ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone!

I know I have been a little oblivious to the post but it is due to circumstances of the festivities (family to attend to, etc.)

First of all, I hope you had a good Christmas and I wish you a happy new year!

As many of you have already seen, I made an update and I haven't uploaded it here (I just uploaded another one today), that was because I separated version 2.9 into two parts because it ended up being more work than I thought and I decided to leave the first part alone for patreons, And as I said, today I uploaded the second part (obviously includes the first part) and I will be uploading this new update here around next Sunday-Monday...

Sorry for the silence, it's been a very busy holidays XD

But hey, happy new year! We'll be seeing each other here! greetings!

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
How many "Check beth and summer room" quest? Check Beth and fuck her: Done, check her again: She slept. Check Summer and fuck her: Done, check her again: She slept. Check Beth third time: she still awake, fuck her again. Check Summer third time? She till awake. "Woah"

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Just found out about this game and wanted to ask if this has any connection with "Rick & Morty a way back home" ?
Also has anyone played this ? How much content is there ? Screenshot looks good and the art looks amazing.

Just the head of the chracters feel slightly larger and off-proportion .
Would really like to see this Dev get more and more support.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Just found out about this game and wanted to ask if this has any connection with "Rick & Morty a way back home" ?
Also has anyone played this ? How much content is there ? Screenshot looks good and the art looks amazing.

Just the head of the chracters feel slightly larger and off-proportion .
Would really like to see this Dev get more and more support.
Hello!
For the first question: no, this game doesn't have any connection with 'a way back home'.

For the 'how much content' question: the game is made in chapters and seasons (an intent to emulate the actual show), I currently finish season 1, which consists of 10 chapters and I'm just starting in working in the chapter 1 of season 2 (update 3.0)

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Hello!
For the first question: no, this game doesn't have any connection with 'a way back home'.

For the 'how much content' question: the game is made in chapters and seasons (an intent to emulate the actual show), I currently finish season 1, which consists of 10 chapters and I'm just starting in working in the chapter 1 of season 2 (update 3.0)
Awesome dude .
All the best .
Hope you get more and more support.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I just downloaded the apk from mega and I think it is not signed bc when I try to install it I got a pop up saying that the package is not valid, and from what I read on internet it usually happen when the apk is not signed

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
I just downloaded the apk from mega and I think it is not signed bc when I try to install it I got a pop up saying that the package is not valid, and from what I read on internet it usually happen when the apk is not signed
It's probably because it's over 2gbs

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes