jayjay 2323

Aug 7, 2021
and iv dleted the game twice to to replace the files and download everything and still nothing should i start over

Antoon

May 13, 2018
There is no avoidable content in the game, sorry.
Will there be a skip button in the future? Because reeealy dislike trans/futa. If there isn't going to be one i'll try it out while using the Ctrl button, otherwise i'll wait and check out later versions.

Reactions: MAD6999
May 7, 2017
I don't really like being forced to play as Morty, but I can't really complain about it because if I did, Members of the fandom would most likely attack me online fans being crazy they truly be insane.
scream5-richie-kirsch.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Just curious, who would you rather play as ?

It would rock to play as Summer...or Tricia :love:...but it would be a different game I guess.

Reactions: mare222

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
I can't do anything about it, Im running a patreon, sorry
(With some luck someone make a patch)
I'd gladly make a proper incest patch but you're making it unnecessarily time consuming. Game scripts now looks like that:

show mort_standbj2
Morty "Hi Beth! Are you okay?"
hide mort_standbj2

"Beth" is hard-coded and need to be replaced manually (and not everywhere, you need to check context first). You should introduce variables like beth_label or summer_label and use them in scripts. Like this:

Morty "Hi [beth_label]!"

or (if you want to ensure capitalization)

Morty "[beth_label!c]! Are you okay?"

This work will not take much time (several hours at most, tens of minutes more likely) but will make game much more patch-friendly. And what's more important - this way patch would not require manual update after each release.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes