Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Changed Morty's response to "Are you sure Mom?" and used the second option. I like it much better too! Thanks for the suggestion XD
I feel a bit bad for saying this and will preface this by telling you a huge thank you for this renpy conversion. But could you also release a script file for your remake without any changes in dialogue? I feel like your rewrites change the tone of some scenes a bit too much for me. In some cases characters are meant to sound permissive rather than passionate because thats the fetish original writer was going for.

Last edited:

Alicex13

Aug 15, 2021
That would be amazing! That way I woudnt have to go play the original first nor wait that long for Nightmirrors changes.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Haven't tried MEGA yet but apk versions on uploadhaven was a zip file but without an apk installer and the one on pixeldrain could not install.

Quazario

Feb 17, 2019
ok to them pregnant i need to start the game or use mind blowers
No one at least now ?
If I'm not mistaken dev said that there are only dialogs of characters being annoied that u came inside and that they might get pregnant depending on your choices, although there are high implications that pregnancy content is planned judging by options of using condoms and after pills, so I'm really excited to see preggo content in the future as a lots of us

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I feel a bit bad for saying this and will preface this by telling you a huge thank you for this renpy conversion. But could you also release a script file for your remake without any changes in dialogue? I feel like your rewrites change the tone of some scenes a bit too much for me. In some cases characters are meant to sound permissive rather than passionate because thats the fetish original writer was going for.
This question has been asked and answered several times, along with being in the FAQ under dev notes. But, the short version is no, I do not intend to make an unaltered direct port of the original script.

Edit (from the FAQ for anyone that doesn't want to search it out and wants a longer explanation as to why):

Will you make an unaltered port?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Nightmirror what additions might you be considering to add?
Not sure yet what items from the request list are going to go in for update r3.4. I'll have a post about the next update plan in a few days though. Although, as I've said, my extras will dwindle as time goes on as less scenes need/can be tweaked.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this update so much, thank you for doing great work. The new event with Beth, event with Planetina and the rewrite are very good. Not just that but those new additional option for the old event are really nice too, I'm enjoy all of them

Reactions: Night Mirror

Alicex13

Aug 15, 2021
This question has been asked and answered several times, along with being in the FAQ under dev notes. But, the short version is no, I do not intend to make an unaltered direct port of the original script.
It's very sad to hear that you go through all these steps to make a remake but you wouldn't just make a build 1 step early just to force us to play the version you want but it's your port I guess so w.e

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Don't be sad, rejoice in the glory that is this remake...or make your own to Your taste.

If you're going to be sad that the world doesn't exactly bend your way, you're in for a bad ride...

0.02€

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It's very sad to hear that you go through all these steps to make a remake but you wouldn't just make a build 1 step early just to force us to play the version you want but it's your port I guess so w.e
So early on I did consider having an "Original" and "Enhanced" play modes for the game. After all, many people like/prefer the original tone of the game, otherwise, why would they play it? And there are two reasons I didn't pursue this idea very far:

First, it's not 1 step to make it happen. Ren'py coding is a mix of images (or character poses) and dialog. Display an image, say some text, and repeat. In order to have two narrative paths for the game, all that work needs to be done twice. Effectively, I'd be making two games in one. While it isn't exactly twice the effort, it is substantially more to make and maintain two separate game paths. Each scene takes around 5-8 hours to reassemble, since I just get plain text from the Unity game, and there are something like 140 scenes.

The second reason is that this project started out as never intending to be releases to anyone, I was making it just for me. I changed the parts of the original that bugged me (see many previous posts about why I changed stuff). And when I was starting out at least, building two full games instead of one, with a version I never intended to play, seemed like climbing Everest twice in a row only to die halfway up the first time. I'm pretty sure if I had gone this path, I would have abandoned this project.

If I wanted to do such an implementation now, I'd need to recapture all the original text from the game (around 300k+ lines), and then probably spend 4-6 months reimplementing every scene line-by-line. So... if it was easy, I would have done it, cuze my goal with posting this version at all is to give as many options to people as I can. But, sadly the duel script implementation was (and still is) beyond the scope of what I think I can do for this project.

But hey, as I said, you're welcome to take a crack at it and make a mod!

Edit:
Also, also, the original game does still exist, and while very buggy, and missing some of the features in this version, it is the original experience for people that prefer that. This game was never intended to be a replacement for it.

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I think calling someone a better writer because of simple edits and copy pasting is a bit disrespectful imho
I think that what you think about what I think is inconsequential, imho.

Yes, they are the same age, 35, but also treat each other like twins (if you've enabled that), and even with twins there is still and older and younger.

More technically, there is an early scene in where she sort of explains she likes calling Morty Big Brother, and him calling her little sister. At least I'm pretty sure it's there somewhere? I've changed and re-written so much it's hard to remember what's made it into the final game. The name exists more for variation (and fetish material) than anything else.
Your memory is correct. Morticia has a "Mabel and Dipper" kink, and she starts calling him big brother, because in a Gravity Falls episode they talk about how he was born five minutes before her. The scene you added with them having role play sex in the closet is one of my favs. (y)

P.S. I also love the very end of the Halloween story when Morticia can be heard saying over the phone that when they get home, her and Summer can take turns giving Morty a blowjob. :D

Edit: my mistake, that's at the end of the stripper scene. I've just had a smoke, so my memory is kaput. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Great part again! Maybe you could have included a choice or two. But even without it, again very good work. Especially the part with Beth at the end. I hope it is possible someday that Morty can have such a conversation with all women (Summer's, Reka, Tricia, Jessica ...) as Beth suggested at the end. Depending on the answer, Morty could then actively work on this topic with the appropriate person. ;)
Of course only if it is somehow possible.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
A bit of fan-fiction (from my twisted mind), just for fun ...

[cut to the Beth Scene, where she is comforting Morty, at the end of the Planetina story]

Beth: Would it help if Mommy made it feel better here?

Morty: Really? W-what about Morticia?

Beth: It's okay, she's sleeping in the Summers' room tonight. Actually, she was oddly excited about it.

[cut to the Summers' room]

The two Summers are in bed together, chatting, laughing, and being a bit flirtatious with each other
On the other side of the room, Morticia is sitting against the wall, that separates that room from Morty's.
She is gently pressing her ear against the wall, trying to listen to what's going on in Morty's room.

Summer: Hey Morticia, I told you, you don't need to sleep on the floor, you can sleep in the bed with us.

As she is saying it, Summer suddenly realises that Morticia is eavesdropping.

Summer: Hey you little perv, are you listening to our brother masturbating, again?

Morticia: E-erm (Moticia blushes)

Wild Summer: God, she really is a little perv.

Morticia: I'm not listening to him masturbating. Beth is in there with him.

Both Summers stop grinning and look shocked.

Summer: Oh my god, is he fucking her again?

Morticia: Not yet, but it sounds like he might be just about to. Do you wanna watch?

Summer: No way, I'm not getting caught, peeping through the door on my Mom and brother having sex.

Wild Summer bites her lip, as she thinks about it.

Morticia: we don't have to peep through the door, Rick invented a one way viewing portal, that allows him to see into other dimensions, but it doesn't show up on the other side, and it works on walls too.

Summer looks stunned and doesn't reply.

Wild Summer bites her lip and softly says

Wild Summer: Fuck yea ... erm, I mean, Dr Wong said it would be good for me to watch someone else have sex.

Morticia pulls out an odd looking portal gun and points it at the wall. The wall suddenly becomes see through. They can see Beth and Morty sitting on the bed, with his head deep between Beth's exposed breasts, while Beth starts stroking his cock.

You can use your imagination as to what happens next, or if you ask me really nicely, I'll maybe continue the story later. ;) :devilish:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes