4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Ik that the combat is wonky af, kinda took life of its own, now im stuck with tryin to make it something. I dont want to overwhelm people with buffs/debuffs too much, but I would like to make it "stacky". Aka casting spells that would stack up the "Wet" debuff in Rina's case that would 2x the dmg of a spell that sucks out the "wet" debuff. Basically cheesy combat, but hey thats often fun... Having ability combo that can boom anyone. As you said, I wanna gravitate towards longer but less frequent fights - and use them as power checks, just so I can softlock content of sorts (in case Rina doesnt do what I would consider the right amount of side-stories, jobs etc. to progress - and to not make the sidestuff boring and something to look forward to - bash it full of scenes).

I will do some chart that will explain the buffs/debuffs next to do warfare class doors, so its quite obvious what does what.

Concerning the mana suck - ye i thought that would be an issue, i will try to come up with a way to tweak it - mb do 50/50 chance for enemy attacks to push Rina 1lvl up in horny lvl instead of it being 100%. To offset the cumsuck to cumrelease scenario happenin.

The "grandfather" is kinda turnin out to be a problem to solve ngl, cuz I eventually want him to have proper lusty lewd scenes and not to be just an unwilling participant that does what he gotta do. Well I got something in mind, but Ive often found the more complex scenes to be extra hard to execute (Old Rat Eye scenes being the best example, I really did try to make both of them pop, instead I walked away from them disappointed and knowing I will have to retouch them with every build until I get them close enough to what I originally wanted them to be.)

Tho in general I want Rina overall to kinda dig her own grave, to have some agency in it all just so her character doesnt feel flat. But who knows how the execution will be, I aint much of a writer, but as you said... in hgames the bar for writing/story isnt exactly high. But... fuck... I realized that I am not exactly laconic, whatever can be said in 2 sentences I stretch out for 20 instead. And thats kinda big issue considering that game design overall should be short, precise and to the point - especially when it comes to narration.

eventhough I went into this to get myself into drawing again, getting this kind of exp game making wise is probs more important at this point than grinding out the drawing exp. Tho thats my focus still. Mb one day I will be consistently doing pics that will make dudes insta pop a blood vessel... before becoming obsolete thanks to AI hpics chuggin.
Maybe you can try making proper scenes with grandpa and Rina when he starts to see her become better at doing lewd stuff after the whole janitor and Old Rat Eye stuff, so he gets even hornier with her... Or you can also say that the stuff he drinks to get hard starts to gradually affecting him with being more horny or whatever (it's alchemy bullshit anyway). Same kind of thing you can do to make Rina progression more convincing, like Rina becoming an specific type of manaholic from all the cum absorption (though this is more of a suggestion to help you out a bit with the corruption thing).

The game it's not even that close to finish, isn't it? I think you shouldn't worry so much about Rina digging her grave right now. It's better to build up now whatever may make her end up like that.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Ik that the combat is wonky af, kinda took life of its own, now im stuck with tryin to make it something. I dont want to overwhelm people with buffs/debuffs too much, but I would like to make it "stacky". Aka casting spells that would stack up the "Wet" debuff in Rina's case that would 2x the dmg of a spell that sucks out the "wet" debuff. Basically cheesy combat, but hey thats often fun... Having ability combo that can boom anyone. As you said, I wanna gravitate towards longer but less frequent fights - and use them as power checks, just so I can softlock content of sorts (in case Rina doesnt do what I would consider the right amount of side-stories, jobs etc. to progress - and to not make the sidestuff boring and something to look forward to - bash it full of scenes).

I will do some chart that will explain the buffs/debuffs next to do warfare class doors, so its quite obvious what does what.

Concerning the mana suck - ye i thought that would be an issue, i will try to come up with a way to tweak it - mb do 50/50 chance for enemy attacks to push Rina 1lvl up in horny lvl instead of it being 100%. To offset the cumsuck to cumrelease scenario happenin.
Yeah, I think buff/debuff stacking and consumption is my favorite use of the RPGMaker combat engine (versus a million abilities that do one-hit damage), so thumbs-up from me, Nobody 3854, on that.

You know, you might solve the mana suck thing with stacking too. Maybe Rina gets a spell that consumes whatever available Aroused stacks to give a mana boost. Then she can use it when she wants to.

Btw, last thought on combat for 3-4 minutes: I do think making the potions/heals a percentage instead of flat amount would help with scaling.
The "grandfather" is kinda turnin out to be a problem to solve ngl, cuz I eventually want him to have proper lusty lewd scenes and not to be just an unwilling participant that does what he gotta do. Well I got something in mind, but Ive often found the more complex scenes to be extra hard to execute (Old Rat Eye scenes being the best example, I really did try to make both of them pop, instead I walked away from them disappointed and knowing I will have to retouch them with every build until I get them close enough to what I originally wanted them to be.)
I loved the Old Rat Eye scenes so...

One unique thing about Grandpa that could be fun to explore -- and could steer him more lewd -- is his paranoia.
  • He could start using Rina's training also as a way to infiltrate his enemies. "Go perform this ritual on them and ask them what they know."
  • He could put crazier and crazier loyalty tests on her. "10 orgasms in 30 minutes, go!" "Wear this collar!" "Reward this supplier!"
  • With his paranoia growing, he could take bigger and bigger risks with self-enhancing potions to accelerate Rina's training. One of the side effects could be runaway lust, with Rina having to, um, save him some more.
  • The spells he, uh, "teaches" Rina might be defective (old age?!), with kinky side effects on her that he needs to, um, help with.
  • Grampy brings in an additional ally -- another old conspiracy theorist (or several?) -- who is much more the traditional perv, and who steers "Gramps" into taking Rina's training down a much more lewd path in the name of enhancing her, err, skills.
Tho in general I want Rina overall to kinda dig her own grave, to have some agency in it all just so her character doesnt feel flat. But who knows how the execution will be, I aint much of a writer, but as you said... in hgames the bar for writing/story isnt exactly high. But... fuck... I realized that I am not exactly laconic, whatever can be said in 2 sentences I stretch out for 20 instead. And thats kinda big issue considering that game design overall should be short, precise and to the point - especially when it comes to narration.

eventhough I went into this to get myself into drawing again, getting this kind of exp game making wise is probs more important at this point than grinding out the drawing exp. Tho thats my focus still. Mb one day I will be consistently doing pics that will make dudes insta pop a blood vessel... before becoming obsolete thanks to AI hpics chuggin.
"I apologize for the length of this letter, I didn't have time to make it shorter." Mark Twain, I think

Yeah, they're making AI copywriters too, which is what I do for a living, so that's really great, happy about that. I wish they'd skipped right to Skynet, at least then I'd starve with my dignity. Speaking of writing, I've considered trying my hand at this h-stuff to see how bad I mean great I'd be. Let me know if you got any drudge work you want done. I'd hate to lose another artist to coding or writing headaches. Although I will say that the writing in this game is way better than most.

fydar69

Jul 12, 2020
The grandpa route is dead easy to follow up on, just make it more difficult for her to learn spells as she gets used to old methods, so they keep going further and further learning new spells as they get closer and closer to finally doing the deed, then that gives her a hella strong spell/buff which can lead to more and more dangerous deeds being done. Advanced positions/ locations etc, outfits ero etc

ANANI SIKEN

Apr 18, 2020
quick question when is the next update or do you drop it in every 45 days an update like I heard cuz I dont wanna make wrong hopes for myself cuz I really enjoy this game and would like to see more content and have a great day

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
How about Rina reverse raping grandpa? She gets hasty with how slow progress is going and starts trying to receive his cum in different ways without him noticing. Maybe after a boobjob she "steals" some cum to experiment with it, gives him a night visit, adds some extra ingredients to the potions he drinks...Idk, cumslut things.
This seems in line with her character, although dev did seem to want to turn "Gramps" into an actual perv though, too.

I think another suggestion would be for her to hone her h-skills in other places, then absolutely blow Gramps' mind in their next procedure, making him see her in a whole new light, leading to him coming up with tons of unnecessary "experiments."

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
quick question when is the next update or do you drop it in every 45 days an update like I heard cuz I dont wanna make wrong hopes for myself cuz I really enjoy this game and would like to see more content and have a great day
Any idea on when the next update is dropping?
I aim for 15th Nov. After which I will aim for 1st Jan for the next one and so on. I make it - I make it. If I dont - That's called RareRiroRie classic.

Very well done story with great art. Any chance of any futa or femdom additions?
I orig planned on some, but I've had massive content bloat when I started - so I took most of it to chopping block and refocused everything on Rina centric content. The alchemy class was basically made to force open the futa door. Alas though.

This seems in line with her character, although dev did seem to want to turn "Gramps" into an actual perv though, too.

I think another suggestion would be for her to hone her h-skills in other places, then absolutely blow Gramps' mind in their next procedure, making him see her in a whole new light, leading to him coming up with tons of unnecessary "experiments."
I've actually thought about that path. To lay out the problem overall: I wanted Ghund to be a sort of unwilling mentor, teach Rina the whole cum procedure and let Rina take it over from there. Where Rina would not necessarily think of cum extraction as of sex (no matter with who). Which would get eventually broken and she would approach it for the fucking not for the mana. Tbh I know how to do that, I already got something in mind to shatter that from Rina POV. But how to break it for Ghund (since I want eventually to have them have proper sloppy lust scenes), thats a tougher nut to crack. I got some ideas but you dont really know how they will work out until they are set in stone.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I've actually thought about that path. To lay out the problem overall: I wanted Ghund to be a sort of unwilling mentor, teach Rina the whole cum procedure and let Rina take it over from there. Where Rina would not necessarily think of cum extraction as of sex (no matter with who). Which would get eventually broken and she would approach it for the fucking not for the mana. Tbh I know how to do that, I already got something in mind to shatter that from Rina POV. But how to break it for Ghund (since I want eventually to have them have proper sloppy lust scenes), thats a tougher nut to crack. I got some ideas but you dont really know how they will work out until they are set in stone.
The direction I kind of saw for that is something along the lines of "Rina's shit at sex stuff so Ghund has to take the lead more and more and by the time sex happens he's basically like 'I forgot how nice good pussy was.' so he starts to get more dominant and more invested."

While I'm here I might as well also add that Rina really needs some good deep ball slapping mating press action, hope we get more opportunities for vaginal in the near future. Also I enjoyed her one sided nonsense banter with the donkey, it was quite good.

Last edited:

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
I aim for 15th Nov. After which I will aim for 1st Jan for the next one and so on. I make it - I make it. If I dont - That's called RareRiroRie classic.

I orig planned on some, but I've had massive content bloat when I started - so I took most of it to chopping block and refocused everything on Rina centric content. The alchemy class was basically made to force open the futa door. Alas though.

My dood, adding a futa chara to dick Rina would be a game changer imo. Please do consider it down the line.

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
I haven't made a complete playthrought this time, but even tho the flickering has been reduce significantly theres still some... RareRirorie have you tried making the image sequence into a spritesheet and call them that way is the only thing I can think of (that or go full loop webm).

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
One can argue that putting yet more dick on the other women would be a waste.
In any case it'd be no more special than a fetish added to the checklist. In this case, just another flavor of freakish cock. I can't say it's particularly interesting...

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes