5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Personally I find the first couple minutes of V fucking her tits to be one of the hottest things I've ever seen.
Agreed, I don't know what it is about titty fucking, but it just works for me. Rigid is apparently a big fan of it himself, wish it wasn't futa so much but with that quality, I can live with it.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
reminds me one of if not his first video ever was literally just a titfuck for 2-3 mins not sure what its official name was, had an elf woman and a green humanoid and it was similar to the first scene of the cyberpunk one.

Reactions: attacktitan453

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
reminds me one of if not his first video ever was literally just a titfuck for 2-3 mins not sure what its official name was, had an elf woman and a green humanoid and it was similar to the first scene of the cyberpunk one.
You mean this.

One of my favourite vids of his simply because the detail of her putting her lips on his cock every few strokes.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
You mean this.

One of my favourite vids of his simply because the detail of her putting her lips on his cock every few strokes.
it even had a simple facial ending which was fine it didn't need to be some massive cumsplosion, i don't know why he never did anything else with this scenario, kinda just moved onto mass effect characters after this from memory. which now reminds me of another titfuck, think it was femshep and ashley? and for whatever reason it seems like when shes about to nut it just kinda dribbles a bit out the top and the whole thing ends :unsure: i thought that was odd and disappointing.

twiw

Aug 24, 2018
"Here’s the last batch of renders. These are probably my last smut pics for Cyberpunk. Pretty burnt out on CP77 right now. So, next, I’m gonna work on finalizing my Cyberpunk models for release, then I’ll move on to new stuff."

Friends_With_Benefits_04.png
Friends_With_Benefits_05.png
Friends_With_Benefits_06.png

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
looking for the Osira 1 and 2 animations, would appreciate it if someone could share them (they are older) the collection and official archive do not have them..only 3,4 and 5

these 2 are the only animations im missing for my private collection.

Reactions: attacktitan453

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
these ?
i hate it when im missing something from a bigger series (also in general but sucks more when you got all but 1 or 2 of a series), especially since im currently almost done with gathering/sorting and reducing the filesize (without quality-loss) on all Collections that are on F95, my drives hate me but somehow it went into a collectors addiction now :D

anyway thank you again

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

machinman

May 28, 2017
i hate it when im missing something from a bigger series (also in general but sucks more when you got all but 1 or 2 of a series), especially since im currently almost done with gathering/sorting and reducing the filesize (without quality-loss) on all Collections that are on F95, my drives hate me but somehow it went into a collectors addiction now :D

anyway thank you again
you're welcome, you shared so much ;)

Sep 29, 2021

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Agreed, I don't know what it is about titty fucking, but it just works for me. Rigid is apparently a big fan of it himself, wish it wasn't futa so much but with that quality, I can live with it.
I agree about not knowing why but still loving a good titfuck. I'm a simple man so it makes looking new stuff up on here, I just check for the titfuck tag and I know I should check it out lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a cyberpunk fan who loves the game but is sill sorely disappointed by how many cool things CDPR promised that never made it into the final version I can safely say that if Judie and Panam looked like that I'd be able to forget all about those broken promises because GODDAMN

Reactions: echo32 and Eroman68

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Cyberpunk 2077 Model Pack has been released

Includes Female V, Judy, Panam, Old Rogue, Young Rogue, Alt, Meredith Stout, and Us Cracks.

I added his
profile to the OP, you can find all his models over there

Thumbnail2.detail.jpg
now im kinda wanna try to render myself ngl)

Last edited:

Ferdinand_

Jul 31, 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 Model Pack has been released

Includes Female V, Judy, Panam, Old Rogue, Young Rogue, Alt, Meredith Stout, and Us Cracks.

I added his
profile to the OP, you can find all his models over there

View attachment 2364051
now im kinda wanna try to render myself ngl)
Great models. I noticed that in his animations the characters are futanari. But in the models themselves there are no options for futanari.
Perhaps he uses other or additional models? How to get options with futanari?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Great models. I noticed that in his animations the characters are futanari. But in the models themselves there are no options for futanari.
Perhaps he uses other or additional models? How to get options with futanari?
I think he uses , but not sure
And I think I saw a tutorial how to install dick on girls from Dreamrider, not exactly for Nyl's pack, but process is the same
Dreamrider also did futa versions for all Arhoangel's models

regardless, either of those 3 have a tutorial somewhere

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Queen Of Egypt Image Set 8K (6\6) - Complete or Full

OP updated

Don't know how long it will be in early access

Queen_of_Egypt_04_8K.jpg
Edit: He changed the panteon rewards, so 8k renders are patreon only with early access before public release in 4k,
OP have a 4k folder, which remains public, looks like we have to actually update the OP now

Edit 03-02: Set complete

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes