ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
I'm trying to figure out what the story is and what sex content exists today (to judge if it's worth even looking into), but dev seems to have an extreme stance on blocking spoilers lol - does this info exist anywhere?
The "story" is not very linear, the game is in chapters (like the series) and each chapter has its own self-concluding narrative, although there are elements that unite them; the general concept is that Rick and Morty (not the canonical ones) travel to another "multiverse" where everything is sexual.

As for the sexual content you can check the genre section and the tags on the first page of the post.

J2J

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v2.6] [Ormuz89]

SIZE ~ 242 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The links are all for another game. :)

• Wow
Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v2.6] [Ormuz89]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 242 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twitch1138

Jun 25, 2017
This game is brilliant, the dialog is spot on in my opinion, I could almost hear the voices of the characters in each scene. The art style is good and works well for a VN game. I found myself laughing at many of the jokes and I also loved many of the small details including the "Summertime Saga" Easter egg. Bravo to the developer, I look forward to next release.

Reactions: American Gothic

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
Well, I'd be interested in checking out the game but every android link I went to downloaded the file, then when I went to install my phone kept telling me that "there was aproblem parsing the package". I am just not tech savvy enough to know what that means. Sorry.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
temp.jpg I still missing two scene in gallery of chapter 3 and I don't know why? did I miss something like having to start from one room and going to the next to trigger some hallway scene. I seen both summer and mesex and summer in the bathroom. So what did I miss?

Reactions: Mastershake

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes