4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I just hope we get more ways for Rina to lose her virginity coming up. Rat eye is great, but variety is the spice of life.
Didn't the dev said before that he made that scene just because he wanted to start drawing some sex already after all the boring handjobs? :unsure: Hell I thought he said that he was planning to make some changes in Old Rat Eye's questline just because of that sudden sex scene in the woods.

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
its up, its just two scenes. But hey, the update before this one was just 2 scenes but took 50 years not 50 days. And afterall its not about the end of the journey but about the friends we made along the way.
you're the best my man, i absolutely friggin' love this game. I know this is triggering but do you have any idea when the next update will come up? I really need to see more Rina stuff

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
How much content is there right now? And can we avoid things we don't like?
2 added scenes, in total like I dont know - the gallery has 22 interactable things, so thats about it.

Can you avoid things you dont like - no. I will add an option to skip that shit in the next one.

Is it worth to play? - imho no, but I will be saying that until the day I finish this whole thing up. Or thats what Ive realised at least.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Hmm soo, the update was good. I wanted some new scenes with the wall dick and got them. The blowjob scene was nice but man I'd have loved to get a better angle for the thighjob scene. Rina's face also seemed a little off in that scene which was a bummer. But I really loved how she has started to think and get corrupted. Can't wait to see what the dev has in store for the future.

Reactions: livingdead360

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
Hmm soo, the update was good. I wanted some new scenes with the wall dick and got them. The blowjob scene was nice but man I'd have loved to get a better angle for the thighjob scene. Rina's face also seemed a little off in that scene which was a bummer. But I really loved how she has started to think and get corrupted. Can't wait to see what the dev has in store for the future.
Totally agree with you, the janitor scenes are the ones I'm looking forward to the most!!! And I felt the same way about the thighjob scene, the concept is great, but her doing it from behind would've been better/hotter in my opinion! Also, not sure if it's me, but did wall dick's cock get smaller since Handjob, or is it just me?

All in all, good update, looking forward to where it goes from here with wall dick :)

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Totally agree with you, the janitor scenes are the ones I'm looking forward to the most!!! And I felt the same way about the thighjob scene, the concept is great, but her doing it from behind would've been better/hotter in my opinion! Also, not sure if it's me, but did wall dick's cock get smaller since Handjob, or is it just me?

All in all, good update, looking forward to where it goes from here with wall dick :)
I agree. I thought she would be facing away in that scene when I heard about the thigh job. But oh well. This scene and the dialogs have opened up a lot of opportunities.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes