4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
Any plans to add less ugly dudes? Or honestly as long as I don't have to see their fat guts or nasty faces I don't care. Honestly I'd rather there be more beast content than ugly dudes.

Honestly ugly bastard is one of the most overused tags these days. Game needs a health amount of average dudes I mean why would a hot young woman go for ugly fat slobs if shes really turning into a slut she'd fuck everyone handsome, average and ugly.

Last edited:

ligertigr

May 25, 2019
Any plans to add less ugly dudes? Or honestly as long as I don't have to see their fat guts or nasty faces I don't care. Honestly I'd rather there be more beast content than ugly dudes.

Honestly ugly bastard is one of the most overused tags these days. Game needs a health amount of average dudes I mean why would a hot young woman go for ugly fat slobs if shes really turning into a slut she'd fuck everyone handsome, average and ugly.

buried underneath the 72 pages of people repeating similar questions, goblins then act 2 orcs and act 3 pigmen
the creator probably will add students (Takan and karn were their names) in as a side quest type thing later on after the linar story is done. Remember it is only one guy doing this whole project so it will take years

Reactions: d4rkN1ght

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020

Nah, i'd say add MORE ugly bastards, or more scenes with the ugly bastards

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019

*Crowd booing sound effect*

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I asked a question it was answered, even the dev said they were gonna try to balance it out and fix the nasty looking dicks.
ye the dicks, I was experimenting around, trying to find what works and what doesnt. You know when you have some sort of tentacle monster and its hit or miss with the tentacle dick. Basically that, I was trying to find what makes cock tick.

Considering Uggo Bastardo & Co. - I always make multiple variations then the discord gang picks the ugly one.
Well given the premise of the content, I can understand choices of the crowd that approached the project.

Reactions: Sunny972

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
ye the dicks, I was experimenting around, trying to find what works and what doesnt. You know when you have some sort of tentacle monster and its hit or miss with the tentacle dick. Basically that, I was trying to find what makes cock tick.

Considering Uggo Bastardo & Co. - I always make multiple variations then the discord gang picks the ugly one.
Well given the premise of the content, I can understand choices of the crowd that approached the project.
Ye dicks are hard, the "glory hole" hole in the wall scene one isn't to bad you just gotta find the balance between length and thickness. The with the old man your kinda boned because you made him so spindly so any bigger dicks are gonna look odd on him.

As I said I would personally rather see them fucking animals over ugly dudes but that's my own personal weirdness. But Goblins and later Orc while they shouldn't be pretty they should at least be fit without guts because of how hard you said Goblin's have it in life hard lives breed fit people. I'd argue the same for Pigmen though if they fight or whatever alot I imagine a body builder type build, big often with a gut.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021

do you think you could animate the some/sex scenes like for example the bone's tales manor style animation? or this one will stick to 2dcg?. ty for the updates

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020

Dev, do we have an ETA yet on when update will drop?

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022

Funny you said you were experimenting dicks around :KEK:

trektant

Oct 28, 2017

Guess I'll bite it and and write the gayest thing I have so far...
The appeal to dick, to me, a not gay man(I swear), is how much fun grabbing it would be in my mind. Your dicks look like stiff deformities. That is, painful shiny rods rather than fun spongy meat... Go for ugly bastards all you like, but I think the one thing we all share here is similar meaty bits. Little reason in assigning 'personality' to the extent you have IMO. The animal dicks actually look better because they don't look like fuckin ghouls.

I don't know what I expect to achieve writing such.
To set myself straight again, I'd like to tell your Discord gang to go fuck themselves :D

Last edited:

Hamguy

Aug 4, 2017

Because ugly bastards don't care about how they are viewed and will aproach more than average dudes.

Reactions: Wolhex

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
Because ugly bastards don't care about how they are viewed and will aproach more than average dudes.
Ye that's not true most ugly guys know they are ugly and don't bother because most girls turn them down. Very rarely will you see and ugly dude with high confidence. And if they do have that confidence 90% of the time they have something else money, influence and such.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes