4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Asians

Apr 20, 2021
so there is a soft lock for the final scene in the library if you don't go outside to reset the character's position. can be achieved by either getting the scene before getting all the books or trying to do the job again w/o going outside the character will still be blocking the last row of bookshelves and the only way out is to load the last save file.

just started this game today on
Not sure if this has been addressed yet but hope it helps. looking forward to new updates

also found this comment on the page
Pleasedontupdate- Oct 11, 2022
Better not updating to 0.4D.
1. Bookshop-error still in the game (ok, no biggie)
2. Worse learning progress for MC (BIGGIE!)
3. Worse potion brewing.
3. Limited learning progress
4. New chronological error with saving Redeye (don´t progress too fast with gramps!)

Some new content + (unbalanced) lust-system on the plus-side.
Hopefully the changes will be reversed.

guess i didnt have to put my input of the bookshop but ill keep it in the comment anyways

does anyone know the timeline of when the full game will be released and if there is any new updates
at the moment im playing Rina: Elementalists of Manahold [v 0.4d]

• Haha
Reactions: hobobrother

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
I actually enjoyed the content with the creep behind the crack. The image of when he saw Rina nude for the first time was spectacular. And it looks like his content might go hand in hand with grandpa's. So, I'd love to have more of the creep's content as well.
Agree with you!! The janitor/creep story is the one im looking forward to the most! The wall cock idea was genius lol!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I planned on releasing on 15th of Nov. Which basically means sometime until the end of week in RareRetard talk.
I dont know how you guys keep falling for the oldest trick in the book.

Tho I actually found someone competent to help me with shit, there aint gonna be much change in upcoming build, since we have just been basically going over things that are trash and writing them down. So the December update "should" be yet again bit more playable. Step by step, its eventually gonna be an actual game with all that bling.

Tho I was just drawing (lazily) so its gonna be 2 scenes for this update (both janitor aka wall dick training guy).

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I planned on releasing on 15th of Nov. Which basically means sometime until the end of week in RareRetard talk.

Tho I actually found someone competent to help me with shit, there aint gonna be much change in upcoming build, since we have just been basically going over things that are trash and writing them down. So the December update "should" be yet again bit more playable. Step by step, its eventually gonna be an actual game with all that bling.

Tho I was just drawing (lazily) so its gonna be 2 scenes for this update (both janitor aka wall dick training guy).
''RareRetard'' lmfao but seriously man you should try to talk in weeks instead of days... You don't know how horrible is the coomer rage until someone kills you with his bare hands (just kidding... or not? well I'm not paying shit so I'm in no position to demand anything). That's some good news that you finally found some help with the game though.

• Angry
Reactions: johnnybonny

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020

Hey, Mr triple R, can we get a changelog by any chance?
Or is it going to be a mystery before the release?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
''RareRetard'' lmfao but seriously man you should try to talk in weeks instead of days... You don't know how horrible is the coomer rage until someone kills you with his bare hands (just kidding... or not? well I'm not paying shit so I'm in no position to demand anything). That's some good news that you finally found some help with the game though.
Having clear deadlines kinda helps me get shit done if I know that I gotta get it done before then. Trying to mind game myself, sort of.

Hey, Mr triple R, can we get a changelog by any chance?
Or is it going to be a mystery before the release?
content wise its gonna be wall D. bj, thigh job. otherwise just finishing the Old Rat Eye thing, with the succy prison and cleaning it up. Then just some bug fixes that hardlocked stuff. Boosting Rina a bit and giving wild gobbos more exp per kill (I never really wanted gobbo farming to be the way to be exp grind, the warfare class shouldve been that, but people are used to grinding wild mobs so much so that they naturally go there first, so just patching it up in case so nobody is stuck killing lil goobs for hours). Ik there isnt much left to do for release and I could bonk it out in a day, but I dont want to release mid-week either. Despite saying I will aim for 15th, that was past-me saying that, a past-me that didnt know that would be Tuesday.

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Boosting Rina a bit and giving wild gobbos more exp per kill (I never really wanted gobbo farming to be the way to be exp grind, the warfare class shouldve been that, but people are used to grinding wild mobs so much so that they naturally go there first, so just patching it up in case so nobody is stuck killing lil goobs for hours). Ik there isnt much left to do for release and I could bonk it out in a day, but I dont want to release mid-week either. Despite saying I will aim for 15th, that was past-me saying that, a past-me that didnt know that would be Tuesday.
Or you could do the opposite and have the goblins don't give any exp at all. Maybe boost the drops instead so they're a reliable source of money and you can take more classes.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes