4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
there shouldnt be, i have "fixed" it like 3 times already and it still happens, i think there must be something wrong with me. i will blow some steam off by doing janitor scenes instead of tryin to fix it rn lmaoo. that job has no scenes whatsoever anyways, i should have not put it in until it had some like that one smart guy suggested.

ye another problem with this, i will be more obvious with what does what in the classes thing. the EXP from warfare class is massive, so lvls should go by fast there. But again the problem being that as a person who does the things, I know how to cheese them, so I always cheese them. I am tryin to get a dude rn to go after me and help me with polish/bug catchin and balance etc. and switches but that basically means bug catchin.

Tho ye, unless its the openning gob, the one that acts sort of as ex machina - he was beatable before. Huh, but he was much stronger than the first 2 which led to people complaining that they cant beat him cuz they quit while entering the combat after seeing he is buff and Rina is fresh out of 2 gobbos with no mana and no hp. But win or lose it would trigger the titfuck. But since it was a problem cuz they kind of gave up before tryin (tho I can see why, its not fun to play somethin where you dont see an option to win - but it was winnable). Tho since some people had a problem with that i made the gobbo omega stronk, to make it super obvious that its a loss from the get go. And now if you are talking about this then it is a problem again. I mean "game design" should make shit obvious and easy to get through while providing context and story and shit like that. I will try to come up with something to make it very straightforward.
sorry i wasnt clear in my post i was just angry i didnt save frequently and i lost more than 30 minutes of progress. I lost to the goblins in the forest while farming goblin eyes for the grandpa quest and i lost to a group of 3 goblins and 3 goblins do 50+ damage per round and since you always go last every attack you do matters alot but if you miss too many times you die i managed to kill 2 goblins and i was one attack away from beating the last but i missed soo many times i died to him

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
I'm pretty sure the third goblin is a fixed fight you're supposed to lose. That's why you keep missing.
i know about that fight thats obvious im talking about the goblins in the forest where you fight 3 at once cuz you need goblin eyes for grandpa

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
there shouldnt be, i have "fixed" it like 3 times already and it still happens, i think there must be something wrong with me. i will blow some steam off by doing janitor scenes instead of tryin to fix it rn lmaoo. that job has no scenes whatsoever anyways, i should have not put it in until it had some like that one smart guy suggested.

ye another problem with this, i will be more obvious with what does what in the classes thing. the EXP from warfare class is massive, so lvls should go by fast there. But again the problem being that as a person who does the things, I know how to cheese them, so I always cheese them. I am tryin to get a dude rn to go after me and help me with polish/bug catchin and balance etc. and switches but that basically means bug catchin.

Tho ye, unless its the openning gob, the one that acts sort of as ex machina - he was beatable before. Huh, but he was much stronger than the first 2 which led to people complaining that they cant beat him cuz they quit while entering the combat after seeing he is buff and Rina is fresh out of 2 gobbos with no mana and no hp. But win or lose it would trigger the titfuck. But since it was a problem cuz they kind of gave up before tryin (tho I can see why, its not fun to play somethin where you dont see an option to win - but it was winnable). Tho since some people had a problem with that i made the gobbo omega stronk, to make it super obvious that its a loss from the get go. And now if you are talking about this then it is a problem again. I mean "game design" should make shit obvious and easy to get through while providing context and story and shit like that. I will try to come up with something to make it very straightforward.
dont sell your self short your a pretty smart guy yourself ya know how to make video games so you have to be pretty dang smart to be able to do that you will figure it out whats wrong with the game just need time and patience and drive ;)

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
i'd make the librarian a greying guy with basic clothes and a limber frame, like he used to be a handsome somewhat built man, but after years of stress from nagging and a lack of personal spending he's washed out, a shadow of his old self.
As for the wife probably a bit pudgy, flashy colours for clothes, her attire and presentation should be loud, and a cheap kind of gaudy perhaps large brass jewelry or some kind of cheap metal, probably glaring or disgusted looks.

Dec 26, 2020
LOVED YOUR GAME!! The humor is great, the art is fantastic and the progression is well paced. In most of these games I actually dislike the combat, but this one was an exception. A bug did occur to me, where I didn't fight the fire mage cause I kept loosing, so I continued with the old crazy guy story till I had to enter a store. I accidentally entered the camp where the fire mage held the goblin hostage and it appeared as if I was doing that goblin's quest. Hope it is not a common problem. Anyway, good luck and keep the good work !

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
LOVED YOUR GAME!! The humor is great, the art is fantastic and the progression is well paced. In most of these games I actually dislike the combat, but this one was an exception. A bug did occur to me, where I didn't fight the fire mage cause I kept loosing, so I continued with the old crazy guy story till I had to enter a store. I accidentally entered the camp where the fire mage held the goblin hostage and it appeared as if I was doing that goblin's quest. Hope it is not a common problem. Anyway, good luck and keep the good work !
no thats how it should be, sheesh. I have kinda problem making things obvious, I have been gradually trying to improve it and making everything face value obvious. Since if you cant get info out on the first glance then the way its conveyed in is faulty. I am perpetually tryin to polish and polish and polish.

i'd make the librarian a greying guy with basic clothes and a limber frame, like he used to be a handsome somewhat built man, but after years of stress from nagging and a lack of personal spending he's washed out, a shadow of his old self.
As for the wife probably a bit pudgy, flashy colours for clothes, her attire and presentation should be loud, and a cheap kind of gaudy perhaps large brass jewelry or some kind of cheap metal, probably glaring or disgusted looks.
ye acutally i forgot to remove that snippet there since its already kind of decided, but thats pretty much the direction i will take it in, though I will now do one guy all scenes per update instead of scene here and there. First being the janitor.

Here's my pitch for the librarian and his wife. Yes, I overthought it.

It sounds like their relationship went sour when her father died. He felt responsible to earn for the family and pushed his wife out of the business while resenting her for getting him stuck in a business he hates. She resents him for running the business she cares about into the ground and losing interest in her.

He looks like an aging actor who hasn't been getting work, formerly handsome, ill-fitting clothes. He gave up on his appearance. The wife is still an attractive woman but has grown bitter. She has given up on the relationship and only takes care of her appearance. Bonus points if Rina finds an old portrait of them as young lovers, a handsome young man and a beautiful, demure girl who grew up in a library and is amazed to have the attention of the town's golden boy. It'd tell a story without any extra dialogue.
haha, this formerly handsome thing is kinda repeating idea. I am pretty sure I will post the wips once I will be sketchin the guy in the discord, so you can just pop in there and approve or not the draft of him. Though as I said, I will do the janitor/wall dick scenes to get them up to pace, though I bet I will feel like doing something else but bj etc. closeups this month so he is bound to get drawn before upcomin update.

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
Good update, personally I was expecting a lot more content given the length of time working on it but totally understand you are one person working on this and it requires drawing the art followed by coding the game. Looking forward to the 45day updates and additional content with janitor, worg and unicorn!

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
So I ran into a few bugs
First one was when after during the cutscene of Rina chasing Rat eye, She would be chasing no one and Rat Eye is just standing to the side. After that, the screen would go black. Was able to to pause but couldn't see or move anything.

2nd one was that the cutscene where she first gets titfuck by the Goblin will happen again when I go near the dorms. After that the game will freeze.

3rd one is that I can't start the shopkeeper job at all.

Is this cause I'm using an old save from the last update?

Last edited:
Reactions: ligertigr

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this games lead female char is an insult to women everywhere. she's so stupid she's fooled by a goblin...a goblin that uses the exact same trick three times and she falls for it every time. oh but she's a genius. when on the goblin fuck fest even if you have camping gear in your inventory the game simply ignores it so you have to fuck a goblin. another thing is everyone can learn magic from books except your char. she has to suck her magic from the dick of a 90 year old pervert. great art work. but a new coat of paint cant stop an out house from being what it is...nor can good art work. if you like strong female leads this game isnt for you. this is nothing more than the same ole same ole women hating bc. original its not.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
This game has a a ton of potential, fantastic art, and I like where the story is going. There are a couple minor "bugs" I noticed (some I'm not sure are actually bugs), but as I'm aware the dev quite active here so if no one else has brought them up I thought I would.
- In Alchemy, goblin eye + wind is supposed to create an avoidance potion, but nothing is in your inventory.
- Also in alchemy, dank weedling + fire is said to make a molotov cocktail like thing, but gives you the same potion as goblin eye + fire (perhaps intended? not sure)
- Using the concentrate spell in combat doesn't seem to lower lust (I know almost no one will care but I had to test it)
- The sucking/wet sound from the first unicorn milking doesnt stop after the scene, and I only found going to the gallery and playing a scene was able to stop it.
- Side note: not a bug, choosing the earth spells instead of the water spells for your special abilities seem to be vastly underpowered.
These are by no means gamebreaking bugs, but I assume they should be very easy to fix and help with the polish of the game.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
this games lead female char is an insult to women everywhere. she's so stupid she's fooled by a goblin...a goblin that uses the exact same trick three times and she falls for it every time. oh but she's a genius. when on the goblin fuck fest even if you have camping gear in your inventory the game simply ignores it so you have to fuck a goblin. another thing is everyone can learn magic from books except your char. she has to suck her magic from the dick of a 90 year old pervert. great art work. but a new coat of paint cant stop an out house from being what it is...nor can good art work. if you like strong female leads this game isnt for you. this is nothing more than the same ole same ole women hating bc. original its not.
Maybe you should move out of that old but newly painted house then?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes