5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
Yea mate! its called Topaz Video AI.
Bro, I used that program as well I have a hard time like when we change the FPS then the video looses its sound. Can you assist me on this? I know and I did some upscaling (video upscaling is not problem for me). Its frame interpolation when we increase FPS from 30 to 60 FPS. The video looses its audio. Also can you tell me what settings/preset did you used for video upscaling?
I know for fact, Topaz has many models for Video upscaling, frame interpolation (increase FPS from 30 to 60 onwards and Slow motion as well.

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Bro, I used that program as well I have a hard time like when we change the FPS then the video looses its sound. Can you assist me on this? I know and I did some upscaling (video upscaling is not problem for me). Its frame interpolation when we increase FPS from 30 to 60 FPS. The video looses its audio. Also can you tell me what settings/preset did you used for video upscaling?
I know for fact, Topaz has many models for Video upscaling, frame interpolation (increase FPS from 30 to 60 onwards and Slow motion as well.
PM me about this, no point talking about this on this thread :)

Reactions: Kanjer666

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
So I dl the torrent, but there is many missing renders from the sets. Anyone else having this issue, also tried going to Rigid3d gdrive archive; but same problem persists (Missing images from sets). I tried Alt F5 but that only helped on certain folders in his drive (

The set renders from each set are numbered thankfully so you can easily spot the missing images when browsing.

*ADDED PIC PROOF

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I know its been a while but... does anyone have his cyberspunk models? :D

Also i notice they never seem to animate any oral sex maybe only once or twice ever.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes