4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

skyris_88

Nov 28, 2018
everyone keeps saying this is a great game. but who wants to play a char so stupid that shes fooled by the same goblin 3 times using the same fraking trick. oh but she's a genius. this is more women hating bs. i say this bc for the chosen one she's awfully stupid and weak. but female heros just cant get a fair shake in games. their only able to be whores. right?
no body play Hgame for the story bro

Reactions: str8up and ralbert

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
He made the protagonist a lot weaker.
Do not get the earth spell anymore from the trainer.
The chance to miss with a normal attack is now abouf 40%, (instead of winning from the firecrest person I lose all the time exept if I have 10 medium potions)
No upgrades of the stats after leveling up

Also I do not get the recolection screen (where to find)

Jul 26, 2019
no body play Hgame for the story bro
To everyone who thinks this, if the fucking is the story then the reverse is true. Does the thought of your teacher telling you to wait after class because she wants to talk to you then when it's just you two she seems angry at first but ends up riding you like an animal on your desk in the class room while using the jacket collar of your school uniform as reigns, does that sound hot to you? cus it sounds incredibly hot to me and it's called plot.

Story matters massively otherwise you are just holding control or shift for five minutes to jerk off to some pictures and who the fuck is going to do that when you've got the hub? these are games man, if it's an rpg as in a ROLE-PLAYING GAME then you expect there to be a good fucking story with emphasis on the fucking because it's an H-game!

You just said the most nothing thing that doesn't contribute shit, bet you think you are smart too.

The Danger

Jul 16, 2017
ran into same problem guy blocks path so ill see ya next update i guess
How do people keep running into this glitch? Don't you have to intentionally do the bookshelves out of order? Just save the top one for last and it shouldn't happen.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
How do people keep running into this glitch? Don't you have to intentionally do the bookshelves out of order? Just save the top one for last and it shouldn't happen.
cant speak for others BUT as for me personally i didnt realize there was a specific order

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
This update bring some good stuff. Even though there was few new scenes it's at least more than the last time. I would have preferred that the combat lewds stayed more time on screen until the enemy cums or Rina is able to fight back (or avoid it in the first place), but it seems promising with all the lust build-up in combat and the lust potions stuff. It would be nice to have sex abilities in combat or having companions that do lewd stuff to Rina while she's fighting.

The places look overall better with these changes though sometimes you have things like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like the dev has a little bit of a problem to keep up with giving dates for updates so I guess he should try to give progress reports when he isn't sure enough? Idk whatever helps. Hoping to see what the story leads up to in the next update.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
This update bring some good stuff. Even though there was few new scenes it's at least more than the last time. I would have preferred that the combat lewds stayed more time on screen until the enemy cums or Rina is able to fight back (or avoid it in the first place), but it seems promising with all the lust build-up in combat and the lust potions stuff. It would be nice to have sex abilities in combat or having companions that do lewd stuff to Rina while she's fighting.

The places look overall better with these changes though sometimes you have things like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like the dev has a little bit of a problem to keep up with giving dates for updates so I guess he should try to give progress reports when he isn't sure enough? Idk whatever helps. Hoping to see what the story leads up to in the next update.
I had the same map bug when I used an old save. When I started over with a new one it worked fine.

Reactions: Ojbal and lemaro

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
how do you heal to full health? do you just sleep because i want to go to class but i only have 31 health and no mana

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
okay why is she this much weaker i lost to 3 goblins and i had full health 300 hp and the reason i lost was because most of my attacks missed like come on

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
okay why is she this much weaker i lost to 3 goblins and i had full health 300 hp and the reason i lost was because most of my attacks missed like come on
I'm pretty sure the third goblin is a fixed fight you're supposed to lose. That's why you keep missing.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
cant speak for others BUT as for me personally i didnt realize there was a specific order
there shouldnt be, i have "fixed" it like 3 times already and it still happens, i think there must be something wrong with me. i will blow some steam off by doing janitor scenes instead of tryin to fix it rn lmaoo. that job has no scenes whatsoever anyways, i should have not put it in until it had some like that one smart guy suggested.

ye another problem with this, i will be more obvious with what does what in the classes thing. the EXP from warfare class is massive, so lvls should go by fast there. But again the problem being that as a person who does the things, I know how to cheese them, so I always cheese them. I am tryin to get a dude rn to go after me and help me with polish/bug catchin and balance etc. and switches but that basically means bug catchin.

Tho ye, unless its the openning gob, the one that acts sort of as ex machina - he was beatable before. Huh, but he was much stronger than the first 2 which led to people complaining that they cant beat him cuz they quit while entering the combat after seeing he is buff and Rina is fresh out of 2 gobbos with no mana and no hp. But win or lose it would trigger the titfuck. But since it was a problem cuz they kind of gave up before tryin (tho I can see why, its not fun to play somethin where you dont see an option to win - but it was winnable). Tho since some people had a problem with that i made the gobbo omega stronk, to make it super obvious that its a loss from the get go. And now if you are talking about this then it is a problem again. I mean "game design" should make shit obvious and easy to get through while providing context and story and shit like that. I will try to come up with something to make it very straightforward.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I am glad that you continue to work on this RareRirorie as I enjoy both the kinks and the art style and there is something fun about a Naive protagonist.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Here's my pitch for the librarian and his wife. Yes, I overthought it.

It sounds like their relationship went sour when her father died. He felt responsible to earn for the family and pushed his wife out of the business while resenting her for getting him stuck in a business he hates. She resents him for running the business she cares about into the ground and losing interest in her.

He looks like an aging actor who hasn't been getting work, formerly handsome, ill-fitting clothes. He gave up on his appearance. The wife is still an attractive woman but has grown bitter. She has given up on the relationship and only takes care of her appearance. Bonus points if Rina finds an old portrait of them as young lovers, a handsome young man and a beautiful, demure girl who grew up in a library and is amazed to have the attention of the town's golden boy. It'd tell a story without any extra dialogue.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
how does such a bad game get 4.8 rating? the fuck is this bullshittery XD
Played a shitton of games on this site. This game falls into the worst types of RPGM games ever. Some of the RPGM games that have ratings lower than 2 have better combat, more content, better art, better story etc. This game does not deserve 4.8, it's barely a 2 imo.

Slap on huge titties and huge butt onto a shitty game and you magically have a top tier cash grab. What a fucking joke! XD

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Potatofamine
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes