5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Don't download "Works vo. 1,2 and 3", it's full of mall and spyware that will auto install even if you decline.
rf96 do you agree with that statement? :ROFLMAO:

P.s I downloaded the whole thing like 2 months ago...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rf96

FakBatman

Jul 29, 2019
yeah they are. gimme a bit, I'll convert em to 1080p's

Here's one: *I know I goofed shortening the name lol, too late for that*
Since the episodes just fade in and out, I merged them into one.

Thanks a lot for adding the 1080p ver
Rly appreciate it

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Officer on Dick Episode 2 is a decent follow-up to the previous episode. One of the things I liked was that after apparently having had great disdain for Miranda, Jack finally succumbed to Miranda's juicy pussy in her face and ate her out.

Jack's disdain for Miranda was made evident when Jack spat after being tricked into kissing Miranda in episode 1 at the 05:19-05:45 min mark.

Reactions: 2B-Simp

SlideweenTV

Feb 15, 2021
Hey guys!

I converted the new video into 60fps enjoy!
If its gonna be 4K then it deservs to be 60fps too! :)
Officer on Dick Episode 2 4K 60fps Download 4K 60fps
Thanks for the upscale. I see that you have done the same thing for Part 1 however both of the links for Part 1 says the files no longer exist. Is it possible for you to re-upload them?

Mar 5, 2019
I found it quite boring. Lets face it, if you're going to have a stud that puts both Jack and Miri in their place, Femshep doesn't cut it. I appreciate the work done on her, to make her look not repulsive, but she just doesn't work.

Reactions: Areview

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the upscale. I see that you have done the same thing for Part 1 however both of the links for Part 1 says the files no longer exist. Is it possible for you to re-upload them?
Sure here u go mate!
[Rikolo] Officer on Dick Episode 1 4K

Reactions: SlideweenTV

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I found it quite boring. Lets face it, if you're going to have a stud that puts both Jack and Miri in their place, Femshep doesn't cut it. I appreciate the work done on her, to make her look not repulsive, but she just doesn't work.
I mean this is Rikolo, and it’s Mass Effect, there’s no giant juggernaut lady. Hope you’re not expecting a big black dude xD

Mar 5, 2019
female krogans do exist :unsure:
FemYahg maybe? Eh?

I dunno. He's clearly going for a more "real look" but somehow it just feels more fake to me.
I have to agree. They all feel too off model to me. Not like the games aimed for a cartoony look, but Rikolo is going for a mix of both, with more realistic texture, but less realistic proportion, to make up for some of the roughness of the models, because of their age. It doesn't work that well, I think. Even so, in FemShep's case it is an improvement, but I just can't. Get Liara, or Samara, or Kelly, or Aria. Hell, I'd take Allers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JAV4Life
Nov 2, 2021
Can anyone up the framerate of D.Va does Overwatch? If that is even possible? Maybe in parts w/ the other characters then put together?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes