rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
I can't do anything about it, Im running a patreon, sorry
(With some luck someone make a patch)
I'd gladly make a proper incest patch but you're making it unnecessarily time consuming. Game scripts now looks like that:

show mort_standbj2
Morty "Hi Beth! Are you okay?"
hide mort_standbj2

"Beth" is hard-coded and need to be replaced manually (and not everywhere, you need to check context first). You should introduce variables like beth_label or summer_label and use them in scripts. Like this:

Morty "Hi [beth_label]!"

or (if you want to ensure capitalization)

Morty "[beth_label!c]! Are you okay?"

This work will not take much time (several hours at most, tens of minutes more likely) but will make game much more patch-friendly. And what's more important - this way patch would not require manual update after each release.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't really like being forced to play as Morty, but I can't really complain about it because if I did, Members of the fandom would most likely attack me online fans being crazy they truly be insane.
View attachment 3247887
if it helps, universal renpy mod has a renamer you can use.
It isn't perfect though. occasionally the original name will slip through

Mancalledtommy

Jul 1, 2017
I'm looking forward to playing but ran into a bug in Chapter 1. When I go outside and see Jerry with his bees, or if I go into the shed, and click on anything, I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'jerry_beekeeping7'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\***\OneDrive\Documents\***\Other\Rick_and_Morty_The_Perviest_Central_Finite_Curve-2.9b-pc\RMPCFC2.9b-2.9b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\***\OneDrive\Documents\***\Other\Rick_and_Morty_The_Perviest_Central_Finite_Curve-2.9b-pc\RMPCFC2.9b-2.9b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\***\OneDrive\Documents\***\Other\Rick_and_Morty_The_Perviest_Central_Finite_Curve-2.9b-pc\RMPCFC2.9b-2.9b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\***\OneDrive\Documents\***\Other\Rick_and_Morty_The_Perviest_Central_Finite_Curve-2.9b-pc\RMPCFC2.9b-2.9b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 953, in run_context
context.run()
File "chapter1/labels2/labelslocation2.rpyc", line 547, in script
File "C:\Users\***\OneDrive\Documents\***\Other\Rick_and_Morty_The_Perviest_Central_Finite_Curve-2.9b-pc\RMPCFC2.9b-2.9b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'jerry_beekeeping7'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
rick and morty_perviest central finite curve 2.9c
Sun Jan 14 21:25:02 2024

Any advice?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes