dadam90

Sep 1, 2017
How many "Check beth and summer room" quest? Check Beth and fuck her: Done, check her again: She slept. Check Summer and fuck her: Done, check her again: She slept. Check Beth third time: she still awake, fuck her again. Check Summer third time? She till awake. "Woah"
i have the same question.
is this a bug?

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
But I got space for it if that's what you saying
Nvm I found an article on Reddit saying exactly that, that the hard limit for apk on Android 13 is apparently 2gig

where they talk about it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v2.9] [Ormuz89] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Use this Chapter 3 Error fix too.

Win/Linux [457 MB]
- - -

Mac [454 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
ormuz89
Update is looking pretty good, as always I have a few suggestions.

With the reality lens, the wandering mechanic feels even more tedious than before. It now is another thing to easily miss if you don't check every nook and cranny for stuff. This is okay~ish for the first play through, but makes replaying a hassle. While my personal preference is to not have the wandering mechanic at all, I don't think it's going away.

A good compromise might be to add indicators to the map system, like this:
map_icons.png
Letting players know where the objectives are, instead of constantly opening and closing the notepad. This could be a toggle, so players that don't want objective markers can turn them off. Most of the time, rooms are still empty, so I'm clicking into rooms only to get nothing out of them, which makes me not want to check rooms, which means I miss content when there is something to see.

I do like the reality lens idea, I just found it tedious to use in game (either constantly searching, or using a guide).

I also like the POV buttons, but have two suggestions on them.

First, it seems like all scene that have the POV button have them for the whole scene. If this is the case, the POV button should act like a toggle, instead of needing to hit it again every time a player advances. It is... tedious to switch to POV, advance, switch back to POV again.

Second, I'm not a fan of using my mouse if I can avoid it, I'd much prefer buttons have a key I can press. It would be great if sex scenes that have advance/pov/etc... buttons used hot keys as well.

Also really like the updated title card (that shows up in the Latest Updates page of this site), very nice!

Otherwise, good work! Looking forward to season 2!

Slayer28

Apr 20, 2019
In what chapter?

It's gonna be chapter 3, right after the meeseex sex scene. Beth and summer tell you they got something planned, that's where the bug is. There's nothing producing an error, but I believe it might have something to do with image saving. As once you mentally take a image for one of them the other is erased.

Hope that helps you finding it.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How many "Check beth and summer room" quest? Check Beth and fuck her: Done, check her again: She slept. Check Summer and fuck her: Done, check her again: She slept. Check Beth third time: she still awake, fuck her again. Check Summer third time? She till awake. "Woah"
I am getting the same problem as well

sorry don't know which chapter

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Yo idk what chapter is but I'm having that issue too. It's an early chapter - it's the very first time you do anal with summer and fuck Beth. It just keeps looping with no progress
Chapter 3 i think
It's gonna be chapter 3, right after the meeseex sex scene. Beth and summer tell you they got something planned, that's where the bug is. There's nothing producing an error, but I believe it might have something to do with image saving. As once you mentally take a image for one of them the other is erased.

Hope that helps you finding it.
I am getting the same problem as well

sorry don't know which chapter
Yeah, is in chapter 3, I'm fixing it, I fuck up the end of the labels, let me see if I can do a quick patch.

iker010

Sep 16, 2017
I'm stuck on chapter 3, when you are supposed to visit Beth and Summer it becomes an infinite loop unable to advance.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes