4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
I find it terribly funny that i've "fixed" that hardlock like four times already (just going into the event script - going through what should be happening inside me head and then "fixing it", ofc without playtesting afterwards) and it still happens. Its one of those beautiful things in life. Like that village tree nearby a rural road that everyone in the village knows about, that one where the road bends and every year some car gets wrapped around it. Every year without a fail. Ngl once I am gonna cut it down and save some lives... It will be a moment of sadness for everyone who knows to slow down.
a fix for my case was just installing and useing no-clip to get out but it would be nice if you just remove the wood partitions in the store as that would make it flow nicer anyway

• Haha
Reactions: htc89234

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
a fix for my case was just installing and useing no-clip to get out but it would be nice if you just remove the wood partitions in the store as that would make it flow nicer anyway
also making an avoidance pot gives mid heal

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Sugestion for the library guy SIDE QUEST. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Wife aparently drunk, husband has a boring life, shity work.

PLOT TWIST. The husband has a tiny dick, the wife was tired and start go to the tabern, drunk and cheating starts.

The wife's love interest starts to go to the library (he self define as a scholar, but Rina knows he is not really smart). Now he is called the Scholar.

The scholar mocks husband (between lines, without cheat confession) and harass Rina and try to impress her with his money. The husband suspects about the cheating but he dont have any prove.

The husband ask (hire) Rina for spy the scholar. So, she starts follow the scholar (good reason for develop the tabern).

The scholar shows his self as a richman, but he is in bankrupt. So he is looking in the library for a book which tells about a very rare (accesory ? cloth ?). He want to find this, sales it and make him rich.

Rina found the true about the very rare equipament and she also starts look for the very rare equipament.

The scholar notice that. He puts some traps in the Rinas way (false traks which guide to a Goblin nest, a Mercenaries ambush, sleepy powder in Rinas food* , etc.)

While the treasure hunt develops, the Scholar convince the wife that the MC likes them (the scholar and the library guy) and the MC is harass them.

The jealus wife, look for vengance: spread rumors in Elements Academy about Rina (for example, what happened when Rina fell into a scholars trap, make Rina drunk for open a account in the Tabern with a big debt and tattoo in rinas body "slut" and things like that, hide sexual toys in Rinas scholar desk, etc.)

The important is
Rina obsesed with treasure (and his magicals properties)
Scholar alpha obsesed with money and dominate people around (Rina, husband, wife).
Wife famale alpha obsesed with Scholar and money and jealous of Rina, wants to humilliating her and the husband.
Husband beta bing humillated, obsesed with Rina, he wants escape with the money, but if he cant then he wants revenge his wife sluttery and Scholar.

Side Quest Finals

- Rina finally found the very rare equipament and sell it, pay her debt. The scholar abandon the town, the wife makes husband life impossible humilliating him. They still manage the library.

- Scholar found the very rare equipament and sell it, owns the libary and the Rina debt. Now she has to work for him. Wife makes Rina life impossible humilliating her. Husband now is a homeless. A new zone with homeless starts, the husband plains his vengeance...

- Husband found the very rare equipament and leave the town. Scholar and wife go the bankrupt and lost the library. Wife now is a whore, Scholar start slowly recluting more women for a new red zone.

- Wife found the very rare equipament and sell it. Now she and the scholar rules the library and tabern, husband is degraded to employee. Rina has to work in both places. Wife manage the Bar and Scholar manage the Library.

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Sugestion for the library guy SIDE QUEST. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Wife aparently drunk, husband has a boring life, shity work.

PLOT TWIST. The husband has a tiny dick, the wife was tired and start go to the tabern, drunk and cheating starts.

The wife's love interest starts to go to the library (he self define as a scholar, but Rina knows he is not really smart). Now he is called the Scholar.

The scholar mocks husband (between lines, without cheat confession) and harass Rina and try to impress her with his money. The husband suspects about the cheating but he dont have any prove.

The husband ask (hire) Rina for spy the scholar. So, she starts follow the scholar (good reason for develop the tabern).

The scholar shows his self as a richman, but he is in bankrupt. So he is looking in the library for a book which tells about a very rare (accesory ? cloth ?). He want to find this, sales it and make him rich.

Rina found the true about the very rare equipament and she also starts look for the very rare equipament.

The scholar notice that. He puts some traps in the Rinas way (false traks which guide to a Goblin nest, a Mercenaries ambush, sleepy powder in Rinas food* , etc.)

While the treasure hunt develops, the Scholar convince the wife that the MC likes them (the scholar and the library guy) and the MC is harass them.

The jealus wife, look for vengance: spread rumors in Elements Academy about Rina (for example, what happened when Rina fell into a scholars trap, make Rina drunk for open a account in the Tabern with a big debt and tattoo in rinas body "slut" and things like that, hide sexual toys in Rinas scholar desk, etc.)

The important is
Rina obsesed with treasure (and his magicals properties)
Scholar alpha obsesed with money and dominate people around (Rina, husband, wife).
Wife famale alpha obsesed with Scholar and money and jealous of Rina, wants to humilliating her and the husband.
Husband beta bing humillated, obsesed with Rina, he wants escape with the money, but if he cant then he wants revenge his wife sluttery and Scholar.

Side Quest Finals

- Rina finally found the very rare equipament and sell it, pay her debt. The scholar abandon the town, the wife makes husband life impossible humilliating him. They still manage the library.

- Scholar found the very rare equipament and sell it, owns the libary and the Rina debt. Now she has to work for him. Wife makes Rina life impossible humilliating her. Husband now is a homeless. A new zone with homeless starts, the husband plains his vengeance...

- Husband found the very rare equipament and leave the town. Scholar and wife go the bankrupt and lost the library. Wife now is a whore, Scholar start slowly recluting more women for a new red zone.

- Wife found the very rare equipament and sell it. Now she and the scholar rules the library and tabern, husband is degraded to employee. Rina has to work in both places. Wife manage the Bar and Scholar manage the Library.
Too long, didn't read.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Combat feels a little brutal. I don't think I'm doing anything particularly wrong, but even with potion-stacking and grinding up to level 5 on goblins (yikes), I was getting routinely schooled by half of the other students (before getting locked out there), the succubus goblins took 2-3 trips to clear, and I haven't been able down the succubus herself after three tries. The heals and potions feel very tiny, not even worth the turn to cast. It's not clear what most of the buffs/debuffs do. The mana-suck ability takes forever to proc, and then as often as not, the mana gained is wiped out by an orgasm the next turn. I think the debuff/buff stacking has a lot of potential that could make combat fun, but tuning could be a challenge. (One different approach to consider: Rina could be generally weak, but her sucking ability could get stronger and stronger the longer fights go, making her almost guaranteed to win long fights; then progression would be more about how to get fights done quicker to keep them from being a drag. Win-win.)

Lest all the combat feedback feels like a review of the game: 5/5 for everything else. Rina is lovely, the art is unique and charming, and this checks the goblin and ugly boxes well. The plot and characters aren't terribly original, but genre fans tend to have a high tolerance for predictability. (I do like that the "grandfather" isn't an actual pervert, a nice twist on convention there.) I think it will be fun if Rina really has to dive into this "explore life for power" thing more: e.g., wild rituals (that look oddly like debauchery), more partners ("catch them all! (while trying to keep dignity)"), and more "special" attacks. I hope she keeps her dedication and focus even as she goes down this road (versus turning into a typical mind-broken corruption heroine), but others might like the traditional path of doom.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Combat feels a little brutal. I don't think I'm doing anything particularly wrong, but even with potion-stacking and grinding up to level 5 on goblins (yikes), I was getting routinely schooled by half of the other students (before getting locked out there), the succubus goblins took 2-3 trips to clear, and I haven't been able down the succubus herself after three tries. The heals and potions feel very tiny, not even worth the turn to cast. It's not clear what most of the buffs/debuffs do. The mana-suck ability takes forever to proc, and then as often as not, the mana gained is wiped out by an orgasm the next turn. I think the debuff/buff stacking has a lot of potential that could make combat fun, but tuning could be a challenge. (One different approach to consider: Rina could be generally weak, but her sucking ability could get stronger and stronger the longer fights go, making her almost guaranteed to win long fights; then progression would be more about how to get fights done quicker to keep them from being a drag. Win-win.)

Lest all the combat feedback feels like a review of the game: 5/5 for everything else. Rina is lovely, the art is unique and charming, and this checks the goblin and ugly boxes well. The plot and characters aren't terribly original, but genre fans tend to have a high tolerance for predictability. (I do like that the "grandfather" isn't an actual pervert, a nice twist on convention there.) I think it will be fun if Rina really has to dive into this "explore life for power" thing more: e.g., wild rituals (that look oddly like debauchery), more partners ("catch them all! (while trying to keep dignity)"), and more "special" attacks. I hope she keeps her dedication and focus even as she goes down this road (versus turning into a typical mind-broken corruption heroine), but others might like the traditional path of doom.
Ik that the combat is wonky af, kinda took life of its own, now im stuck with tryin to make it something. I dont want to overwhelm people with buffs/debuffs too much, but I would like to make it "stacky". Aka casting spells that would stack up the "Wet" debuff in Rina's case that would 2x the dmg of a spell that sucks out the "wet" debuff. Basically cheesy combat, but hey thats often fun... Having ability combo that can boom anyone. As you said, I wanna gravitate towards longer but less frequent fights - and use them as power checks, just so I can softlock content of sorts (in case Rina doesnt do what I would consider the right amount of side-stories, jobs etc. to progress - and to not make the sidestuff boring and something to look forward to - bash it full of scenes).

I will do some chart that will explain the buffs/debuffs next to do warfare class doors, so its quite obvious what does what.

Concerning the mana suck - ye i thought that would be an issue, i will try to come up with a way to tweak it - mb do 50/50 chance for enemy attacks to push Rina 1lvl up in horny lvl instead of it being 100%. To offset the cumsuck to cumrelease scenario happenin.

The "grandfather" is kinda turnin out to be a problem to solve ngl, cuz I eventually want him to have proper lusty lewd scenes and not to be just an unwilling participant that does what he gotta do. Well I got something in mind, but Ive often found the more complex scenes to be extra hard to execute (Old Rat Eye scenes being the best example, I really did try to make both of them pop, instead I walked away from them disappointed and knowing I will have to retouch them with every build until I get them close enough to what I originally wanted them to be.)

Tho in general I want Rina overall to kinda dig her own grave, to have some agency in it all just so her character doesnt feel flat. But who knows how the execution will be, I aint much of a writer, but as you said... in hgames the bar for writing/story isnt exactly high. But... fuck... I realized that I am not exactly laconic, whatever can be said in 2 sentences I stretch out for 20 instead. And thats kinda big issue considering that game design overall should be short, precise and to the point - especially when it comes to narration.

eventhough I went into this to get myself into drawing again, getting this kind of exp game making wise is probs more important at this point than grinding out the drawing exp. Tho thats my focus still. Mb one day I will be consistently doing pics that will make dudes insta pop a blood vessel... before becoming obsolete thanks to AI hpics chuggin.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Ik that the combat is wonky af, kinda took life of its own, now im stuck with tryin to make it something. I dont want to overwhelm people with buffs/debuffs too much, but I would like to make it "stacky". Aka casting spells that would stack up the "Wet" debuff in Rina's case that would 2x the dmg of a spell that sucks out the "wet" debuff. Basically cheesy combat, but hey thats often fun... Having ability combo that can boom anyone. As you said, I wanna gravitate towards longer but less frequent fights - and use them as power checks, just so I can softlock content of sorts (in case Rina doesnt do what I would consider the right amount of side-stories, jobs etc. to progress - and to not make the sidestuff boring and something to look forward to - bash it full of scenes).

I will do some chart that will explain the buffs/debuffs next to do warfare class doors, so its quite obvious what does what.

Concerning the mana suck - ye i thought that would be an issue, i will try to come up with a way to tweak it - mb do 50/50 chance for enemy attacks to push Rina 1lvl up in horny lvl instead of it being 100%. To offset the cumsuck to cumrelease scenario happenin.

The "grandfather" is kinda turnin out to be a problem to solve ngl, cuz I eventually want him to have proper lusty lewd scenes and not to be just an unwilling participant that does what he gotta do. Well I got something in mind, but Ive often found the more complex scenes to be extra hard to execute (Old Rat Eye scenes being the best example, I really did try to make both of them pop, instead I walked away from them disappointed and knowing I will have to retouch them with every build until I get them close enough to what I originally wanted them to be.)

Tho in general I want Rina overall to kinda dig her own grave, to have some agency in it all just so her character doesnt feel flat. But who knows how the execution will be, I aint much of a writer, but as you said... in hgames the bar for writing/story isnt exactly high. But... fuck... I realized that I am not exactly laconic, whatever can be said in 2 sentences I stretch out for 20 instead. And thats kinda big issue considering that game design overall should be short, precise and to the point - especially when it comes to narration.

eventhough I went into this to get myself into drawing again, getting this kind of exp game making wise is probs more important at this point than grinding out the drawing exp. Tho thats my focus still. Mb one day I will be consistently doing pics that will make dudes insta pop a blood vessel... before becoming obsolete thanks to AI hpics chuggin.
To be fair the art and the game experience kinda go hand in hand. I wouldn't haven't even tried the game if it wasn't for your art and in trying the game I found a story that I do enjoy of a exotically erotic character getting taken advantage of. And maybe eventually the story will have her taking advantage of others down the road. But I have enjoyed it, especially the kinks that seem to be very repressed.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes