4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Why does EVERY game upload on Mega when I scan it with VirusTotal these days brings up ESTsecurity flags? Seriously, I get it must be a false flag but it's EVERY game!

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
How is this game for non-ntr lovers? By ntr I mean netorare.
Judging by the previews it has a lot of ntr cliches but not the tag. Is it like Third Crisis where the female MC gets corrupted?
Netorare ? NTR ? Don't remember Rina mention she have a lover or a boyfriend. For what we know she's free as wind so no cheating.

Reactions: SpecterX
Jul 26, 2019
are you going to add battle sex to make up for all the things that are going to be lost with gor or what? surely it had to be a considerable amount of people to trash an entire mechanic.

• Angry
Reactions: Stan5851

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Done with the update
1. library softlock is fixed and with alternative escape route just in case
2. art still good, althought I think janitor got nerfed in size in the new scenes also Rina doesnt look as thick/full in the thighjob but maybe is just mebut they were good

The only thing I don't like is how the animations/images are handled is very choppy from I saw on other games they seem to be using spritesheet animation, I hope this gets improved because it will add to the game.

cheers

Reactions: livingdead360

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
can u share the save?
here, already inside the gallery(full).

location is inside the folder of"www" folder then you'll find the save folder there. no need to masturbate to get inside the gallery(the character has to in order to get inside the gallery). only you'll be the one masturbating once you're in there :KEK:

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
In my opinion this is the game ever in terms of choices, gameplay, and of course sexy as fuck art, one of the best art styles ever, the only thing this game is missing is the choice of when or how you can lose your v card because it feels like you can't avoid it during the search for goblins event, maybe just an idea she gets to chose weather or to use magic to protect her self from penetration or not it would be cool

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
here, already inside the gallery(full).

location is inside the folder of"www" folder then you'll find the save folder there. no need to masturbate to get inside the gallery(the character has to in order to get inside the gallery). only you'll be the one masturbating once you're in there :KEK:
needs the config files too to work

Reactions: Koczi
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes