Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
We're Back Baby~!

Bug/Typo Report

Day 29: Space Mold

The following lines are all missing the (Thoughts) tag.
  • "It's stretching me so much, it feels incredible!"
  • "My body is responding to every small movement."
  • "I can't hold my moans back."
  • "At this rate I'll end up finishing before him."
  • "She's so tight! I don't know how long I can last like this."
  • "Mghh~! Fuck!"
  • "I can't hold back any longer!"
  • "I have a condom on so I don't need to pull out!"
  • "I'm not wearing a condom, what should I do?"
  • "She said I should pull out, but what should I do?!"

Day 39: Vindication
  • "You're turn! Ask me something!" should be "Your turn! Ask me something!"
  • "If there is a hot chick involved, your gonna get to have sex with her!" should be "If there is a hot chick involved, you're gonna get to have sex with her!"
  • "S-so, what's going on? W-whats the emergency?" should be "S-so, what's going on? W-what's the emergency?"
Suggestion: When Morty says "She's a superhero there's no way she'd let me-" I think Morticia should mention how he fucked Planetina.

Day 39: Ninja Skills
  • "Damn Katanas tits looked so nice and perky." should be "Damn Katana's tits looked so nice and perky."

I didn't notice any issues with Sexecution so I just want to say good job. The line about incest morty's life getting spared really got me in particular. My only real complaint is that when Collector Morty dies his expression should show some agony, currently he just looks surprised and then falls asleep. Also, Morty and Space Beth better actually get that talk after mentioning it so many times.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Day 29: Space Mold

The following lines are all missing the (Thoughts) tag.
  • "It's stretching me so much, it feels incredible!"
  • "My body is responding to every small movement."
  • "I can't hold my moans back."
  • "At this rate I'll end up finishing before him."
  • "She's so tight! I don't know how long I can last like this."
  • "Mghh~! Fuck!"
  • "I can't hold back any longer!"
  • "I have a condom on so I don't need to pull out!"
  • "I'm not wearing a condom, what should I do?"
  • "She said I should pull out, but what should I do?!"
Fixed! Left "Mghh~! Fuck!" and "I can't hold back any longer!" as is. Anything with "moaning", like "Mghh~" always get verbalized (people generally don't think sex sounds). Similar with the last line, Morty can't help himself, he has to tell the world when he cums!

Day 39: Vindication
  • "You're turn! Ask me something!" should be "Your turn! Ask me something!"
  • "If there is a hot chick involved, your gonna get to have sex with her!" should be "If there is a hot chick involved, you're gonna get to have sex with her!"
  • "S-so, what's going on? W-whats the emergency?" should be "S-so, what's going on? W-what's the emergency?"
Fixed! Stupid fucking "your/you're"! I should just switch them all to "yor" for all of them, that certainly won't annoy anyone Usually I double check them, but I was mostly listening to this with the built in text to speech during review, and they sound the same.

Suggestion: When Morty says "She's a superhero there's no way she'd let me-" I think Morticia should mention how he fucked Planetina.
Meant to include it and it just got lost in the shuffle. Have put in a new small back and forth about Planetina.

Day 39: Ninja Skills
  • "Damn Katanas tits looked so nice and perky." should be "Damn Katana's tits looked so nice and perky."
Fixed!

The line about incest morty's life getting spared really got me in particular.
Still considering doing a deeper dive into part 6 (or not, (I don't know how many people care about how the sausage is made)), but for that moment in particular, it used to be Incest Morty getting shot on stage, mainly in service to a gag. Part 6 went through a lot of iterations, and while there is always room for improvement, I think it came out fine. I am glad to not be working on it anymore and can re- WHAT?! I have to work on Part 7 now... fuck...

Also, Morty and Space Beth better actually get that talk after mentioning it so many times.
No spoilers :p

Thank you again for the corrections!

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Found a video/script error in:
"img_0010.rpy" line 44
it is pointing to incorrect video

incorrect =
Code:
layeredimage bg s10_2_0004:
    if scene_temp_diff == "b":
        "s10_2_0000b"
    else:
        "s10_2_0004"
correct =
Code:
layeredimage bg s10_2_0004:
    if scene_temp_diff == "b":
        "s10_2_0004b"
    else:
        "s10_2_0004"
Cheers.

Reactions: Night Mirror

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Great game overall catching the rick and morty feel while still keeping it sexy.

The only weird part is that for the pregnancy content it's strange how often you are asked if you want the girls to be off birth control and if you want them to start taking it again if you don't want them pregnant I guess. But starting to take pills some 2 to 3 weeks later won't really do much, though it's a game set in a strange universe so whatever. Also with from my understanding none of the main cast is pregnant yet, though in day 40 it seem some migth be getting pregnant.

But anyway it's a bit weird to have the game ask me like I believe 5-6 times at least with for instance Beth about birth control.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Great game overall catching the rick and morty feel while still keeping it sexy.

The only weird part is that for the pregnancy content it's strange how often you are asked if you want the girls to be off birth control and if you want them to start taking it again if you don't want them pregnant I guess. But starting to take pills some 2 to 3 weeks later won't really do much, though it's a game set in a strange universe so whatever. Also with from my understanding none of the main cast is pregnant yet, though in day 40 it seem some migth be getting pregnant.

But anyway it's a bit weird to have the game ask me like I believe 5-6 times at least with for instance Beth about birth control.
Most girl asks twice, usually once directly, and once in directly. It is mainly meant as a way to adjust pregnancy talk if that isn't a players things.

I do want to add more pregnancy to the game, but it's tricky to do (with most of the content coming from fredafs I need to make sure it still fits (that's what she said)). So, for now it's mainly just fetish talk instead of results. Nature of what the project is.

Keen01

May 5, 2020
Hey Night Mirror, I've been wondering during during the Planetina story, where Beth gives Morty a Handjob in the kitchen. Wouldn't it be possible to use part of the Beth handjob animation from an early scene there, or would that be impossible or to hard to implement.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey Night Mirror, I've been wondering during during the Planetina story, where Beth gives Morty a Handjob in the kitchen. Wouldn't it be possible to use part of the Beth handjob animation from an early scene there, or would that be impossible or to hard to implement.
Depends on the animation and how much I have to change. There isn't one that jumps out to me that really fits there. Which one did you have in mind?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I was thinking of the scene on day 9, during the movie night, since it shares some similarities with the one on day 35.
While not impossible to modify the animation from day 9, for both background and expressions, it is a lot of work that I don't have the capacity (or drive) to do at the moment. What's there is ~fine, if not great. Sadly, it isn't one I have any plans to work on any time soon. Thanks for the suggestion though!

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is the unity games animations actual video files, or 'animated' static image files?

Cause the ren'py port uses video files, and editing them would take a lot of work.

If the unity games animations are actually image files, that would be more easy to edit 100%.

ps. i remeber reading a post that the images, are like cut into tiny squares or something, so extracting the media from unity is hard?
pss. game needs more cunnilingus.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is the unity games animations actual video files, or 'animated' static image files?

Cause the ren'py port uses video files, and editing them would take a lot of work.

If the unity games animations are actually image files, that would be more easy to edit 100%.

ps. i remeber reading a post that the images, are like cut into tiny squares or something, so extracting the media from unity is hard?
pss. game needs more cunnilingus.
Unity uses live2D for it's animations, which I screen capture and play back as video files in the renpy version. The live2d files are cut into parts (hand, fingers, leg top, leg bottom, etc, anything that needs to move). One of the tools I have lets me export and replace these files, making edits to them (mainly used for condom removal, however I've used the technique to do other things, like for part 6 I used an existing animation, replaced the background, recolored parts, and cut the arms out so I could then hand animate them in a new pose. I've also done frame by frame animation, painting things in or out. So, it mostly comes down to what I want to do, and how much time I want to spend on something.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes