Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
I'm so tired of people asking devs for ntr or harem. They want to control what the dev makes. I don't always like some fetishes, but I don't complain about it, because there are a 1000 games on this site to play.
So, if you don't like it, move on. Or you can try it, you might like it. :FacePalm:
No one asked you so stop complaining let the developer answer for themselves

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Is it just me or does the mc look like the dorky version of an attractive guy?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
And this is how you ruin your game. Let's ask Patreon's what they whant to see. Never backfired before right?!
You either have a vision and a story to tell alongside with an attractive cast for your game and stick with it, and you might have a game people will remember in a good way, if you as a dev are talented enough. Or you make polls on patreon and let those untalented morons decide, and you have a "game" that everybody laughs at or hates. In that case, you can throw it in the dumpster and be done with it.
I don't disagree plus I'm never going to "buy" or "invest" in a game with no clear product details. However, this is a different topic from that to which I was responding. :);)

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Sorry, i meant the last part with the dev notes.
I don't disagree plus I'm never going to "buy" or "invest" in a game with no clear product details. However, this is a different topic from that to which I was responding. :);)
Sorry, my rant was only about the dev notes stating that he let's his patreons decide. my bad. :)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The redhead's kinda hot so I'm already half-erect half-convinced.

But riddle me bitch riddle me this, are there MORE redheads? :unsure: