D

Deleted member 112830

no animations? They have the option it is turned on but, there is no animations. same issue with Senka fking yuzusoft. What is the point in putting in an option that does nothing? no animations and censored? No thanks
Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
try turning that off and see whats the difference?? maybe yususoft, you and me have different definition of animation.
EDIT. my post and the one neXt me was deleted.

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Yes, it is "Animated". But not the sex Scene
(LOL, maybe there should be different tag like "H Animation" and "Non-H Animation"

Reactions: No-Nonon

Regret1299

Mar 21, 2020
sorry but the torrent link is not working
it says '' The file you are trying to download is no longer available. ''
someone help

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
translation quality seems far worse than sanoba, fureraba etc from them. many typos, improper words used etc. looks more like lazily proofread mtl than actual translation. what happened there i wonder. disappointed :( ps - well at least Mayu made it not that bad

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
most H-scenes are disappointing because they're not fully naked (there are always some piece of clothes in the way) - especially nanami & hazuki. or they're positioned in a way that reduce its ero value by hiding certain parts. for example compare these 2 similar scene from riddle joker & amairo islenaut (which unfortunately i can't play without complete translation) = amairo shows nipple + dick while riddle hid them conveniently

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Didn't dad/boss put him on standby? and tell him to not do anything without permission?
I'm pretty sure he just said that out of ignorance since, again, he doesn't know better. and mc is not obliged to tell to him his love story anyway.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
I'm pretty sure he just said that out of ignorance since, again, he doesn't know better. and mc is not obliged to tell to him his love story anyway.
even if it was out of ignorance he still said it and MC still disobeyed. i'm not trying to change your view on the dad being a kiss-ass rather i'm trying to give a reason the dad was being a kiss-ass. i assume you already know about the gov being split in two?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes