VN Ren'Py Riff [Prologue] [Darkside_games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 28, 2020
Harem games are always welcome...but the other controversial tag you mentioned...doesn't fit harem/vanilla players...even if it's avoidable...just my 2 cents...gl anyway...we'll see.
I understand you, but remember that the game has to do with the world of music there is always everything and it depends if you want to choose it or not.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
women in the screenshots have flat nipples, looks weird
Yes, unfortunately I have also noticed this in several other games... It's a bit frustrating, because everyone likes horny stiff nipples... I trust the developer to improve this, because the sight of a beautiful female breast improves the game experience... It deserves it these beautiful girls... (y)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You are a man over 40 who is trying to get noticed in the music scene.
When your band begins to gain popularity, you find yourself ousted because everyone thinks you're too old to play for the young crowd.
That leads you to join another band, with which you must prove that you are able to do what you like most despite your age.​
Much like music I arranged the overview to sound better. ;) Use it if you like it

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I understand you, but remember that the game has to do with the world of music there is always everything and it depends if you want to choose it or not.
Thanks for your reply and your time. But I don't like stories written in such a way that there are controversial choices to be made...maybe it's just me...but I'm not sure...Again good luck with your game and most importantly have a good life (the most important thing IMO).

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started this. the dialogue is my making my eyes bleed. you need to get a better translator for your dialogue. i assume you are not native english speaker, so i don't mean to be rude. just so many games made by non english speakers have awful translations. so try to do better. maybe i don't speak for everyone, but i am sure that players will enjoy the game more if the dialogue makes more sense.
however, i like the premise of the game, so good luck with it. and yes, i will keep playing it if i like it.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
they still do not understand that it is avoidable and remember that in the musical environment all of this is seen
You said earlier "maybe NTR"... So you definitely don't have a finished complete game in your head... You will always have new ideas and that's okay... When NTR fans see this they will be happy and ASAP they will want that content.. But the anti NTR people will never accept any of your reasons why its in the game.. They don't even care that it can be avoided because just knowing that there is a NTR tag frustrates them.. (And please believe what several people have mentioned: Harem+NTR is never a good pairing)... It's completely unnecessary to argue about this, YOU are the developer of the game and do what you want... There will always be players who are dissatisfied. ... Just focus on your work, because negative thoughts are not good for anyone...

Reactions: Patan
May 28, 2020
You said earlier "maybe NTR"... So you definitely don't have a finished complete game in your head... You will always have new ideas and that's okay... When NTR fans see this they will be happy and ASAP they will want that content.. But the anti NTR people will never accept any of your reasons why its in the game.. They don't even care that it can be avoided because just knowing that there is a NTR tag frustrates them.. (And please believe what several people have mentioned: Harem+NTR is never a good pairing)... It's completely unnecessary to argue about this, YOU are the developer of the game and do what you want... There will always be players who are dissatisfied. ... Just focus on your work, because negative thoughts are not good for anyone...
Thanks for the words of encouragement, I understand what everyone says and I also know that you can never please everyone, personally I do not like the ntr but sometimes there is pressure from many but anyway you said it I am the dev and I will do what I think is right... so thanks I hope you liked what I have done so far.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote