5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 11, 2020
I know a ton of peeps that wanted a Zarya big dick deepthroat.... missed out on that, probably cause he doesn't know how to do it with that size

Looks like we are gonna miss out on that with Mei too
Something that would be sexy would be to have Mei dick be like it is shown in the preview, have Dva deepthroat it for like 30 secs ish, then have the dick grow big while it's down her throat, have Dva's face expression be surprised and almost kinda scared, then have Mei just facefuck the hell out of her, end with a perfect deepthroat cumshot and as Mei pulls it out she is still cumming so when it leaves her mouth it slaps down on Dva's breasts covering them with cum as well....

or something like that

Vasshu za

Oct 15, 2017
I know a ton of peeps that wanted a Zarya big dick deepthroat.... missed out on that, probably cause he doesn't know how to do it with that size

Looks like we are gonna miss out on that with Mei too
Something that would be sexy would be to have Mei dick be like it is shown in the preview, have Dva deepthroat it for like 30 secs ish, then have the dick grow big while it's down her throat, have Dva's face expression be surprised and almost kinda scared, then have Mei just facefuck the hell out of her, end with a perfect deepthroat cumshot and as Mei pulls it out she is still cumming so when it leaves her mouth it slaps down on Dva's breasts covering them with cum as well....

or something like that
you described a perfect scenario

Jun 11, 2020
I just thought of something to add to my scene, after Mei's dick grows in Dva's throat and Dva does the facial expressions and chokes just a little, Dva looks up at Mei, Mei does this little smirk and then takes her glasses off and puts them on the couch, Dva's eyes trailing at them, then Mei looks back at Dva with her eyes half lidded and says "Let's finish the job, shall we?" Then Mei reaches behind Dva's head and grabs her hair, and proceeds with the scene

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
There once was a Gal who Loved Girl cock she Wanted to supple Nuckle and Glee Them but First she needed the means and Providers so she whored Up to overwatch end!........Not every sexual Encounter needs a Story its a Nice Asset to Set the Scene but its Not more than two horny people i get it for the start of a series but why now?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes