VN Others Completed Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ellenor

Dec 28, 2020
Awesome!! Enjoyed this game. The cg are hot. It seems the devs gave a little leeway for non-ntr lovers enough so they left a single short non-ntr route, but then again choosing that route will not make sense since you will miss out on large chunk of content

Kim jongun199613

Aug 12, 2022
i dont get the flow chart full of japanese word. my cg only 50% i dont know how to change to madoka prespective,
btw NTR is the best party, ntr make my little bird getting stronger,
NTR game FOR life, did u guys have any other NTR game? with english trasnlation

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
I feel like the blue haired girl story is netori, as she cheats on you, and due to the "amazing sex" she abandons you, but she doesn't betray you unless you "cheat" on her (fall in the guy's trap)
Tho the brown haired girl story is definetly netorare
i don't know what i see the blue hair cheats with senpao and manager cause of money not "amazing sex" seriously a massive letdown for NTR tag.

the chubby have better story NTR and more sexy scene

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
So how high are the chances of the flowchart getting a translation? I understand that they're image files, so it's not as simple as "put in MTL and profit" but it would be a really nice touch to bring this game up in quality.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
i don't know what i see the blue hair cheats with senpao and manager cause of money not "amazing sex" seriously a massive letdown for NTR tag.

the chubby have better story NTR and more sexy scene
Funny enough the Japanese hated the chubby heroines and never wants Anim to have another chubby heroine ever again.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
So how high are the chances of the flowchart getting a translation? I understand that they're image files, so it's not as simple as "put in MTL and profit" but it would be a really nice touch to bring this game up in quality.
Not likely at all. This is not a complex game so trial and error should lead you to every scenes

HeisukeMatsudo

Aug 13, 2018
There is also a hidden path that let's you see from Madoka's eyes and is a set path after the MC has cheated on Madoka but I have no idea how to trigger this path as there is seemingly no choices you can do from new game to start it. It can be seen through the flow chart however and it shows all the cheating Madoka does with Shougo that isn't shown during the MC's cheating path.
To see the wife's perspective, first finish all paths. Then, on the flow diagram, click the newly opened wife's path in yellow boxes, start from the leftmost yellow box.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes