5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So the Moderator for this thread is just deleting anything they dont like. They deleted my comment for off-topic when I was directly talking about the newest release.
Ok so it's not just me, I had a comment deleted for off topic convo but I can't remember being offtopic so I thought it was quite strange.

Reactions: Bob1553

Rikolo

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
lol I can't delete anything, I am not a mod in this or any other thread.

buttwipe

Jun 9, 2019
Don't be upset just be happy your famous lol. You don't wanna know what happen to the last guy I think his name was kamadeva lol. Anyway nice work man movie was extremely good look forward to part two in that movie more hardcore more mean.
I don't think he was upset

Rikolo

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I am not really upset by piracy, I said several time I knew it is inevitable. However I am confused by people who obviously enjoy the art but also go out of their way to attack me. They are happy the works are leaked asap not because they can watch it sooner, but because they can gloat.

There's pirating and then there's just being a dick, you can be one without the other.

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
I am not really upset by piracy, I said several time I knew it is inevitable. However I am confused by people who obviously enjoy the art but also go out of their way to attack me. They are happy the works are leaked asap not because they can watch it sooner, but because they can gloat.

There's pirating and then there's just being a dick, you can be one without the other.
Hello Rikolo! Not really informed about someone's negative attitude or something, im just a usual leech on leaks.
Just wanted to say "Hello" to a legend and wish you further success Stay awesome!

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

auraek

Sep 8, 2018

Yeah but why say that in here , if is not with the purpose to try and stop ppl to share ? Not that it changes anithing but at least dont try to be so smart in a piracy forum by going against its purposes. What makes you think the majority of ppl is happy coz they can gloat? Because you have no way to be sure of that, is only your tought. Again..... it doesnt change anithing but still you try to match with this while you should not ,for both reasons: yourself and the forum. Just leave it be since nothing will ever change aniway

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
^ lol will you shut up with your rant?
nearly 90% of your posts are in this thread and puppetmaster's and it's all about piracy, what is your problem?
i can smell your never pay for anything torrent leeching ass from here :KEK:

and where does he say anything to stop sharing? :WaitWhat:
in fact, don't answer. idgaf about your opinion on this

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
I like comments like yours and reading your cryes for your beloved creators. Looking forward to have next content for free again ;)

Last edited:

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
^ lol will you shut up with your rant?
nearly 90% of your posts are in this thread and puppetmaster's and it's all about piracy, what is your problem?
i can smell your never pay for anything torrent leeching ass from here :KEK:

and where does he say anything to stop sharing? :WaitWhat:
in fact, don't answer. idgaf about your opinion on this
[/QUOTE
Let's focus our energy on desiresfm stuff now. We need all the futa we can get.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes