4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Totally agree with you, the janitor scenes are the ones I'm looking forward to the most!!! And I felt the same way about the thighjob scene, the concept is great, but her doing it from behind would've been better/hotter in my opinion! Also, not sure if it's me, but did wall dick's cock get smaller since Handjob, or is it just me?

All in all, good update, looking forward to where it goes from here with wall dick :)
I agree. I thought she would be facing away in that scene when I heard about the thigh job. But oh well. This scene and the dialogs have opened up a lot of opportunities.
Ah, that was on purpose, I wanted a squished up Rina with see through wall. And the second more important reason - The scene after thigh job would be ass to wall. And having 2 scenes in similar position in succession would not be
bro im sorry i still get blacked screen after chased by goblin rat eye
shiet, on a new save? - I tested that part, and given that its pretty much on rails there shouldnt be a goof.

Tho overall, to those reporting bugs and/or suggesting some sort of mechanics changes or fixes - I read all that shit, dw. Even if I dont reply, I have been compiling a list of stuff to fix for some while. And I got a help now, fresh eyes and all.

fydar69

Jul 12, 2020
I agree. I thought she would be facing away in that scene when I heard about the thigh job. But oh well. This scene and the dialogs have opened up a lot of opportunities.
Hopefully in the next scene she'll be the other way round and shes tempted to go all in or accidentally goes all in

Reactions: RabbitHole69

fydar69

Jul 12, 2020
Ah, that was on purpose, I wanted a squished up Rina with see through wall. And the second more important reason - The scene after thigh job would be ass to wall. And having 2 scenes in similar position in succession would not be

shiet, on a new save? - I tested that part, and given that its pretty much on rails there shouldnt be a goof.

Tho overall, to those reporting bugs and/or suggesting some sort of mechanics changes or fixes - I read all that shit, dw. Even if I dont reply, I have been compiling a list of stuff to fix for some while. And I got a help now, fresh eyes and all.
yo can give u drops us some hints about rateyes reward? think Rina could be talked in to being on top providing the service?

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
due to popular demand, GOR is dead, Rina respawns in her room now when losing to smol gobs
This is rather disappointing (I'm a degenerate I know). Could it at least be a toggle in the settings?

Edit: I misinterpreted that to mean the scene was removed, looks like it's just the respawn-in-room added, scene is still there. Degeneracy safe :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Eldar

nintendochamp

Oct 31, 2017
This is rather disappointing (I'm a degenerate I know). Could it at least be a toggle in the settings?

Edit: I misinterpreted that to mean the scene was removed, looks like it's just the respawn-in-room added, scene is still there. Degeneracy safe :D
If this is true then...I mean..there is the orthodox view of GOR meaning hard game over at defeat or just respawn back at room. Most of have done the latter and for good reason, it flows better. I too would have been disappointed if it was totally removed.

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Just wanted to say keep up the good work my dude, you've got absolutely amazing art & content, QoL stuff like a gallery and text box hiding, and multiple clothing combination variants of scenes. That alone already puts you way up there in the top % of games around. As a whole it seems well polished, no matter how messy it may or may not be under the hood :D. Love how engaged you are in this thread as well.

Reactions: Eldar

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
How is this game for non-ntr lovers? By ntr I mean netorare.
Judging by the previews it has a lot of ntr cliches but not the tag. Is it like Third Crisis where the female MC gets corrupted?

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
anyone has a full save? up to the new update. also, how to access the gallery?

EDIT: found it

Last edited:

dangerouz

Jan 6, 2020

U Can Try my save file on save file number 3, theres bug when u join rat eye

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I will definitely try this at some point because the art is great and I love the Fmc but this would possibly be my favourite game if it had moving/animated sex scenes, even a few pics that move between eachother would be great.

Reactions: livingdead360
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes