Icejin

May 29, 2017
Changelog?
Here what the developer posted for the changelog

Unfortunately, I missed a bug in previous versions, which, in certain situations, didn't allow you to increase the level of sympathy with Michelle to the maximum. Now it's fixed, thanks to one of the patrons. To continue increasing the sympathy with Michelle over 10 you should visit her bedroom at the weekend evenings.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Here what the developer posted for the changelog

Unfortunately, I missed a bug in previous versions, which, in certain situations, didn't allow you to increase the level of sympathy with Michelle to the maximum. Now it's fixed, thanks to one of the patrons. To continue increasing the sympathy with Michelle over 10 you should visit her bedroom at the weekend evenings.
Thank You

FOzzie4u

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock the 2.5 scene with Cleo? I can see her in the bath but nothing else. Supposedly there's a scene there.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here the Christmas Version

It's completely separate story about Christmas vacantion with your family. You don't need to play through all previous updates to access the content. Just download and enjoy.

This episode contains two full scenes for each character. And you have to go through it several times to get access to all.

Have fun!

Thanks for your support and Merry Christmas!

P.S. Android version will be ready a little later

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

It's completely separate story about Christmas vacantion with your family. You don't need to play through all previous updates to access the content. Just download and enjoy.

This episode contains two full scenes for each character. And you have to go through it several times to get access to all.

Have fun!

Thanks for your support and Merry Christmas!

P.S. Android version will be ready a little later

Google Drive
Android version?

Reactions: SNOW 777

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

You might as well spoil the xmas update. I wouldnt be surprise most of them scenes is solely different angles or Oral. This dev has a very big oral sex fetish like I've never seen before.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this is how a christmas special should be like, hopefully others take after this one.
hj, bj, vag, anal etc..2 scenes with each of them

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.2.6a] Votan

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux:497 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 479 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes