5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

takahina

Jul 13, 2019
I agree with the previous commentor who said they preferred less repetitive videos. A video doesn't have to literally re-use frames to be repetitive. If a shot drags on for too long without enough variance, the pacing takes a hit. I'd definitely be interested in seeing a 5-7 minute version of this animation. I understand I'm probably in the minority, though.

I think dialogue goes a LONG way toward making long shots, or multiple angles of the same position, feel less repetitive. It's too bad the old VA wasn't available, is this a case where they're currently having or recovering from problems, or was it a more permanent thing? If it's the former, what are the chances we might someday see a voiced version?

grimaldi69

Sep 17, 2020
NEIGHBORS WIFE - SUMTHINDIFRNT is a great series. Original and done right. I can't wait for the third episode!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Corporate training 5 should be what I'm looking for when it's complete those scenes looked really good.

Inu109

Sep 20, 2020
Man truly talented work, really like the bossy parts in Corp training like when Rebecca orders Hana to spit, wish you make more like that ;) also is scene 6 out?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes