VN Others Completed Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
after 5 % extra scenes, game just close without crash window
it s solved, i install old directx and change eng sce.dat on jap sce.dat and skip bug place

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Ummmm is ntr avoidable or a big fat NAH just to make things clear
NTR is unavoidable, if you go for Madoka path then there will be NTR pretty much whatever you do, unless you choose not to work then it kinda seems there is no NTR but then you miss out on most of the game since it just ends there. If you go her route and stay faithful there is NTR but with a happy ending. Picking anything else or going for Nanaka route will end up with NTR that ends with NTR or with the MC accepting the NTR or getting a NTR fetish.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The ntr between the chubby wife/gf and the professor is much better and hotter than the ntr with the main girl and main antagonist

• Angry
Reactions: myZone

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Is this Netori or Netorare
I feel like the blue haired girl story is netori, as she cheats on you, and due to the "amazing sex" she abandons you, but she doesn't betray you unless you "cheat" on her (fall in the guy's trap)
Tho the brown haired girl story is definetly netorare

• Angry
Reactions: Shirourin

Young Breezy

Sep 7, 2018
I feel like the blue haired girl story is netori, as she cheats on you, and due to the "amazing sex" she abandons you, but she doesn't betray you unless you "cheat" on her (fall in the guy's trap)
It isn't netori. It all depends on whose perspective the story's being told through. If the main character was the senpai, it would be netori, from the perspective of the husband and the blue hair, it's still netorare. Basically if you're the one stealing it's netori, if you're the one being stolen from, even if its ultimately your fault, it's netorare.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I think you don't know what Netori means.

It isn't netori. It all depends on whose perspective the story's being told through. If the main character was the senpai, it would be netori, from the perspective of the husband and the blue hair, it's still netorare. Basically if you're the one stealing it's netori, if you're the one being stolen from, even if its ultimately your fault, it's netorare.
So just to be clear this is Netorare.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
it keeps saying missing dll, think you know how to fix it?
i don't know how to look at the posted comment's messages or reply to said message, can some one help me with that too?

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
This game has one of the hottest fmc in a vn. Why isn’t there more long hair sex scenes :cry:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I have no problem with NTR just to get that out of the way, and I don't care about how it's portrayed in this game.

My problem is that the "girl" cheats with zero buildup. Literally a few minutes after meeting up with the ex they're fuckin' away AND she goes back for more.

It kinda fits with modern societies take on how women are supposed to operate, fuck anything that moves and screw being loyal cause girl powah!

And yes I can separate fiction from reality, and this is fiction.

Anyway, the game really isn't fun, it's got a sorta unique system that will let you go back and change choices like another game I saw a few months back where a family hosts an exchange student who fucks the wife and daughter while the hubby is away at work. The antagonist of this looks a lot like the antag in that one come to think of it.

The menus are in Japanese so it's hard to figure out WTF I'm looking at to get it into say, full screen mode.

I think my biggest peeve with all NTR games is how horridly stupid the people are in them, this is just more of the same.

Looks more like a rant, don't care.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes