5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Meushfyisk

Oct 13, 2019
Try this link:
well I seem to have downloaded this for no reason whatsoever as the megafile on the front page seems to have everything already. I only hope its 30 min download is the only thing racaty is accountable for and not any other insidious factor.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
well I seem to have downloaded this for no reason whatsoever as the megafile on the front page seems to have everything already. I only hope its 30 min download is the only thing racaty is accountable for and not any other insidious factor.
Didn't rf96 say that this link is for Corporate Training 3 only? If anything extra is available in replies, it usually ends up getting added to OP.
As for 30 minutes, Racaty sometimes throttles the download speed. I get 200Kbps max when using Racaty. Nothing suspicious there.

Reactions: Meushfyisk

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Didn't rf96 say that this link is for Corporate Training 3 only? If anything extra is available in replies, it usually ends up getting added to OP.
As for 30 minutes, Racaty sometimes throttles the download speed. I get 200Kbps max when using Racaty. Nothing suspicious there.
^This.

Reactions: Meushfyisk

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Which ones?
he might be talking about some videos that cut out during some of the playback, cut to a static mess, I noticed this in the videos titled "Krissy teases Hana", "Lana and Rebecca", "Rebecca and Sara", "Rebecca fucks Sarah... and Sarah fucks back!", and " Sarah does Miranda". I may have missed some idk I didn't test every second of every video from all volumes, i only noticed in the vol 2 works so far, and i'm not sure if it's on your end too something maybe went wrong packing the vids or something idk.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
he might be talking about some videos that cut out during some of the playback, cut to a static mess, I noticed this in the videos titled "Krissy teases Hana", "Lana and Rebecca", "Rebecca and Sara", "Rebecca fucks Sarah... and Sarah fucks back!", and " Sarah does Miranda". I may have missed some idk I didn't test every second of every video from all volumes, i only noticed in the vol 2 works so far, and i'm not sure if it's on your end too something maybe went wrong packing the vids or something idk.
Damn, you're right, I have these corruptions too. These are old videos from his Tumblr years. I'll try to have them back. Tell me if you see others.

Shit: the links in his Patreon are down too. :mad: Apart from Lana and Rebecca.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes