4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
About a week or so. Expanding the upcoming donke scene to make it reusable for another donke scene later on. I mean once you see it you will understand what I mean. Though the upcoming two scenes I would consider step up in quality over what has been the "best" drawn scene so far imho (the Ghund titty) - so thats pretty aight.

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
About a week or so. Expanding the upcoming donke scene to make it reusable for another donke scene later on. I mean once you see it you will understand what I mean. Though the upcoming two scenes I would consider step up in quality over what has been the "best" drawn scene so far imho (the Ghund titty) - so thats pretty aight.
Keep up the good work *mwah* proud if you

Reactions: Potatofamine

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I should also put it here:
We have one good scene (Ghund), and one scene which has a good sketch but the colour execution etc. (even the sketch will have to be touched up but nothing too excessive since otherwise its a good pose, good angle, proper hentailike - donke scene) is shit ass trash. Not very PogChamp in my book. And this opens up two options:
A) Finish the shit. Blurt out the update
B) Redraw the scene. Push back the update release.
Discord gang choose B, which improves my mental health as well since I wouldnt be mad happy about putting out a scene that has good potential to be really good in such a badly executed state, and on top a scene that I wanna reuse for additional donke content.

TL;DR: Scene needs redrawing, update date pushed back. Imho about 31st Jan is what I will aim for.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
We have one good scene (Ghund), and one scene which has a good sketch but the colour execution etc. (even the sketch will have to be touched up but nothing too excessive since otherwise its a good pose, good angle, proper hentailike - donke scene) is shit ass trash. Not very PogChamp in my book. And this opens up two options:
Discord gang choose B, which improves my mental health as well since I wouldnt be mad happy about putting out a scene that has good potential to be really good in such a badly executed state, and on top a scene that I wanna reuse for additional donke content.

TL;DR: Scene needs redrawing, update date pushed back. Imho about 31st Jan is what I will aim for.
please make it possible to do a virgin run, or at least the part where she loses her virginity is avoidable and thanks

d90art

Mar 23, 2019

Glad to hear the Donkey's getting another scene already, Rina having a one sided conversation with him was a lot of fun. Girl legit tricked herself into believing she was seduced by a donkey.

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Glad to hear the Donkey's getting another scene already, Rina having a one sided conversation with him was a lot of fun. Girl legit tricked herself into believing she was seduced by a donkey.
I gotta rework that still, I was really not puttin much into that one since I knew full rewrites are gonna come for that part anyhow since there isnt a parallax map for it yet. Though I eventually want it to be like when people say that their pets understand them etc. Tho its shit rn, but I just threw something in there for it not to be bare.

Ngl, this was probably the worst (pseudo)"artistic" block Ive had. Ive had the donke sketch done since like 3rd Jan, coloured it in like the next 4 days - it turned out shit af. And since then Ive just been trying to fix it, but every line that my hand made turned to shit. Well looks like my hand is back from the shadow realm though, lets see how it turns out.

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
I gotta rework that still, I was really not puttin much into that one since I knew full rewrites are gonna come for that part anyhow since there isnt a parallax map for it yet. Though I eventually want it to be like when people say that their pets understand them etc. Tho its shit rn, but I just threw something in there for it not to be bare.

Ngl, this was probably the worst (pseudo)"artistic" block Ive had. Ive had the donke sketch done since like 3rd Jan, coloured it in like the next 4 days - it turned out shit af. And since then Ive just been trying to fix it, but every line that my hand made turned to shit. Well looks like my hand is back from the shadow realm though, lets see how it turns out.
Any ideas on new ETA yet?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes