FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Oh my lord. I understand not everyone speaks English, but the writing is somewhat hilarious and atrocious at the same time.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Oh my lord. I understand not everyone speaks English, but the writing is somewhat hilarious and atrocious at the same time.
Sometimes the best reason to play a game, or watch a movie, or whatever else, is because it's unintentionally hilarious. "So bad, it's good" as many would say. XD

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so i started this game over cause my old saves werent working now the mini game wont trigger and it says the 69 scene is the end of beths path :/

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
For anyone getting exceptions when trying to load saves, try downloading the file attached to this post to your \game folder, and make sure to remove the 420437_ appended to the filename so that the filename reads AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy

I would keep this file around as you'll probably need to add it to every new release of the game. I just tossed it in a zip folder that I titled RingOfLust-All-Versions-Bugfix, so you may want to do something like that too if you're getting errors when trying to load saves, and just remember to toss it into the \game folder of every new release of this game.

Reactions: Ch4os

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
i got the shower scene with stella but the guide tells me to see her in the living room in the afternoon. but i don't see her
edit: you need to go further with Cleo first

Last edited:

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
" 3. In my room get the password from Stella's laptop. " need some help - her laptop is not in my room and can't get her password from mine ... ?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
" 3. In my room get the password from Stella's laptop. " need some help - her laptop is not in my room and can't get her password from mine ... ?
The option only appears when you go to the MC's room in the afternoon.

Reactions: Tickle

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
beth promise new scenes with her mouth now when i gave her the password but it never triggers, end of her path?
same scene in afternoon when calling her to your room and same scene in sofa in the evening, but she does give a bj in her own room without stella interrupts, but nothing new about it, looks like the other blowjobs....
also at night she say that she will be ready for me next time i pout my dick in her mouth when she sleeps, but she never is ready, she just repeat the same thing

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I am stuck at Stella date. I have bought flowers for her but during the weekend I can't exit the house
I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but while I was playing the new update, I had a random issue where some UI elements disappeared, and I couldn't get them to reappear. For me, it was the day, time, lust points, and cash up at the top of the screen were just gone. I made a save where I was and loaded it, but the UI elements were still gone, and even closing the game completely and then loading that save did nothing, they were still missing. I ended up having to load up my last save from the previous version of the game and do everything from the new update all over again.

I have no idea if your issue is similar to mine or if it's something else entirely, so I don't know what to suggest other than doing what I did and loading an older save where things worked and try progressing from there, taking baby steps, make sure everything still works, and then save often once you've made sure that you can roam around properly. That doesn't sound very fun, though. Only other thing I could suggest is skipping this update and waiting for the next one and hoping the shenanigans in this version will be fixed in the next one.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
im stuck on these can i get some help? thanks 6.Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. 9.Go to the shop to buy lube (you'll need $ 20) i think these 2 are the only ones i need help on thanks

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
im stuck on these can i get some help? thanks 6.Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. 9.Go to the shop to buy lube (you'll need $ 20) i think these 2 are the only ones i need help on thanks
After you get the password for Beth/Betty/whatever her damn name is supposed to be, talk to her again in the living room in the evening on Tuesday or Thursday, I think is when she watches TV in the living room, then she will start using Stella's laptop on Monday and Friday evenings. After you've peeked at Beth using the laptop twice and spied on her in the bathroom in the early morning (use the alarm clock and make sure you have enough lust points), and progress the story a bit more after that, then you'll be able to buy the lube from the store.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
After you get the password for Beth/Betty/whatever her damn name is supposed to be, talk to her again in the living room in the evening on Tuesday or Thursday, I think is when she watches TV in the living room, then she will start using Stella's laptop on Monday and Friday evenings. After you've peeked at Beth using the laptop twice and spied on her in the bathroom in the early morning (use the alarm clock and make sure you have enough lust points), and progress the story a bit more after that, then you'll be able to buy the lube from the store.
thanks

ruben1996

May 11, 2019
when a get a sex scene when i get the animation movements appear a black screen and i cant view the scne whats happend?

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes