5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DiDyUorIk3iT?

Apr 5, 2020

Hey guys,
just missing last pose, unfortunately I got sick few days ago. It's nothing serious, just a cold but it's making it difficult to work and I need to take constant breaks.
I really want to power through so I can start rendering the pose and send everything for VO.
View attachment 1425065

WHEN WILL THIS SERIES END T_T
Thanks so much for these updates. Really appreciate them but good lord this shit needs to end. Rikolo is a fantastic artist but it sucks seeing him waste all his talent on such a lame and stale series, especially after coming off the heels of corporate training.

Reactions: runner11

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
I am in a hurry that he finish his project, to finally see something other than the overwatch characters, I prefer his other projects

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I am in a hurry that he finish his project, to finally see something other than the overwatch characters, I prefer his other projects
It probably won't happen, but i wish he does the same thing, but with DOA characters now. Let's say, Marie Rose or Honoka as the female, the rest as futas.

Reactions: runner11

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

So the animation is finished, it's currently rendering and I sent a preview for voiceover.
Right now I would normally start on the next one, but I realized that we have October coming up and I am in a position to have a Halloween animation if I start now.
I know we are missing just the last episode (or are we? ) but I think I could use the break from the project and lot of you would too probably. So if you are Symmetra Stan, sorry, you'll have to wait a bit longer (but judging by the polls, there is not very many of you).
So that brings the question who to use? Well recently there has been an announcement of a very anticipated game and while the character is not yet out, I think I might be able to recreate her... I think most of you know who I am talking about ‍♀
I don't want to get your hopes up in case it doesn't pan out, right now I want to spend a few days working on her and seeing what is possible, I'll let you know the results.
I want to do something small, like one position with money shot, so ideally it shouldn't take the entire month, but you know how it be

DDO_08_Ana_C2_carry_0866.png

exter

May 29, 2017
Which of these are VR? It got the tag but i dont want to download all of them just to find out that there are none or just a view.

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Am I understanding it right guys? He is making these OverWatch animations, and after that he will put them together into a ONE BIG ANIMATION like he did with Corporate Training? Just curious. Sorry if it was asked before me.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Hey guys,
the Ana movie should be ready any day now, the sound guy has everything he needs.
As for my other endeavor, it's progressing. I took this opportunity to improve on some of my other tools, so there will be a bit of a learning curve and figuring out if the new additions are worth it or not. Also this is the first model that I have no ripped models to use as reference, so I need to use only pictures.
DDO_08_Ana_C3_kneel_0200.png

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
That be cool with Moira, rikolo put her 2 dicks or 3 on her to had more spice.
And symmetra even some 3d construct Dick to destroy her

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes