Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Guniorzera

Aug 26, 2018
Looking for update, and the mod isnt working for me, dont know why...
It just appears the .rar its corrupted (If anyone could help me with a new file, I would be truly grateful, dont want all that grind again)

Reactions: Punto

graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
Looking for update, and the mod isnt working for me, dont know why...
It just appears the .rar its corrupted (If anyone could help me with a new file, I would be truly grateful, dont want all that grind again)
The mod is out of date

Game v.0.5.2a
Mod v.0.5.1a

Last time the mod updated (v.0.5.1a) was 3 days before game updated (v.0.5.2a), so don't expect the mod to get an update any time soon.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Still nothing after nearly 2 months?? My first reaction is "FUCK!!" but then the reasoning part of my brain kicks in & I can't help but think "I hope BrandyYT is OK... :unsure:
There's Zero reason to update the Mod.

Nothing in the Mod is version specific, so unless something changes one of the variables that is updated by the Mod, we may never see a new version again.

• Sad
Reactions: blaque and Punto

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
There's Zero reason to update the Mod.

Nothing in the Mod is version specific, so unless something changes one of the variables that is updated by the Mod, we may never see a new version again.
I'm wrong.

If there are new entries for the gallery, that would require an update, and there are modifications to the main script.rpy that need to be updated.

5.1a didn't have nicole.

define nicole = Character ("Nicole", color="#00FA9A")

blaque

Nov 30, 2018
So when did Julia and Ashley get put in the gallery? I thought the dev made the gallery entries and the mod keeps unlocking them. Must have misunderstood it.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
FYI to those who just want the gallery: game dev put in an unlock button.
Yeah? where? i don't even see a gallery option in the game without the mod. I'm just going to guess i've hit a bug with an old save file with the mod more than likely.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes