4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The dev is already doing the old milker trick releasing updates .a, .b, .c... it's understadable when the game has a lot of content but in this case... it's not a good sign.
abc are just hotfixes, numbers are "real builds". the first number is basically binary 0 - game not done, 1 - game full done.
second number you can take as % of what I consider done from the whole "game", not content wise, more like work wise. so rn it being 0.4 build - 40% done. and the last number is just an additional number to distinguish stuff. Ngl I am pretty bad at milkin, esp lookin at some other projects, they got the milk game down. But I just cant be fucked. Hell I already have problems forcing myself to script stuff after drawing sessions, if I had to force myself to actually sell/market it, maaaaaaaan. Tho donate $50 rn or I am gonna start lvling an alt in WoW. Thats a threat.

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
abc are just hotfixes, numbers are "real builds". the first number is basically binary 0 - game not done, 1 - game full done.
second number you can take as % of what I consider done from the whole "game", not content wise, more like work wise. so rn it being 0.4 build - 40% done. and the last number is just an additional number to distinguish stuff. Ngl I am pretty bad at milkin, esp lookin at some other projects, they got the milk game down. But I just cant be fucked. Hell I already have problems forcing myself to script stuff after drawing sessions, if I had to force myself to actually sell/market it, maaaaaaaan. Tho donate $50 rn or I am gonna start lvling an alt in WoW. Thats a threat.
If you add new scenes to abc then it's not "just hotfixes"...

Reactions: zazazaku
Aug 27, 2020
i really like the vibe that this game gives
glory hole event, love it
grandpa calling her shover hands - love it
only thing i like and dislike is how rina is a bitch (not in the slut sense) it makes the character feel so real...

Hamguy

Aug 4, 2017
There is a bug where the game soft locks.
1)Pay rat eye > Fight goblin>Lose wake up in bed> return to goblin camp > don't talk to rat eye again and walk straight to to forest > scene will play out again without rat eye and game will freeze.
2) In the library to the left there is an invisible block next to the middle book you can't walk over.

And please Allow fast skipping of combat.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes