bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Only slight exception maybe is Jessica but then its a clone of yourself fucking her?
um.... my guy... a clone is still not you, Just FYI, so that would be NTR. (just cause they look like MC, and possibly share the same memories, doesn't make them MC, and are still taking from MC).

As for LIs, it would be NTR as long as Morty has A interest in them, doesn't have to be anything official, or reciprocated (there be a shit-ton of childhood friend and MC's crush NTR out there).

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
As for LIs, it would be NTR as long as Morty has A interest in them, doesn't have to be anything official, or reciprocated (there be a shit-ton of childhood friend and MC's crush NTR out there).
Childhood friend/MC crush NTR is different. It is one person that MC is in devoted love with, almost to the extend it feels like he is already in relationship with them. You can't have a "crush" on the whole female cast, my dude, therefore, this is not NTR. Sounds like to me, you are expecting this to be a harem game but I don't see the Harem tag anywhere ;)

The only real and canonical crush is Jessica and, as stated before, I don't really understand how you can feel NTR'ed by literally yourself lol
I have seen many pure harem games that has clones of yourself doing gangbang with the girls. In your opinion, that is NTR?? I think you are in the minority if you truly feel that way :LOL: NTR fans sure as hell don't see that as NTR, and they should know what NTR is :p

In conclusion, your definition of NTR is just wrong and skewered on all definitions, not just this site's. If you feel cucked from seeing women that MC has no committed relationship with or crush on, have sex with others, that is your own problem. The scenes were not designed to make the player jealous or feel cucked, it is solely your own projection.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Childhood friend/MC crush NTR is different. It is one person that MC is in devoted love with, almost to the extend it feels like he is already in relationship with them. You can't have a "crush" on the whole female cast, my dude, therefore, this is not NTR. Sounds like to me, you are expecting this to be a harem game but I don't see the Harem tag anywhere ;)

The only real and canonical crush is Jessica and, as stated before, I don't really understand how you can feel NTR'ed by literally yourself lol
I have seen many pure harem games that has clones of yourself doing gangbang with the girls. In your opinion, that is NTR?? I think you are in the minority if you truly feel that way :LOL: NTR fans sure as hell don't see that as NTR, and they should know what NTR is :p

In conclusion, your definition of NTR is just wrong and skewered on all definitions, not just this site's. If you feel cucked from seeing women that MC has no committed relationship with or crush on, have sex with others, that is your own problem. The scenes were not designed to make the player jealous or feel cucked, it is solely your own projection.
..... Bold of you to assume i have played the game. (if you paid attention to the comment it was specific to your words alone, not in context of the game, hence saying "It would" meaning if the game has X then it would be NTR)

Also... those gangbangs, would be sharing since MC is still involved, although if MC is not involved then yes it would be NTR, or at least Netorase (assuming MC is into that).

You specifically said a clone fucks the LI, which would be taking from MC. which well, give that NTR is "To be taken from" I don't believe I have to explain that any further.

Clones are not "literally you" that is as stupid as saying an identical twin is "literally you" they aren't, they look exactly the same, but they are not the same.
Cause in case you didn't know, Identical twins, is a natural clone, one of the twins was a cloned embryo, hence identical DNA, only difference here would be when the cloning happened, and that they would have the originals memories.

Put simply, a clone is literally that, a copy, a duplicate, but they aren't you, the moment they exist they are a different person and will go on to make different choices and memories.

Is like that movie with arnold, where he has a clone made of him to replace him, it has all his memories but is a different person, and the movie ends with him going off to live his own life... because he is a different person, just same memories.

Unless it is a hive-mind situation where you are simultaneously seeing all perspectives at once, then they're not you, and are just glorified identical twins, thus another living breathing person that is not you, because you aren't experiencing what they experience.

As for that "clones of yourself doing a gangbang" that is just sharing with extra steps and a way to shoe-horn it in to games... but that wouldn't be harem, so if it isn't avoidable, then that game isn't actually harem, since you are sharing with clones (who as explained above are other men, just with the same DNA).
IF that's what you're into tho, that's fine... but it ain't harem, trying to argue so is just cope for the fact you and/or the dev of that game likes male sharing content, but won't admit that to yourself.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
As for that "clones of yourself doing a gangbang" that is just sharing with extra steps and a way to shoe-horn it in to games... but that wouldn't be harem, so if it isn't avoidable, then that game isn't actually harem, since you are sharing with clones (who as explained above are other men, just with the same DNA).
IF that's what you're into tho, that's fine... but it ain't harem, trying to argue so is just cope for the fact you and/or the dev of that game likes male sharing content, but won't admit that to yourself.
I think the majority of fans of games like the Funbag Fantasy series and lots of other 100% harem games would heavily disagree with this and would not appreciate being called cucks haha :LOL:

Even if we say that clone Morty is not hivemind of Morty, its still not very NTR at all. Clones of yourself in general are not considered NTR by actual people who like NTR, so does your claim even have any merit or is it just your personal opinion?? The scene was not made to cause jealousy or to cuck Morty, and that is by definition what NTR is. The fact that you, personally, feel cucked from it, does not make it a factual NTR scene.

The reason it is not NTR and you never see NTR games where your own clones cuck you is simple. Its hard to be jealous of yourself. Even if the clone is "another person" its still a 100% duplicate of you with all your own features. Same height, same voice, same personality, same dick. Everything is the exact same aside from the consciousness. That is why most people do not feel jealous by this.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think the majority of fans of games like the Funbag Fantasy series and lots of other 100% harem games would heavily disagree with this and would not appreciate being called cucks haha :LOL:

Even if we say that clone Morty is not hivemind of Morty, its still not very NTR at all. Clones of yourself in general are not considered NTR by actual people who like NTR, so does your claim even have any merit or is it just your personal opinion?? The scene was not made to cause jealousy or to cuck Morty, and that is by definition what NTR is. The fact that you, personally, feel cucked from it, does not make it a factual NTR scene.

The reason it is not NTR and you never see NTR games where your own clones cuck you is simple. Its hard to be jealous of yourself. Even if the clone is "another person" its still a 100% duplicate of you with all your own features. Same height, same voice, same personality, same dick. Everything is the exact same aside from the consciousness. That is why most people do not feel jealous by this.
Bruh... a Clone isn't you... this game is literally a morty getting cucked by a morty of another reality. Which is the literal textbook definition of NTR... doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Which isn't even a clone XD

Consciousness.. you know that thing that literally makes you... you. Quite the important thing you are sweeping under the rug lol.

those aren't 100% harem games... simply because they have gangbang content... that by definition isn't harem, doesn't matter if they're clones or not XD

Harem is one man, just one, with mutliple women exclusive to him, not "him and his clones" that be sharing. if that makes them cucks, then it makes them cucks.

And you can enjoy watching others fuck your women all you like.. but call a spade a spade, and a clone that isn't you... exactly what they are NOT YOU. (consciousness is literally the only thing that makes you unique).

By your flawed logic, an identical twin/clone can come along and steal your wife and your life from you, and you get left in a gutter cucked to oblivion by them... but hey, it's okay because "they're you".

Your body is literally a vessel for your conscious... take that and replace it with another and it is someone different... the fact you think otherwise astounds me. By that logic identical twins aren't different people and if one commits murder they're both guilty cause same DNA same person, consciousness don't matter :KEK:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Hey does the dev of this game take ideas? I got some and some art to go along with it, that could be used as refrences if they are open to it, that i commisoned with a few minor character girls from the show.

Xhil

Feb 28, 2022
Bruh... a Clone isn't you... this game is literally a morty getting cucked by a morty of another reality. Which is the literal textbook definition of NTR... doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Which isn't even a clone XD

Consciousness.. you know that thing that literally makes you... you. Quite the important thing you are sweeping under the rug lol.

those aren't 100% harem games... simply because they have gangbang content... that by definition isn't harem, doesn't matter if they're clones or not XD

Harem is one man, just one, with mutliple women exclusive to him, not "him and his clones" that be sharing. if that makes them cucks, then it makes them cucks.

And you can enjoy watching others fuck your women all you like.. but call a spade a spade, and a clone that isn't you... exactly what they are NOT YOU. (consciousness is literally the only thing that makes you unique).

By your flawed logic, an identical twin/clone can come along and steal your wife and your life from you, and you get left in a gutter cucked to oblivion by them... but hey, it's okay because "they're you".

Your body is literally a vessel for your conscious... take that and replace it with another and it is someone different... the fact you think otherwise astounds me. By that logic identical twins aren't different people and if one commits murder they're both guilty cause same DNA same person, consciousness don't matter :KEK:
PARALLEL dimension not CLONE dimension ... so much logic in your text and yet so stupid

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I'm trying to figure out what the story is and what sex content exists today (to judge if it's worth even looking into), but dev seems to have an extreme stance on blocking spoilers lol - does this info exist anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: omocik
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes