Zanehere

Jan 17, 2021
Not sure if this has been reported, but in the scene 'Antidote' there are multiple points where instead of the names 'Summer' and 'Morticia' this happens: 1673873788000.png

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Not sure if this has been reported, but in the scene 'Antidote' there are multiple points where instead of the names 'Summer' and 'Morticia' this happens:
This hasn't been reported yet... and it's a strange one. Looking into what's causing it. Thanks for finding it and letting me know!

Edit:
Ah, I see the issue. Fixed!

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Hey, in "Do over" for Morty, whats the difference between universe F-95Z and F-96Z. Does it change gameplay?
It doesn’t change gameplay, it factors into an optional gag in one of the later days of the game.
Best to leave it alone if you don’t know what it does yet.

Reactions: oculadrian

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Thx, what do you mean "optional gag"
So there's a moment where you get an option to do something very evil, and the good choice continues the game as normal and the evil option gives you a humorous bad end scene that causes you to switch universes and continue. The do over is for people who want to see the gag but then want to switch back to the original universe if the consequences bother them (that's not the universe I grew attached to!), it doesn't really do a whole lot, it just exists for a joke.

oculadrian

Jan 16, 2023
So there's a moment where you get an option to do something very evil, and the good choice continues the game as normal and the evil option gives you a humorous bad end scene that causes you to switch universes and continue. The do over is for people who want to see the gag but then want to switch back to the original universe if the consequences bother them (that's not the universe I grew attached to!), it doesn't really do a whole lot, it just exists for a joke.
ooooohhhh i know what scene u mean now, ty

Reactions: aaronminus

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
When Morticia says do I still have to send you my O-Face (near the start of day 3) , she says this but she wasn't told to take the photo until the END of the day 3, the shower should be moved to day 4.
Morty mentions the app in the begging without telling us why then later on the devil gives him an app, not flowing well yet.

Last edited:

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
When Morticia says do I still have to send you my O-Face (near the start of day 3) , she says this but she wasn't told to take the photo until the END of the day 3, the shower should be moved to day 4.
Morty mentions the app in the begging without telling us why then later on the devil gives him an app, not flowing well yet.
The Morticia error was caught and is fixed for next release.
The app Morty is referring to is Rick’s confidence DPS app, as explained in Day 0. The Devil’s app is separate.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Odd, I started a new game and it defaulted to day 1.
You're saying the new game button, on the main menu took you right to day 1? You didn't go though any setup options or see Rick and Morty running from bees? I'm not sure how that's possible, but I'll look into it.

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
The Morticia error was caught and is fixed for next release.
The app Morty is referring to is Rick’s confidence DPS app, as explained in Day 0. The Devil’s app is separate.
I think I see what I did wrong, I used day selector and clicked Day 1, assuming that was the beginning, when I did new game, it started on Day 0. Sorry about that..

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes