oofcoof

Oct 11, 2021
so racity doesn't work mixdrop doesn't work the file is too big for mega unless you wanna pay and so the only get this is through anonfile which downloads it as an iso instead of zip so it doesn't work that way either

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
beth peeping is easy. i did it n monday - tuesday.
you click on Michelles room,
asks you if you wanna take her out - say no
see her dress up - too risky
go away, comeback next day.

there are saves attached to the download if you use them you can complete the ashley route,
EDIT: NVM these were my very old save, but yea, basicly means it works just not for recent saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: aluoaniki

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone explain how exactly to do this?
Good question.
With release v3.6 the scene was popin up when you peep on her excessively (do it more than xy times) in early game and prevented to peep on her again as other scene happened instead.

Atm this is my only open scene too as I didn't made the beth masturbation scene in evening with my current save files

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
some label error
cleo_bedroom_blindfold_bj 1/0 : 1)
cleo_bedroom_blindold_bj 1/0 : 1)

cleo_hospital_bj 1/0 : 1)
cleo_hospital_hj 1/0 : 1) (....dunno....)

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Can anyone explain how exactly to do this?

View attachment 1757411
Good question.
With release v3.6 the scene was popin up when you peep on her excessively (do it more than xy times) in early game and prevented to peep on her again as other scene happened instead.

Atm this is my only open scene too as I didn't made the beth masturbation scene in evening with my current save files
read 3 posts above you

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
on a page of this site it is written that the game Ring of Lust has incest m/s ..is the developer changed?
or maybe this game has an incest patch

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 21-52-03 Personal Rec - All the incest games in one thread.png

Reactions: bob danio

TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
I have a question, I am following the walkthrough but in 0.1.2 walkthrough Jessica it says.
1. After fight with Jake visit gym.
How so I find Jake because when I click on the gym the MC says he don' wanna go there?

Reactions: sidiouspein

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I have a question, I am following the walkthrough but in 0.1.2 walkthrough Jessica it says.
1. After fight with Jake visit gym.
How so I find Jake because when I click on the gym the MC says he don' wanna go there?
did you get a the scene that you follow him? - to do this you need to find him at the house entrance.
after that talk to rati bout him

Reactions: stars0000
2.50 star(s) 75 Votes