake). In addition to this, the body proportions are a bit more faithful to the show, but don't exactly match the rest of the art perfectly. The arms bend funnily, and are a bit out of proportion. The nipple colour is a little too dark. Here's the closest I could find in a brief search of scenes:
1709226646572.png 1709226730813.png
Notice how the breasts are slightly further down, and farther apart. The shading isn't uniform underneath the breasts, and disappears in the center.

--
1709226885693.png
Jessica's mouth is too high. A line or two could be added to define the hips / pelvic bone. And she's missing her belly button. The shoulders should probably be more relaxed, and notice how in the original art there is a dip between the shoulders and the neck.
1709227060620.png

1709227127622.png
Boobs are slightly too big, and too far up. Shoulders are better, but don't quite match the perspective of the chest downwards. Jessica is staring into empty space, I suggest moving the eyes to look down to make it look more human (this is a super easy fix)

1709227248746.png
The body is a little contorted, her face is almost facing backwards from her ass, but all in all, not bad art. The shoulder dropping / arm coming forward could help, but I'm splitting hairs here. The thighs are probably a little too large compared to the ass.
1709227360952.png
1709227402124.png
The bum appears flat here, and the breasts are a touch too far up. But this isn't too bad at all.

1709227464568.png
I suggest replacing jessica here with the side pose I posted earlier, as it's almost a complete match. If you wanted to change this one, move the left breast to be less in the center.
1709227522360.png
The blue womans breasts are a little high.
--
1709227559006.png
Looks really good. The shading on the center breasts is too dark, and should be less to match the other two girls. If the light is coming from above, there would be less shadows than the other girls, not more.

1709227681616.png
Head's way too small for the body. Breasts too far up, and nipples a bit high maybe (if they were that far up, they'd be pointing upward I think). Neck has same problems discussed with shoulders earlier.
1709227782477.png
Breasts too far up, the body also looks a little rectangular? Perhaps the back should curve into the bum earlier? This one is hard to judge.

1709227848651.png
This one looks great, but the closest thigh shape isn't great, and everything below the knee becomes really weird. The perspective is a bit wrong, and it's probably make more sense if the legs were more flat against the bed. Currently her calves look about half the length of her thighs.

1709228062999.png
The colours on the private parts all need adjusting. They're a bit too saturated probably? Morty's penis also looks like it has been flattened in most of this scene. The sex obviously doesn't really work from this angle, so I see what you were trying to do making it curve upward, but I think this might be one of those times to forget the logistics and make the penis more 3d, perhaps by making it come from a bit lower on morty. The right(from viewer) nipple is a little misplaced and missized.

I hope this doesn't come across negative, this is a lot of what I do for a living. I just hope you find it constructive and comprehensive. You've done great work here. If you'd like, I can do the other new scenes.

Thanks again for the game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Load a different one.
Some saves crash the game completely when loaded in latest version. others work fine.
You have been making multiple saves yes? not just one single save?
It impacted a lot of saves.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Only my saves from day 27,28 and 39 bugs out. It's not a big deal at all :)

...Use the day selector to jump to any day in the game, and the do over menu to set any past actions. It shouldn't take you more than a minute or so to setup your game state.
That right there is the gold standard that no one afaik have even tried to implement before, giving the player/reader complete freedom. It's awesome notworthy.gif

Reactions: Night Mirror

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Load a different one.
Some saves crash the game completely when loaded in latest version. others work fine.
You have been making multiple saves yes? not just one single save?

Yes, i have many saves but it seems like all (or at least the majority) don't work

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
SilentType
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback! I'm not sure how much I can fix (or when I'll take a shot at it), but I still find it very helpful. I find all constructive feedback on the game helpful.

Some insight on how these images were made (on my end) might help your perspective as well. Any images I'm "making" I'm constructing out of existing game images so, this one for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Started with sort of the pose I wanted, added an edited part from another shot (the panties), and moved the arms around.

I used to just graft parts onto bodies, but now, most of the time, I end up "re-drawing" (tracing) the character and making the changes I want. My grasp of perspective and proportion is terrible, and is mostly miss in general. In this example I started with the same character I ended up with, just in a slightly different pose, but still managed to mess most of it up.

I can't promise I'll come back to the art and make changes (making art is my least favorite thing to do with this game), but I do have (possibly) 3 months until the next update, so it's not impossible.

Only my saves from day 27,28 and 39 bugs out.
Yes, i have many saves but it seems like all (or at least the majority) don't work
That is... concerning... I didn't change anything in 27 or 28 that should have done anything to saves (I went back and looked at my VCS logs, and the only change in most files outside of 29, 30, and 39 are typo corrections). Both day 39 and 29 have their new content placed at the ends, not shifting any existing code or changing any labels. Day 30, in the first scene was really the only thing I thought might break as I had to do some changes there due to the new content...

So... short answer (too late) saves shouldn't have been impacted at all? The renpy save system is a bit of a black box. I use it, but I didn't make it. I try and stick with the best practices (which I did here), so I have no idea what borked saves. Usually the "can't find a place to stop rolling back" indicates that a line of dialogue has been moved under a new label, but again, that wasn't the case here for anything.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
SilentType
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback! I'm not sure how much I can fix (or when I'll take a shot at it), but I still find it very helpful. I find all constructive feedback on the game helpful.

Some insight on how these images were made (on my end) might help your perspective as well. Any images I'm "making" I'm constructing out of existing game images so, this one for example:
Started with sort of the pose I wanted, added an edited part from another shot (the panties), and moved the arms around.

I used to just graft parts onto bodies, but now, most of the time, I end up "re-drawing" (tracing) the character and making the changes I want. My grasp of perspective and proportion is terrible, and is mostly miss in general. In this example I started with the same character I ended up with, just in a slightly different pose, but still managed to mess most of it up.

I can't promise I'll come back to the art and make changes (making art is my least favorite thing to do with this game), but I do have (possibly) 3 months until the next update, so it's not impossible.
Probably because boobs in a bra sit much higher and together than when they hang out in the open so if you based it on a drawing of her in a shirt and bra the boobs aren't going to sit the same.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
SilentType

That is... concerning... I didn't change anything in 27 or 28 that should have done anything to saves (I went back and looked at my VCS logs, and the only change in most files outside of 29, 30, and 39 are typo corrections). Both day 39 and 29 have their new content placed at the ends, not shifting any existing code or changing any labels. Day 30, in the first scene was really the only thing I thought might break as I had to do some changes there due to the new content...

So... short answer (too late) saves shouldn't have been impacted at all? The renpy save system is a bit of a black box. I use it, but I didn't make it. I try and stick with the best practices (which I did here), so I have no idea what borked saves. Usually the "can't find a place to stop rolling back" indicates that a line of dialogue has been moved under a new label, but again, that wasn't the case here for anything.
SilentType

That's interesting, and very resourceful of you. I'd say the thing to be wary of is just some basic anatomy. The beginning of the crotch on women is about the widest parts of the hips. That's a big reason her body looks a little long and mishapen, especially with the arms hiding the hips in the edit. Also, boobs with bras are always a lot closer together and pushed higher (in a lot of cases), which is why they don't quite match up when drawn nude. 1709251463869.png
Here's an exceptionally quick and dirty edit I did with a laptop trackpad. I think you'll see the body looks slightly more in proportion. The arms still bend a little strangely, they should probably flex out a little, but I think it shows the difference.I think if you do go back and edit any, it's best to just edit the big picture stuff where you can simply move some things around to give a better sense of anatomy. Best of luck!

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
I'll take another pass at it. Mostly, I wanted to change up the normal "angry" reaction characters keep giving Morty whenever he cums inside them. She is drunk in this scene so I went with a more mild response from her. But you are correct that there is something that feels omitted.

The "mild scenes"? Not sure what that is. But, a lot of the game is screen shots, that's how I have to get assets out of the Unity project. I have added additional (simple) animations throughout the game, but they can't go in every image.
mold*

Happy Daddy

Oct 27, 2023
Ok, Jerry needs to be Stacy’s SUB or Beth’s

I would like to see female Rick become Morty’s Rick. (if her Morty gets killed)

Excellent work, amazing story, Could you post a spoiler called a – MAYBE

Next release Date ( I can know not to look sooner.- but after )

I have spent quite a few hours searching, and haven’t found anything close as

entertaining as Rick and Morty Another way home if you do you could post –

Good As Rick and Morty, but it all seems weak or pale in comparison

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ok, Jerry needs to be Stacy’s SUB or Beth’s

I would like to see female Rick become Morty’s Rick. (if her Morty gets killed)

Excellent work, amazing story, Could you post a spoiler called a – MAYBE

Next release Date ( I can know not to look sooner.- but after )

I have spent quite a few hours searching, and haven’t found anything close as

entertaining as Rick and Morty Another way home if you do you could post –

Good As Rick and Morty, but it all seems weak or pale in comparison
The next release date is largely up to when Ferdafs puts out new content, as this game is based heavily on the Unity version. My guess as to when that update will be is in this post, but it is just a guess. For character stuff, again, that is largely up to what Ferdafs plans to do.

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
I am also planning to re-capture both images and video from this update. At the moment, I'm in a more limited production environment, and for whatever reason, the captures just look like crap. Hopefully, once I'm back in my main system, I'll be able to improve the quality.
I was wondering about this as I was playing the update. The images & videos looked.. stretched out. (Day 29) But glad to know you plan on improving the quality. (y)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes