Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Yes the update was good a lot of variety with most of the female characters. I especially liked...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.It was also good to see that the storyline continues to mention Summers pee fetish. With luck that will payoff more in the future. Perhaps with Mom even. I liked the background material about the king. Do not worry about pushing plot along without sex. I prefer my dirty stories to have plot and buildup I think most of your fans do. I certainly hope that...
...anyway Thanks for the game and work. Look forward to your next output.

Reactions: ormuz_dev

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
why it is abandoned
What are you talking about? This game is doing fine. Just released an update in fact. I think you're thinking of Ferdafs game and thats only been marked abandoned. We have yet to see whether he has actually walked away from his game.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
WTF ???

(byt he way, I just discovered this anime. Truly a jewel. And the ost of evil morty and rick memories... :) )

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Yes the update was good a lot of variety with most of the female characters. I especially liked...
.It was also good to see that the storyline continues to mention Summers pee fetish. With luck that will payoff more in the future. Perhaps with Mom even. I liked the background material about the king. Do not worry about pushing plot along without sex. I prefer my dirty stories to have plot and buildup I think most of your fans do. I certainly hope that...
...anyway Thanks for the game and work. Look forward to your next output.
Thanks for your feedaback!
And yes... Summer is going to have her 'Dancing in the rain' moments (if you know what I mean).

Glad you like the game!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello! thank you for your feedback.
And well, I've been meaning to improve this post but I just couldn't (between making the new chapters and my "real job" I just forget).

But after chapter 10, I will improve many things in the game and this post is in the list of these improvements.

Thanks for your advice and I'm glad you like the game!
You really probably should move that up to be a more of a priority. Ive skipped over this a few times thanks to the OP, since I thought the game had nothing to it, which certainly isnt the case. It doesn't take long to add 2 or 3 pictures to it.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
ormuz89,

Thank you for the Tricia content..and the rest of course ;)

Haven't had that fix in quite a while, much appreciated.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
You really probably should move that up to be a more of a priority. Ive skipped over this a few times thanks to the OP, since I thought the game had nothing to it, which certainly isnt the case. It doesn't take long to add 2 or 3 pictures to it.
Thanks for your feedback!

And well, I know it doesn't take long to add a few more images but since I find myself re-doing a lot of the art, it wouldn't make much sense to add something and then have it not look the same as in the game, But I'll definitely add new screenshots once I'm done.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and greetings!

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Apk isnt loading.
Used the mega file to download.
Sorry for the late reply.

I downloaded the apk version of mega and tested it on a virtual device (I don't have an Android phone so it's difficult for me to test the apk port) and everything seems to be working fine, Your problem must be related to the version of Android you use or your device, unfortunately that is beyond what I can fix, I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
So much work and its all decent, but then the go for slopiest or cheapest looking tits

View attachment 3024643
In the next update (the one I currently working on) I'm going to fix a lot of things in the art that I'm not happy with. The mobile photos are in the list,
I am aware that many images can be seen
better (including the one in the example you included)

Thanks for the feedback!

Jul 16, 2022
In the next update (the one I currently working on) I'm going to fix a lot of things in the art that I'm not happy with. The mobile photos are in the list,
I am aware that many images can be seen
better (including the one in the example you included)

Thanks for the feedback!
100% respect for taking any form of criticizing and learning from it. Many devs can learn from you (y)

dunebug35

Apr 4, 2021
Apk isnt loading.
Used the mega file to download.
I'm not sure what it is. It loaded for me a little but now it just stopped and crashes every time I open it. Can't even get it to work on joiplay either.

Last edited:

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
A very good work! With this excellent level of skill also a visual novel based on Family Guy/American Dad/Cleveland show (with characters of all shows) would be a great game! Is the drawing style more difficult to replicate compared to that of Rick and Morty? Both are highly stylized, but I'm not an expert.
Glad you like the game!

And well... Is not that the drawing style is difficult, they all (R&M, Family guy, american dad, etc) based of kinda simpsons style (round shapes mostly), what I would find more difficult is the anatomy and I mean to adapt it in different sex poses since the length of the arms, legs doesn't give that much leverage, I found that R&M is a little more kind in that aspect... I'm not that talented yet, one of the reasons I decided to make this game is to learn to draw in photoshop (and in general).

Unfortunately it is not in my plans to start another game since being the only developer it would be impossible for me to run two games at the same time. And although I'm not a big fan of crossing two series that have nothing to do with each other... one of the advantages of R&M (and sometimes disadvantage) is that it takes place in a multiverse, this can give me an excuse to do crossovers and shit like that, Although I repeat: I'm not a big fan of this approach, but if I can think of a story line where it works I'll probably do it.

Il Simonio

Mar 20, 2021
Glad you like the game!

And well... Is not that the drawing style is difficult, they all (R&M, Family guy, american dad, etc) based of kinda simpsons style (round shapes mostly), what I would find more difficult is the anatomy and I mean to adapt it in different sex poses since the length of the arms, legs doesn't give that much leverage, I found that R&M is a little more kind in that aspect... I'm not that talented yet, one of the reasons I decided to make this game is to learn to draw in photoshop (and in general).

Unfortunately it is not in my plans to start another game since being the only developer it would be impossible for me to run two games at the same time. And although I'm not a big fan of crossing two series that have nothing to do with each other... one of the advantages of R&M (and sometimes disadvantage) is that it takes place in a multiverse, this can give me an excuse to do crossovers and shit like that, Although I repeat: I'm not a big fan of this approach, but if I can think of a story line where it works I'll probably do it.

<<one of the advantages of R&M (and sometimes disadvantage) is that it takes place in a multiverse, this can give me an excuse to do crossovers >>

Indeed! I' hadn't thought of that!
Moreover Family Guy and American Dad have a strong sci-fi and surreal content (time machines, parallel and non-parallel alternative worlds, etc.). I think there might be more than one point of contact with a multiverse like the one of Rick & Morty.
It could be really interesting.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes